>24
>never had a gf
>virgin

But I'm 6'0 and not natty, where do I go from here?

To Kroger to buy a gallon of Clorox.

>Bottoms up.

>27
>married

5'8'' and natty.

>24
lol come back in a few years when you're on our level

Sex is pretty intuitive. You'll know what to do.

Find some slut online who doesn't know anyone you know, rail her until you're not clueless, then go after the women you actually want. Nobody's first time is "special". It's just a bodily function. You didn't wait for the right kleenex to come along for your first sneeze. Life isn't a Disney movie.

Just hit 20 and have the same problem. Was fat in high school but actually look pretty good now. Never learned how to talk to girls now I’m stuck here. Shit sucks.

Im 18 had non virgin, probably feels like you guys are losing your authority to ask for advice but what do you think is the issue?

Gotta work on your head boyo

It's over brah accept it

RSD Tyler!

This was the case with most of the good looking Anons. /r9k/ keeps saying that there are no virgin with Chad looks, but they completely forget how important your puberty is for character development. If Chad was a fat fuck between 12 to 18 years old, he never experienced love and was a victim of bullies, if he lost weight after that and become an 9/10 he probably can't handle female attraction and think they all shitting him and no one means it serious, therefore he will never try and will be stay a virgin.

Have a friend like that, he is literally Gandy tier in terms of looks, but he was extremely overweight during his whole teenage years, he get stares from females but never tries and in Germany women NEVER approach men EVER.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not a Chad, but I’ve been told I’m pretty good looking.

Get the fuck off Veeky Forums, go outside and talk to women.
Focus also on establishing stable long-term friendships.

Can talk to women easily, they fawn on me and find excuses to grab my arms.

But I can't translate that into romance.

you're ugly. dyel get gfs too

attraction = genetic health

just leave your house, open your eyes, observe people and you'll see the light. or darkness, in your case

/mirin/ thread?

fuck OFF dude

Funnily enough gandy was fat in his Teens too and didnt have a gf until 21

worse off than OP, tbqh.

>Talk to women in general in a not overly autistic way
>Eventually there will be some chemistry between one of them and you
>Take her on date
>Kiss
>Another couple of dates (I wouldn't have a relationship with a whore who fucks in the first date)
>Have intercourse
>If you grow into each other eventually you'll be in a relationship

Bum, super hard right?

I don't know if my gay words have any use to you. But you're still 24 you have your youth and youthful body that puts you leagues ahead than old people.

>Germany women NEVER approach men EVER.

kek this is so true. When i hear about stories from girls asking out guys i always notice it happens in murica and im always mind boggled because this shit never happens here.

*yay i have secured this man's sperm*

why german women don't ask their guys?

Too busy being rapped by the shitskin hordes.

>Fucking in the first date
I told my gf that if we'd hooked up on the first date I wouldn't have been serious with her and she cracked the sads
>mfw

thats just how people are raised in germany. Men have to control their temper and not be aggressive, and woman are shy and introverted, not loud and crazy like in the US.
It obviously happens but its a rare sight. I got hit on by a girl once, but it was at a party and she was drunk.
People also become "adultery" very soon.At the age of 22, men are in their primes, best time to party and bang sloots. Meanwhile all my friends say "im grown up now, im done with this stuff" and we are all in our 20-22 years. No one wants to do crazy shit anymore and just party hard or just be adventurious.
>tfw im the exact opposite and im stuck with these shut in introverted faggots
Even my old party-friends are focusing on career now. This is obviously not the rule + the younger generation (12-16) are the exact opposite again.

rofl this is great

>25
>no gf
>no job
>no prospects
>Have had several panic attacks in the last week alone

Get on my level OP.

>21
>have qt Chinese gf for 3 years
>tells me yesterday shes going to dinner with her friends and will be back by 9pm
>msgs me at 9 saying shes gonna stay longer
>doesn't come home all night
>its 8:39am right now
>she msgs me saying she is so sorry
>she slept with someone else

I don't know what to fucking do lads, this is 100 percent genuine, I need a support group. Our life was so fucking perfect why did she do this...

>31
>complete an associates degree 29-31
>get first real job
>everyone there thinks you're early-mid 20s due to how you look/act/career
You've got like 4 years to waste before you reach my level m8

Move on. There's plenty of fish in the sea.

Break up with her,
Be sad for a couple of days,
Lift weights to deal with it, remember hat women are trash.

break up with her

it will be hard, it will be horrible, and it will make you want to kill yourself, but staying will be all of those things as well as turning you into a cuck

i say this from experience, DO NOT STAY WITH HER

IT WILL EAT AWAY AT YOU FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE

leave leave leave find someone new you're young as fuck

I ACCEPT MY FATE

What do you think you have to do retard?
When you stay with her, why do you think that means?
Exactly, she is gonna think
>i have done it once and it was okay for him, ill do it again.
Do you think if she cheats on you once she wont do it again? She will a 500% fucking percent do it again. Do you want to be with a woman who reguarly cheats on you?
No you dont.
And dont fall for her shitty ass begging and sorrying. When she starts crying "wahhh im so sorry i love you", you are gonna say "when you got fucked by another men and you moaned and cummed, did you love me at that time too? Did you think about me when you got fucked last night?".

The fact you even ask this question just tells me you are a cuck. I always think of myself as a faggot, but then im reminded people like you exist who actually think about staying with a cheating whore.

Because your life wasn't that perfect m8.
People don't just lie and fuck other people because they're happy and fulfilled. There could be a million reasons, but the end result is the same.
Pick up the pieces and move on bud, obviously she wasn't in for the long haul. There's over 7 billion people in the world, you'll meet more as long as you try.

Yeah staying together is the worst option. Think of it like ripping off an old bandaid or something, just get it over quick

If she cheated, you leave. It's that simple.
It's going to hurt, it's going to take time to get over it.
But she obviously doesn't value your relationship the same way you do. Youre also still very young. Go find yourself and enjoy the time and journey, you will find amother girl.

I went on three dates with a girl without even kissing her. Is that why she ghosted me even though she seemed very interested?

At some point you gotta make a move bro. There's respect for a girl and then there's being a pussy.

I am not for one second considering staying with her, I already grouped up her clothes and left them on the apartment doorstep

I mean what do I do to treat these feelings, I feel like im being ground up. She was my first gf, first girl i slept with, I feel the worst I've ever felt in my life.

>At some point you gotta make a move
when is the right time?

HOW TO STOP BEEING AUTISTIC
>Stop adding your extra thoughts when you talk
And i mean when you talk speak like a dude. Dont add anything unsual. DOnt use spicy words ,dont try to be funny(you suck at that).
Dont try to impress with your vocabulary
Speak simply and ask dumb everyday normie questions.
Act dumb and not mysterious and serious like a faggot.
Dont do PUA shit.Dont ask for a date,dont ask for a number. Act chill dude.

There you go

Put on your shorts and hit the bench. Listen to a sad song and cry the whole time.

Like Joe davola did in Seinfeld

It's never going to be an exact science but for me we went to a bar after a date, sat next to each other on a bench and I told her I really liked her and then we kissed.

3rd date btw

Was there an obvious sign from her or did you go by gut feeling? I guess if you say something like that and she is all good with it, then you're in the clear for a kiss

>Later he says: ‘I have a fortunate placing of bones and muscles that enables me to do what I do. It’s the reason I work; it’s not a reason I’m better than anyone else.
>'To be honest, I don’t think I’m that great looking. I’ve grown into my looks but at school I wasn’t the guy who got the girls or who was thought to be hot.
>'I didn’t have a girlfriend till I was 21, which is pretty late. I was a loner.
>‘All I saw in the mirror was a big nose and a slightly chubby body. I was ridiculously shy around girls.
>'I remember being in awe of this guy at university who could just talk to anyone. I still think if a guy wants girls, it’s more about the gift of the gab than the way you look.
>'In my head I still think of myself as I was at 15 or 16.
>'The outward perception changes but the inward never really does.’
>For the record he still doesn’t do gratuitous sex with gorgeous girls.
>‘I’ve only had three serious relationships,’ he says.
/ourslayer/

>>Talk to women in general in a not overly autistic way
where do i find these women to talk to?

>tfw no friends
>coworkers think i'm a loser
>never leave the house
etc.

FUCK this guy is fucking perfect

>Talk to women in general in a not overly autistic way
>They say things like 'you're like a dad'
>meaning I'm boring, dress like an old faggot and they're not interested
Fuck this shit everything will be fine if I just keep lifting.

Buy pink shorts and pick up 6/10s at festivals

and due to being chubby in his teens was an incel until early 20s. If you aren't confident it kills all your chances with women, just as says

It's not only in Germany, most of Europe is like that

oh well my bad then.
steroids would help.
Dating as many woman as possible to patch the hole.
Going on vacation with your bros and getting black out drunk on some sik parties

the worst part is that I think I could get a gf if I actually got the opportunity to meet them. But if you don't have friends then your whole life is just wake up-go to work-go home-repeat

If they do it once it means they're capable of it, there are no second chances when it comes to integrity and loyalty. Tell her it's over.

Think about how easy it is to say no to sex, all you have to do is remember that you're with someone and that you shouldn't betray them. She could have just gone home and had sex with you. Think about how much harder it is to go to they gym and know that you have to lifting fucking harder than ever because you're stuck in a rut and need to progress at all costs, or how much harder it is to control what you eat. She wanted to do it but she feels guilty, but it wasn't enough to stop her.

No integrity, no worth.

Don't last out because she was honest enough to tell you right after. Just take everything you own out of her life and break contact. I can't help you emotionally but I know you should never speak, message, respond, or acknowledge her existence again.

This is the true spirit of Veeky Forums. We all understand one another. Solidarity my doomed bros.

Pretty much. Forget romance, I can even get past acquaintance stage with people. I never seem to have developed that skill or learned how.

Cut her off. But don't hate her for it. It's in her nature. Most women cheat. I actually commend her because she was honest about it and volunteered it up front. 95% of women would've probably came home and fucked you the same night.

Read Sperm Wars bro. Change your life. There is a reason we create tens of million sperm.

>don't hate people for failing to reach reasonable standards
>it's not really her fault
Sorry, but you're very wrong.

Yea. if you're a poor fag its over after 30

I'm successful and turning 30 soon, I had a gf and dated from 13-23 but after that I stopped and became a shut in. I still have a chance, if you're single in your 30s at least have a goal to work towards, also many people end up dating from an online website and visit the chick overseas and see if she's worth it. Stay with her for a month in a different country and you'll get to know each other

>inb4 other 30 year olds think im some loseer
>I've worked hard from the age of 23-29 to build a legacy and an empire, my name will be in plenty of databases in the companies I've worked with and help started, yea I'm single but thats okay

I'm a fucking businessman and I've made my choices

>married at 27
>5'8
I'd rather be OP

Literally me. I only answer yes and no in conversations with girls. Still khv.

>you're like my dad

At this point you make daddy jokes

Yes you dumbass

>gooks
>not even once

Literal idiot

>poor and 30
Me in a few years. My goal is to not be a hungry skeleton by then.

10/10

Tell me more senpai, I want to be like you when I'm grown.

6'3
21 y/o
virgin

I agree I rather be a 6'3 virgin/cancer than a manlet

live in germany

fat my whole life, now jacked and 6'3
girls (or their friends)have actually approachen me

2 girls have literally asked me for a date so far

I get shit-ton of stares though
still virgin

This gives me hope for the future. All I need is to bee maiself

What the fuck you said about me you little bitch ?

>the road to teenage fatherhood
glad it happened later, I was a dumbfuck as a teen

Give me a job cunt.

Poor sap has to nut inside her hahaha

>You didn't wait for the right kleenex to come along for your first sneeze.
Jokes on you faggot im a sneezing virgin and I refuse to sneeze until I find the perfect kleenex for me.

>29
>never had a gf
>kissless
>handholdless
>hugless
>virgin
I'm 5'7'' and natty, where do I go from here?

>Germany women NEVER approach men EVER.
Not my experience. Iv had multiple German chicks approach me.

But I was an Aussie foreigner so maybe they just wanted to go 'down under' more than with german guys.

Everyone else is saying it and it sucks but break up and move on.

Game over, insert a new fragment of your heart into a new girl and go for round [x]

>Meanwhile all my friends say "im grown up now, im done with this stuff" and we are all in our 20-22 years
you're still a baby at 20-22. that's like some children in kindergarten saying they're too grown up for cartoons. real partying begins at around 30 when you have a stable career and a lot of money

>haha

Its really not that odd. A lot of people just dont want to fuck around or have non-serious relationships

And lets be honest nearly all < 20 year old relationships are horseshit that fall apart.

No just no. You're still ugly. I get laid all the time without saying a word. Go to a club, grab a drunk qt, make out. You don't have to talk when you have height face frame.

>"females only want Chad"
>"lol fuck off r9k virgin Im not Chad and have a asian qt gf :)"
>*gf fucks Chad eventually*
>"woahhh wtf how did this happen to me wttffff?????????"
Who was in the wrong here?

I would open my boipussi for zakk any day.

Ahh i remember when my highschool sweetheart and I had sex for the first time

>go to club house pool
>only us two using the indoor pool.
>go to change, the locker rooms are next to eachother
>take my shirt off while talking to gf, she walks out of and sees me without my shirt, she tells me she thinks i look really sexy

>swim for all of like 15 minutes and it turns into just making out for half hour
> go str8 to her place after
> "let me check what my moms up to"
oh fuckkkk
>she holds my hand and bring me downstairs
>we start tuggin and tootin
> " do you have a condom?"
first time in my life i decided to carry a condom on me holy shit god knew
> both only had sex one other time before this
>she rides me for a few minutes, we go missionary both cum in like 10 minutes.
>cuddle for an exceptionally long time naked
>that embrace, that feeling

You will never ever have this chance, this chance to feel genuine and clean love for someone just as innocent as you.

Only thing you can do is make sure your child gets this, make sure they get to feel something like this. Its up to you lads, if you want your child to not be like you, you HAVE TO SHOW him/her how you failed.

>minoxdil
this