Kinda confused on what I should be doing. I feel like I'm getting there but not yet. I have a loose skin problem...

Kinda confused on what I should be doing. I feel like I'm getting there but not yet. I have a loose skin problem. It's not as bad as other when it hangs obviously as you can see, but it's bad when I pull on it. SHOULD I eat at a deficit, maintenance, or a surplus?

I've gotten a full body workout routine going, 3 days a week. It was effective in making me sore. 5 sets of 10 reps each, squat, clean, press, snatch, snatch dead, and snatch rows.

Should I add anything else? And WHAT do I do when I'm home the other 4 days?

God you look terrible. Work out more.

eat more and invest in supplements faggot

BOOOOO

I have a similar stomach from weight loss. I became near-anorexic, got down to 56kg as a 5'7 and still didn't have a flat stomach. When bulking I have still got the stomach bags, but as I do more ab workouts and whenever I cut it definitely decreases. However, cutting 24/7 will not help your ability to gain in general.

I mean.... I'll have gay sex with you. Not saying I'm willing to. Saying I'm going to. See you soon, baggy.

For tightening up skin you have two options basically. Dry fasting triggers autophagy hard, so cycle through some dry fasts (no water, no food) for at least 48 hour bursts and your body will literally eat your skin for fuel.

And...
Build muscle to fill up the excess skin.

theres always this guy.

then this guy

then these fags

So what should I do? Eat at maintenance? I'm still a noob. So I can make those noob gains I guess. Should I work out those abs hard on off days from the gym? I can only make it to the gym 3 days a week. And I also love to jog but I've been hearing that hurts my gains.

Don't know about fasting. I really don't know about that. I've already fell for the keto meme. I was thinking if I ate at maintenance, it would give my skin time to retract a bit, along with the noob gains helping me out along the way

Am I allowed to get fucked by hot men during a dry fast as long as they don't lubricate their wieners?
I really need to know the answer to this.
OP here.

Blow the dick, Baggo.

Suck my loose tit, fagnut.

We doin this?

bump

*jiggle*

the fuck you want weirdo

we hit a bump and your lard flaps jiggled

No you dumb fuck you need to eat and work out as hard as you can. It is literally that simple.
There is no magic fix.

I'll leave if you can guess every post I made in this thread with no false positives or negatives. Should be easy.

Should have lifted faggot, just cutting and cardio will do that.

i'm not saying there is a magic fix. i'm saying what the FUCK should I do? you're not even answering my questions. i have a routine right.

3 days a week at the gym i do 5 sets of 10 reps OF squats, cleans, military presses, snatches, snatch deadlifts, and snatch rows

now i'm thinking on rest days i'll do ab workouts, with a slight jog/walk in the morning (fasted).

i know bitch. what do you think im trying to fix

>Don't know about fasting. I really don't know about that. I've already fell for the keto meme. I was thinking if I ate at maintenance, it would give my skin time to retract a bit, along with the noob gains helping me out along the way

Yea, it takes time. Your skin is an organ that can improve and decline in health just like your liver or kidneys... start doing good shit to it.

>moisturize skin, especially stretch marks
Pregnant women do this with good results.

>collagen
Another thing to make sure you're getting in your diet is collagen, it's fucking great for skin. Bone broth or collagen peptides.

>stop using harsh soaps
A lot of soaps strip th oils from your skin. I use pine tar soap and I fucking love it. People with skin issues use it a lot to keep it from being agitated from harsher soaps.

>get some sun
Don't get sunburns, but your skin benefitd immensely from brief sun exposure.

>sauna
Sweat is a massive detox for the skin, flushing out those pours and keeping you clear.

>exfoliate
This just means rough up your skin with something to clear away dead skin to let your skin breathe and regenerate faster.

>fasting
Autophagy is what its about in this context, but there are also a lot of other benefits... weight management and longevity to name a few.

Add in good shit
Do it consistently
Dforo it for a long period of time

i'm saving this for later. by the way do you think i should try tanning? i get sunburn like a motherfucker.

Later chump. Good luck with that baggy gut, you faggy ut.

Not sure, I don't think tanning beds trigger your skin to produce vitamin D.

someone on bodybuilding forums recommended i take Type 1 & 2 hydrolized collagen peptide supplement, vitamin C, and topical DMAE daily too

>vitamin C, and topical DMAE
Vitamin C never hurts, I take it for immune system strength, no idea about its skin effects. Also no idea about DMAE. Just research it and add in good shit, might be worth starting slow so you can maintain the habits.

so what do you think i should do in the mean time while i'm trying to do all this shit? where would i even implement fasting because i workout at the gym 3 times a week. and then doing a 48 hour fast out of nowhere would probably be the worst thing to do for my muscle if im trying to get some

bump

*jiggle*

nice nu-abs