Tfw 6''1

>tfw 6''1

I feel like a complete manlet compared to other healthy young white people. Is there any way to grow taller?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/3UR93g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You are either crazy or not measuring height correctly.

DON'T BE PICKY WITH THE ' PLEASE I'M ALREADY DEPRESSED ENOUGH

IM AT LEAST 4 INCHES SMALLER THAN THE AVERAGE WHITE GUY MY AGE HOW DO I FIX THIS

>IM AT LEAST 4 INCHES SMALLER THAN THE AVERAGE WHITE GUY MY AGE HOW DO I FIX THIS
Then you are absolutely not 6'1".

Average New Generation White male height is 6''3-6''4. If you want to be remotely confident with our typical social shortcomings you need to be at least 6''5 and even then you'll only be somewhat taller.

This guy is a malnorished jew and an actor to boot (they need to be smaller than average) and he's already 6''3.

Harrison was almost 6''1 30 years ago and that was considered the ideal size then (to look taller than the others but not too tall). Since we've grown at least 4 inches (white people, immigrants, mexicans... not included and they don't matter) the new ideal height is 6''5 if not a bit taller.

JUST

You've definitely got some non white in you. My guess is Laotian. Least you're a HAPA :D

Completely ridiculous. That guy is listed at 6'2 also.
I like that Sam Hyde is pretty much the only celebrity that lies about being shorter than he actually is.

no fuckin way by that logic that means charls is like 4'11"

Because he's average heigh. When you sit comfortably in the norm you can make self deprecating jokes, people will think you're funny and modest, not think lower of you and assume you're trying to cope by making it seem like it's no big deal.

he routinely undereports his height for the lulz

A stool

move to a more diverse community, you racist

na just try to cope with being a short retard

>tfw 5'4''
JUST

yeah i want to unironically kill myself because i am so fucking small at barely 6'0. Anything below 6'3'' is uniornic manlet tier. to make matters worse i am fucking stupid as in i can barely arely complete pre calculus and I am ugly. even if I was tall it wouldnt matters because im fucking ugly stupid and socially retarded due to years spent on this autistic basket weaving forum unironically desu

Do these threads ever really work

Yeah but not without both sides developing anxiety

>tfw 5'3

No, but you're a good height for nibbling at normal people's ankles to make them shorter.

Hi Manlet, 6'3" 190 here
Feels good looking down on everyone in the gym and asserting my superiority.
Think I'm joking? I dont even need to lift to attain what all of you seek.
I see these beefy manlet fuckers at the gym and they hate making eye contact with me.
Befriended a few and the way they always hype me up is cringeworthy.
Sorry pal if you're not 6'3"+ you are a manlet or average.

off yourself dumb fuck

kek you ugly fuck

>that phone
>that face

t. 5’7 manlet

sam is 6ft 4 in. Google is wrong. im 6ft 2 and met the guy irl in newyork. he was well over me

Ah right cause the first person to actually show their face on this shithole will obviously get insulted let's see your beautiful face faggot.
Makes 0 sense. Try being less insecure

Still waiting, pathetic faggot. you won't deliver because dyel

Here's my selfie. Still 6'3" still BTFO beta manlets daily

>the first person to actually show their face on this shithole
im not retared enough to show my face in this shithole you blotched potato looking motherfucker. u=facelet+brainlet confirmed

nice justin bieber cosplay faggot. also beardlet

You're too beta and pathetic to show your face here

>beta and pathetic
says with that face. 5'2 average man can pull pussy compared to that ugly mug.

Faceless faggots scared to go into the bathroom and snap a pic fast. I deal with this beta faggotry on /soc/
You just assume you know all these things about me based on 1 photo? Hilariously pathetic that you think you equate to me in the slightest

Guys, I just got back from Zadar, Croatia. It's on the Dalmatian Coast. I'm 6'2" and relatively tall back in China but here I'm barely average. Guys are walking around at 6'5, 6'6. Women too!

What are you flexing for lol

you are still ugly lifting and 6'3 wont fix that facelet

A dose a self confidence to douse the self loathing plague

Ah right the words on the screen tell me I'm ugly. The girls I fuck must think I'm ugly too.

At least on /soc/ I can laugh at how dillusional you people are

>The girls I fuck
kek

if you can even bring yourself to spend time on soc ironically you're retarded. seriously depressing place

>tfw only 185cm
>tfw almost made it

CUT
MY
LIFE
INTO
PIECES

I do nothing but virtue signaling over there really, if youve ventured over recently you probably seen me around.
Its so easy to take over that board.

>

I was suicidal when I found out I stopped growing at 5'11. You can literally have any girl you want I don't know why you lift.

How is Hyde average height? He's 6'8"

>be me
>6'4"
>best friend
>6'9"
>other friend
>6'6"
How does it feel to not be dutch, manlets?

>Used to be turbomanlet extreme at 5’3” when I was 15

>Told my friends they were lucky to be tall

>they give smug look

>10 years later age 25

>now 5’11”

>we do a small reunion

>find out they almost all stopped growing at 5’8”

>Now taller than them

>They either mirin or looking down into the ground

I know I’m still manlet in your eyes fit, but honest to god after that moment all anxiety towards my height dissapeared

I grew so slow but over long time it all added up

I literally remember praying to god when I was 15 that if he could just make me grow to 5’6” I would be happy

Anyone else late slow growers?

I am half dutch, half Afrikaner
Only 6'1

discord.gg/3UR93g

fuck with these manlets

I hope you don't live in SA user.

I do. But I'm moving to my dad in Alkmaar in February. Just need to finish school in December

>being shortest of the bunch

Where do you live?

Except for the rest of my friends, and you of course :)

Went there on vacation, not a pleasant place without the guards, fences, dogs and constant armed police presence. A lot of crying about Muh whitey tho.

I live in Pretoria which is 40% white. Not a lot of crime in my area except for one time i called the cops on some niggers breaking into a house I was walking past and my friend getting stabbed in a park amd robbed. Regular gunshots echoing in the nights. Apart from crime, shitty service, BEE(black economical empowerment that makes getting a job as a whitey really hard) and corruption from the government slowly sinking our economy, SA is really a great country to live in

>40% white population
>not a lot of crime
>except all these many times people I know became victims and I witnessed crimes
>oh and also every night I hear gunshots
>really great country to live in
You people really are fucking retarded cucks. I won't care at all once the niggers purge every last one of you, your own fault for deluding yourselves that everything is fine even when the situation is THIS BAD over there right now. You fucking stupid cucks are living one day away from genocide and going "hurrr what a great place to live xD"

6'3 is fucking average? Bull shit, I'm 5'10 and taller than a lot of fucking dudes. It's not a big deal. Quit looking for a reason to be a bitch and just lift.
Note if its really bothering you. Buy some boots bitch ass nigger.

>taking the bait
Wew lad

Why are the dutch so tall though?

>implying he's not 100% serious
South African whites are some of the dumbest, most delusional cucks in the world.

They eat a lot of milk and cheese plus the taller ppl in dutchland get like 4-5 children

Well not every night. Maybe once a month and my area is europe compared to the area a few km north of me. I can see how the country is going to shit and how the niggers are gonna genocide us. I meant that if the things I listed weren't present here it would be one of the greatest countries. Compare to SA in the 1980s to now and it was almost on par with America. We whites fucked up by not doing it better and it's the fault of European and American nanny states that sanctioned us into this mess.
We have some of the best weather, everything is dirt cheap.
Literally if it wasn't for so many the niggers being savages I'd have stayed here. But I'm lucky enough to have European citizenship so I'm leaving in February.

Although, there are afrikaners who say they'll never leave and that SA is too great. They are delusional rainbow nation cucks and deserve genocide desu

>Amy was an American graduate.
White American women are the real cucks

Hate to break it to ya user, but thats a lot of fucking crime. Get over here as fast as you can.

How tall is too tall? Can we keep growing into the 7'' and then 8'' heights or does it come with health problems at some point?

SMOOOOOSH

Fuck off

6'5 can come with health problems.

I have a 7'1 friend and he doesn't have any problems. As long as your body is proportionate you're basically just a giant version of a human.

You do have a higher risk of cancer simply because your body has more cells.
A large part of the reason why women have longer life expectancy is because they're shorter.

They aren't. It's just a meme. Anyone can lie on the internet

LMAO. I'm 6'1 and I'm taller than like 90% of the male population. The only time I sometimes feel small is if I'm in the right part of ohio. The problem is that you're clearly exaggerating your height.

>The only time I sometimes feel small is if I'm in the right part of ohio.
People you're surrounded by real white lads

>hurr durr i have body dysmorphia im such a special snowflake pay attention to me

just go make a tumblr blog man

Im 185cm.
I feel like a manlet compared to others aswell.

6'3 here.
How's the weather down there Manley's?

>6'0
>live in majority white neighborhood
>go to majority white uni
>still feel above avg/decently tall
yall niggas probably arent 6'1 if you feel short.

>all these retards bragging about being 6'5
>not realizing they will be easily picked off when the race war erupts

good luck taking cover from rifle fire with the top 3 inches of your giant ass heads sticking out kek

I want to fuck that beta face, lanklet.

PFFFT LOOK AT HIS HEADDDDDDDD, LOOK AT DAT JUSTIN BIEBER BOWL CUT

YO BRO, WHY THE LONG FACE HAHAHA

>TFW 5'9

>tfw attractive face
>tfw Veeky Forums body
>tfw high iq and high paying job at 23

its not all bad i suppose

proportions look more like 5'9 desu

They're shitposting, like every other post on this board that has to do with height or dick size.

Boi iz you retarded? 6'1 is higher then 80% of the population

89% actually

>taking selfies

Flip that hair back, retards like you make me regret having a buzz cut

Short people (6ft and under) have less room in their body to store their soul, they are less spiritual, intelligent, ambitious and family oriented. Unable to manifest kαλὸς kἀγαθός in much the same way larger gas giants are failed stars, the short person is unable to reside in civilization for very long, eventually leaving to eke out their existence in the no man's land outside of the polis, unable to form functioning societies, the shorts are able to manage small raiding parties to prey on each other at best. This should not be confused with people who have the dwarfism, they are simply venerable bodhisattvas with advanced soul compression algorithms without the need for larger forms.

never go full retard bro

>Imagine having the only attractive trait of being tall.
>Imagine dying earlier than manlets
>imagine having higher chance of CHD/Metabolic disorders than manlets
>imagine having an elongated face (looks ugly on majority of people)
>imagine having to work for years in gym to see any decent results (natty) or otherwise abuse steroids.

Yeah, I love going up there to see relatives every year. Most of the time I'm living in texas, and it's hard to take the "men" here seriously when you realize the average texan is like 2 inches shorter than the rest of the country. I guess that's why everybody here drives a pickup truck, gotta compensate for something. White parts of the midwest are where the real big guys hang out

or maybe I should say white parts of the great lakes region, not midwest.

I'm 6'1 manlet from Dalmatia, I feel like you all the time.

Source....not even dutch height is yhere

>bait thread
Im 6'01" and when I go out I fucking tower over most people. I was out with my girlfriend and her family today and I was the only person there that was over 5 '5. I am surrounded by manlets on a daily basis and it is a truly incredible experience

Thats full dutch u half african larper

nope, you're just not 6'1"
t. 6'4" and taller than atleast 95% of young whites

Go further south to Montenegro. You'll want to kill yourself if you're under 6'2".

legit this is one of the few actually and unironically realistic posts in this thread full of manlet cucks. anything below 6'3'' is a manlet and 6'0'' will be considered manlets by this new generation of lanklets at 6'3''-6'4'' which means 6'5''-6'8'' is required to be above average.

I haven't been posting but I genuinely feel short almost every day
6', an area with short minorities (indian/some hispanic), I just feel like shit every time I see someone clearly 2-5 inches taller than me
don't know what to do, it almost feels worse that I'm so close but haven't made it and never will