What's a good ratio for chicken/broccoli/rice...

What's a good ratio for chicken/broccoli/rice? I was thinking maybe a cup of broccoli/rice then half pound of chicken per meal?

Other urls found in this thread:

foodnetwork.com/recipes/food-network-kitchen/chicken-and-broccoli-stir-fry-recipe-1942670
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

broccoli-rice-chicken ratio for maximum gains

9-0-1

I always see people with sooo much rice, then just a small amount of broccolli and chicken which confuses me cause why load up on carbs instead of chicken for protein

12-16oz chicken
1/4 cup rice
1 cup broccoli
>inb4 units are different

I usually eat 2/4 of my plate chicken 1/4 broccoli 1/4 rice

because carbs are energy and 150cal of rice is only 35g of carbs

Carbs is what gives you power during the gym and all day. Protein is just for satiety.

This is like beginner info. Obviously it isnt that simple but thats the bascis

>Carbs is what gives you power during the gym and all day. Protein is just for satiety.
Have you heard of the term "calories"?

lol dude are you serious?

Niggas really need to mix it up with the vegetables. Throw in some peppers, red onion, snow peas for a change.

I use a tupperware thing with three equal sized divisions, chicken is probably more by weight though.

posting in b4 50 replies

its not just a question of calories. Carbs are what matter. There is a reason why you feel tired at the gym and can't build muscle on a keto diet. Even bodybuilders don't put on muscle on a keto diet.

idiot

The reason you can't put muscle on in ketosis is because your body is in a catabolic state of breaking down fat. You can't break down fat and gain muscle at the same time. Same reason you can't gain muscle while cutting.

>2/4
you must be american

lel

>measuring meals in plate quadrants
definitely american

More like maximum braps.

I love this recipe, so I'd say 2-2.5 cups broccoli per 8 oz of chicken.

foodnetwork.com/recipes/food-network-kitchen/chicken-and-broccoli-stir-fry-recipe-1942670

>2/4

1 1.5 1
chicken rice broccoli