You may not like it, but it's her body and her choice!

You may not like it, but it's her body and her choice!
#stopbodyshaming

Other urls found in this thread:

video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2017/10/13/4898625739250643767/640x360_MP4_4898625739250643767.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Of course her husband looks like that

Kill or fuck

what's wrong, boys? can't handle a real woman?

lmao holy shit!

she's stronger than us /s

>People assume I don't work out because I don't feel the need to post it all over the gram.

BTFO /fit

you mad WHITE BOI

jesus fuck shes got bigger arms than rich

>intense

It's not a choice. It's not like she was normal and decided that "Yep, I want to be a fatty!"

She has just always been a lazy cunt, never gave a shit about her body, and at one point, she realized that she became an ugly mountain of whale blubber.

But, because she's a woman, Hamantha wants to play proud and tell people that she is absolutely gorgeous the way she and her five chins are.

All she wants is attention. And another fucking cheeseburger to gobble down on.

she doesn't post that shit all over " the gram" as she can't hide how fucking obese she is with Photoshop, angles and loose mumus when she's struggling to stand up without flooding the gym with a tsunami of sweat.

How many hours a day does he browse Reddit?

No, I don't have a trucking license that allows me to handle such heavy loads.

>intense
literally just moving her body

her poor heart

>no ones business what she does with her body
>professional model

I guess when I go back to work on Monday I'll just tell everyone it's nobody's business what I do with all these loan documents.

imagine being this retarded

its my choice to shame you

>/s
We don't do that here, plebbit

>bodyweight quarter squats
lower faggot

i doubt you can quarter squat 500 pounds.

Why does she even 'workout' with that attitude? She must have literally just gone gym once to show off on insta.

It is her body and her choice. I don't care if she needs a forklift to move around if she's okay with it. I have no problem with her thinking that she is beautiful. I have a problem with her spreading that HAES bullshit and demanding that everyone else see her as beautiful. You can lie to yourself, but don't lie to others because there are plenty of impressionable women who want to do better for themselves and don't need to be brainwashed with all that garbage.

well said.

>I don't care if she needs a forklift to move around if she's okay with it
I care, as long as tax payer money is keeping her alive.

Fuck... Her arms are thicker than my legs

listen to her fat fucking feet slam on the mat after doing the knee raises.
kek

video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2017/10/13/4898625739250643767/640x360_MP4_4898625739250643767.mp4

What's up with this fucking culture of sharing everything you do and everything you think on social media as if you were important or haven't anything better to do with your time?

>f*ck your beauty standards
>The hamplanet says this while obviously spending untold thousands on hair, makeup and fashionable 'plus size' clothing
It seems like she only has a problem with ONE particular beauty standard.

lol, i'm pretty sure our warmups are far more intense than her "workout"

There's something weirdly uncanny valley about her face.
Either way, she and her soyboi look like the open relationship type, wouldn't mind going on a whale hunt just to assuage my curiosity about what a few hundred pounds of ground ham hock would look like shoved into the human equivalent of a busted garbage bag.

Probably a mod on Veeky Forums.

Well, I don't warm up properly, so I completely agree.

>those feet

Being Tess Munster's personal trainer is career suicide.
This is a woman who could safely lose 40lb in a week through just eating normal levels of food, yet has remained a disgusting blob of shit for years.
It's not his fault, he's there to just encourage her, he cant control her diet, and there is no way he can make her exercise enough to counter her shit eating habits, but the biggest advertisement for his business is that thing FAILING to lose weight.
You may as well tell people that you're the head of safety feature design at Lockheed, or the North Korean agricultural minister, because you are shit at your job.

Didn't know varg was in to these kind of girls

Is that amy shumers hand?

You can tell it's Amy's, as Tess is married, and there's no ring on it