If you only could do one exercise, why would it be Ab Wheel?

If you only could do one exercise, why would it be Ab Wheel?

>he isolates abs
>he has an "abs day"

it would be the frog

It’s called a core day

you only call it core day because you're the size of a planet

Dumb frogposter

>not driving your frog to work

i swear the only people that knock on ab wheels have never used them. shits so great.

I call my """"core"""" days back day and leg day given that they include deadlifts and squats.
Isolating your abs and nothing else is a waste of time

Can a beginner do the ab wheel for a complete workout? I want to get buff but I have no patience or money for all this bullshit equipment and stuff.

>isolating
Not really, ab wheel trains the abs, lats, chest and triceps.

Bodybuilders swear by pull overs, but Ab Wheel is similar but more functional.

Ab Wheel is great for those who lack core strength from compound exercises alone. Also for those who don’t have time to train back and abs seperate.
>tldr: your a faggot

People are different. Some round their lower back doing deadlift because of weak abs. Maybe you don’t need them, but for many compound is not enough to build their core alone.

Swimming

No, ab wheel is an accessory. You should do them if you lack core strength for compound exercises. But I guess it’s better than doing nothing.

Look into StrongLifts 5x5 and Starting Strength 3x5 if you are a noob. Doesn’t matter with one you pick.

t. Disobedient avocado.

Caring what you look like. What! Are you some type of fag?

i choose the clean & jerk

can you imagine only doing the ab wheel? how fucking boring

this. dont read up too much on it actually, just to heavy compound lifts followed by accessories
Different programs wont give you different looks, its only to help you build muscle and lose fat. Thats all there is to it.
The autists here overcomplicate things because they have trouble processing stimuli and making sense of the world. Thats why people ask retarded questions like
>if you only could do TWO exercises for the rest of your lives...
Sorting exercises into tier categories, making little charts, obsessively writing down each and every rep they did.
As if your body counts the number of reps you did on monday last week and builds muscle according to that.

wait just a fuckin second

Fucking love pullovers, yet everyone looks at me strange when I admit it, like "why not just bench press/rows" or some shit.
Because I can still do both those, and still do pullovers, fucknugget, ain't no gym police telling me how to work out!

I prefer a cardigan

>As if your body counts the number of reps you did on monday last week and builds muscle according to that
Of course it does, you fucking mong.

>accidentally squat for 7 reps
>not 5
>wasted workout

Please don't ever post here again and definitely don't ever post that retarded screen cap again.

I meant more such as less reps than optimal, etc. 7 reps instead of 5 will obviously have an effect, but not necessarily negative, poo face.

i use the machine, don't get full range of motion with a dumbbell; totally destroys lats.

my "core" work mostly consists of farmer carries.

>iliacus AND iliopsoas
whew

Whereas AbWheel is cool AND good I'd recommend TRX or exercise ball exercises which introduce an element of instability which improves coordination and works most core flexors.

ab wheels unironically destroy my back scapular muscles

He's right, though. Dyels constantly asking for routines of swole people are fucking idiots. It's all about consistency. You can do the most retarded bro split and still make gains as long as you constantly push yourself and eat. Worst case it's gonna take you a bit longer than with an actual program. Note that I'm not talking about strength here.

clean AND jerk are 2 exercises m9

i use barbell instead of abwheel. I started hacing core day recently and my stomach musles feel so tired after it. i think its a good exercise.

>he doesnt know 7 reps do nothing

That screencap is absolutely horseshit

Go do 1 set of 100 reps of everything and see what your progress is in comparison to anyone who did 3x10

Can ab wheel be used in place of a full body workout for someone afraid of weights, like my father?

two movements, one lift