Be a star highschool offensive lineman

>be a star highschool offensive lineman
>bench 350+ and squat 450+
>stop lifting for 3 years
>start again
>can barely rep 185 on bench
Feelsbadman.frog

I hate this shit. I feel like a fucking beta. How long do you guys think it'll take to get strong again?

this is such a dad post

>when your best years are high school
I can't wait for my high school reunion

>High school
>3 years later

This kid is 21 at best.

Wtf are you talking about dad post?

>back when i was your age in high school i was a lineman and could bench 350lbs
t dad post

You probably have low Testosterone, you should see a doctor about that.

Good news: Muscle memory would bring you back into Chad ranks pretty fast.

You're right, am 21. Still look kinda big tho, but it's just an illusion.

What the fuck are you on about?

Chad finally LOSES

Nigga I deadlifted over 500. I don't think test is an issue. Although I'm sure this is bait

>not having a dad

chad requires a father figure.
it all adds up

>lineman
>chad

pick one

ok i picked one bby
dont respond

>hop on a linear progression (SS)
>eat and sleep enough
>regain your strength
>get stronger

Wow, that was so fucking hard.

So you benched 350 @ 18 years old? Yea I don't think so. If you did you should stil be able to rep out 225 for reps after 3 years. Jezus christ do you faggots even know anything about fitness or are you all neckbeards making up bullshit stories.

Are you some sort of fucking retard

I could bench 370 then got hurt for three months and my first two months lifting again I couldn't even rep 225

Oh yeah? I could bench 405 by the age of 15

>tfw wish I was as strong as now when I used to play ball

muscle memory will take at least 6 months.welcome back user,also a fellow lineman.

it's CNS. if you still have your base muscle then you just need to keep lifting regularly and follow progressive overload. de-trained athletes have tendency to make quick gains when they get back into a regular regimen. just keep at it.

im honestly you.
Getting back into it is hard after 3 years. you pretty much have to start again with the weights.
But with proper knowledge and nutrition youll be back to how you were easily within 6 months. sorry, but these things take time.
im assuming youre either skinny now or fat so itll only take like 2 months for people to notice significant gains. goodluck and dont give up.
also workout 6 days a week

I unironically met some dude that actually benched lmao3pl8s at the age of 16. I was hanging out with my friend after he came back for two weeks from The Marines, and he bought along his buddy from Thanksgiving. He's pretty big, so I ask him what his deal is, and he tells me he used to bench 305 for reps when he was just a Sophomore.

Naturally, I don't believe him, but come Thanksgiving, we're sitting around my friend's mom's house, just eating and talking, and he comes up to me and says "Remember when you didn't believe me?" and I just sit there going "Believe you about what?", and he says "Here, I found it", and it's just a video of him in what appears to be a Highschool weightroom, benching 5x7 of lmao3pl8s, so the idea of a 15 year old benching 405 doesn't even faze me anymore.

Kinda reminded me of Clay from Xiaolin Showdown, except with a much more subdued accent. He always wore boots, too...