/momscience/

>is annoyed that I cook more than she does
>"user, I am fed up with your cooking, If you wanna build a good body stop eating so much protein and start swimming instead."

Post your momscience brehs.

I dunno lad I don't live with my parents anymore, guess they keep mentioning some random shit about guy called Dr Oz from the US and they keep talking about toxins and other meme shit.

maybe stop being such a manlet manbaby manfaggot and move out of home already

I got into a school in our city. It's the best in the country, also we don't have enough money.

>don't bring home so many men, you don't need all that protein

the funny thing is, I don't care about protein, I just suck their dicks for cardio and breathing exercise, so it's fitness related and straight

>tfw one of your best decisions in life was ignoring your mom's advice.

Unless if you go to Harvard or Stanford, then you are a faggot

>"user u have to freeze the chicken to kill the salmonella"

>anything goes wrong with my health
>literally anything, flu, ingrown toe nail, pink eye
>"oh user, make sure you eat more protein it will fix it"

I have no idea why she thinks this

this
from my experience, there are two stages of growing up as a child and a teen
the first is when you realise your parents don't know everything
and the second is when you realise you know more than your parents

She's right you know. Why do you think chicken noodle soup fixes everything?

>user why are you spending so much time on a neofacist yak herding foru-

OMG like shut the fuck up mom

Not from the US

My mom supports me with the gym and frequently asks for my progression and the only mom science she says is a protein supplements and creatin

>eat soup or any other hot liquid dish at least once a day or your stomach would collapse and you'll got ulcer

My mom's always said to not drink anything when I eat, so that the stomach acid can kill any bacteria without being diluted. I've never bothered finding out if that's true or not.

>are you eating steak again user, all that red meat is bad for you. Now come and eat chocolate biscuits with the rest of the family.

>tfw when mother died today at 2:30 AM after a very rapid progression of cancer
>only found out she was sick two months ago
>was laughing and having fun only a couple weeks ago
>only 23 with younger sisters still in high school

Hug your mom, boys.

>Apple pie is really healthy.. it has apples in it!
T-thanks mom

>Healthy relationship with my mom
>Communicate my feelings to her
>She understands that I've done my own research and know what I'm talking about when it comes to fitness and respects that
She's a good mom brehs.

the food dilutes it as well my dude, whatever water you drink won't matter much. I actually think having a polar molecule like water around would increase the effect of hydrogen chloride by helping it separate, but i'm no chemist so i don't know.

That has only been right for the last couple hundred or so years I think, maybe less, because society and technology has been evolving so fast that older people can't cope with the changes and all their experience is basically inapplicable to many areas

>uncle and aunt visiting since dad just returned from a long vacation
>they notice me getting bigger, poking my stomach, uncle starts convo about lifting
>he asks how much i lifted today
>200 kg deadlift
>TWO HUNDRED KGS?
>show him video of me deadlifting 4.5 plates and squatting 3.5 plates for reps
>he starts ranting about how crazy I am in a negative way and how I'm always 1 injury away from perma snap city
>mention how there's actually more injuries occuring in basketball, football and hockey
>mom and uncle starts ranting about how it's unhealthy
>try to convince them that 4.5 plates for reps is not even impressve
>momscienceing me about 200 kg is way too much and no human is supposed to lift that much
>uncle agrees
>damn, thought they would be impressed (which they were) but how quickly it turned to shaming for lifting too heavy

Bro how old are you if your mom was only 23?

Do you still have your dad and is he around ?

I'm 23, but I'm sure you knew that. She was 58.
I texted him last week about the situation. He doesn't even reply. He's a lawyer so I would appreciate his help dealing with all the legal issues regarding insurance etc. that I have to deal with in the fallout. He is a gutless piece of shit.

Wow. I always thought my father was a bad father but yours man... I'm in the same situation, I'd love to like my father because I feel people don't give a fuck about fathers anymore, that they've been evicted from families, but Idk, it's like they don't give a fuck about their families to begin with

I agree. I will never be like him. He is an emotionally stunted psychopath. He doesn't want to take on any emotional or financial responsibility and would rather let his children just fend for themselves if it would inconvenience him in any way.

FUCK THAT BRO AND FUCK THEM. YOU'VE PRETTY MUCH MADE IT. DON'T EVER LISTEN TO GAINS GOBLINS. EVER.

Dear god, my mom doesn't exactly do this but she insists that damn near everything go in the freezer including bread, and if meat so much as touches the refrigerator you have to cook it, or else if you put it in the freezer it will go bad in there. I don't even know why she cares because I buy most of my own shit these days unless she sees some shit at the store and decides to get it for me despite me saying not to do this, and she mostly eats frozen meals, salads or toast and shit like that, nothing that requires any real work.

My mom makes me take BCAAs and eat protein after i get home from gym
Does that count?

>user, mommy has to suck your dick every time after gym to get rid of all the bad protein!

idk fella's is this true?

(you)
your so funny user pls keep posting on this board and never leave xDD

What if this is an actual autistic user being molested by his mom? Shit nigga.

divorce your family, a bunch of gains goblins is what they are.