Bulking or cuting

i am bulking for a month now at 2500 cals per day.150 grams of pro
i am gainning a lot of fat around 20-22% now.should i keep bulking or start cutting?

Not reading your post but cut you fat fuck

C U T

you have no reason to be over 15% BF

>i am gainning a lot of fat around 20-22% now.

dude, you're 30-35% bf. start cutting before your c cups turn into double d's.

Bruh what height are you
How can you dirty bulk at 2500 kcal/day

5'10'' 170 lbs

You need to cut. It doesn't appear that you have a whole lot of muscle mass, so I would say that your body fat estimation is way off. Drop 20 lbs and see how you look.

As always, it depends on what you're after.
Wanna be stronk as fuck? Bulk, you can cut later.
Wanna be """aesthetic"""? Cut.

The retards here will always tell you to cut because muh abs, but ultimately you have to make this choice yourself.

You're the only retard here, that or you're blind.

I don't disagree that the suggestion to cut first gets thrown around way too much. And if he was just carrying fat around the midsection and lean everywhere else, I would say bulk. But he's going to have a hell of a time with a cut after he gets through bulking with all the fat he's got on him right now.

He's fat, so what? If he wants to get legitimately strong and doesn't want it to take 20 years, he'll have to dirty bulk for a good while, if he cuts now he'll just get fat again.

>i am clearly overweight
>time to bulk
Are you niggers this lazy or do you seriously think you have to become obese to lift moderately light weight?

That's a fair point, but it's definitely doable if you're motivated.
I started out weighing 70 kg, bulked up to 105, and am now cutting (98 kg right now).

thanks for the suggestions.yeah most of my fat are around my belly and chest

Nice tits

listen here you retarded fat tumblerina bitch who leaked out of /fph/, if he doesn't cut he'll need surgery to get rid of those tits and the inevitable loose skin.

not to mention he'll wreck his body with more stretch marks than he already has and his dick will recede even further into his fupa.

just, don't give advice here. ever.

how do you get so fat on only 2500 calories kek? are you 5 ft tall?

>r*ddit post formatting
>r*ddit post content
>just, omg, like. ever. EVER!
off yourself

>hurr durr leddit posting

not an argument.

sort yourself out.

ha ha le epic peterson meme

good job my dear sir, an upvote for you

/s

And not only there. You have way more fat than you think you do. Your arms and delts have no definition, you probably have a lot of lower back fat as well. Even though we can't see them, you must have fat on your legs as well, and your face looks bloated.

funny you know the reference.

you wouldn't happen to be projecting?

i mean you're already leddit formatting.

Imagine actually, unironically, legitimately being this retarded.

imagine yourself having a gf fattie