other way around bro
unless your gf really is that fat

tfw you've hit 2/3/4/5 but still 0 gf

what if i’m 1 and i pretend that i can do 2
im not even close to 3 pl8 squat and my deadlift is 3 pl8

1p8 OHP for me, I crossed others from my list already

Are those 5RM? They should be 5RM.

1RM is fucking nothing.

it depends on your biomechanics, it's different for everyone. Largely connected to your leverages

for me personally, squatting is incredibly difficult

I squat more than I diddly. Is something wrong with me?

I OHP more than I squat

1gf is impossible, by far the hardest for me

regarding the lifts, 1pl8 OHP is incredibly hard, because at some point OHP becomes nearly impossible to progress on for me. all the others are easier.

It's 1RM, and no. It's not nothing, you delusional fuck. You need months of training for that, almost nobody in your gym lifts that heavy.

While I agree 1RMs are retarded, they are only good to show off, it does take time to do 1/2/3/4 1RM

I don't ohp but 265 bench, 365 squat, 425 dl

I'm not even big I'm 6'2" 190

1 ohp is way easier than 4 dl

is 1pl8 ohp strict or push?

>tfw 1.5/3/3.5/2

Currently 185/275/420/510lbs. Getting lax with my upper body lifts.

strict, but most people on Veeky Forums confuse it with push so they say it's easier than the other while it's pretty even

How are 1RMs retarded? They're just a concept, a way to measure strength, please explain why they are retarded because IMO there aren't any better ways to measure strength in a specific lift.

I do 1.5/2.5/ FUCK SQUATS/ DB RDLs for reps.
Can I post here?

GTFO then, you shouldn't even have posted here in the first place
You too

>You need months of training for that
What’s months in a lifter’s career? Nothing.

Normies don’t do these lifts (except BP and semi-Squats). I think the nice, round, gold standard for Veeky Forums should be 5RM, it should require more than a year to hit all 4.

4 plate dead and GF are the only ones that take actual work. You can meme or way to all the other lifts in under a year from DYEL

Post body.
Or if not, are you aesthetic?

I hit 1/2/3/4 recently after 18 months of lifting, didn't focus on strength but did lots of curls/tricep extensions/db press/flys/face pulls to get "aesthetic". But all those accessories are really taking their toll on my time. Can I just go for 2/3/4/5 and skip them and still make aesthetic gains? Something about big barbell exercises is just so much more satisfying.

Kek

155lb OHP
235lb bench
345lb squat
Only can do 405 DL with trap bar

At ~165lbs. Why do I still feel DYEL?

you're a manlet, harry

Learn to flip pictures, retarded cunt. But yes, you look a little dyel. I think it's because you are not doing accessory lifts. Are you only doing compound? If so you have your answer

What's the best program to get to 2/3/4/5? I want to be able to squat 405 by my birthday on Jan 5, I'm at 355 right now

I just can't be assed to spend 2 hours in the gym doing bullshit accessories. I just sporadically do compound lifts. I think I might start training with more volume and isolation because my looks are starting to get my self esteem down.

Already hit 3/4 not evem close to hitting 1/2 please send help

>I'm 2much of a faggot for "bullshit" lifts.
Well lad, not looking dyel is all about accessory lifts.

Lifting heavy is important but accessory lifts are what makes your body look good.

You've rektd yourself

Opposite end of the spectrum, find deadlift and squat so difficult, whats accessories/ other compounds do you do for legs etc

I don't do accessories for legs only for upper

>You need months of training for that
Try years my friend

Im at 110/160/205/285 and I've somehow managed to get a gf. So im gonna say that getting to 2-plate bench or 3-plate squat will be the hardest, as my OHP and Diddly' s are still advancing quickly

I just started lifting today. How long will it take me to attain 1234 if I lifted 30 kg on bench and 40kg on deathlift today?

Not talking about physical weight, my bro

Reminder to anyone demoralized by not hitting 1/2/3/4 yet that most people who claim to do it half-rep the fuck out of the first 3 and go full on human-slinky mode to get their 4pl8 DL up.

It's not a ridiculously hard goal by any means but it takes time, especially if you start out skinny instead of overweight.

For me the 1/2/3/4 difficulty was Dead>OHP>Bench>Squat

But for 2/3/4/5 it's currently OHP>Bench>Squat>Dead, already got the lmao5pl8 dead but my OHP is like 185 and my bench is 265.

Do you do any rear delt work

You should be able to hit it in about 4 months bro.

What program are you following?

>1plate OHP
>hard

nigger that was the thing I hit first, when my deadlift was still at like 1.5plate

I lift all of these for 1rm easy.

I'm also past 1/2/3/4 and I'm a mild DYEL 5'10 170# and 37yo. Rippletits worked for me. Not sure it should be that hard for anyone who dedicates themselves.

>Tfw no 3pl8 gf

I have heard that if you squat more than you deadlift, you are squatting incorrectly. But who knows.

according to symmetricstrength, for the average bro

deadlift > squat > bench > ohp

Also, if we're looking at 2345, it gets reversed

ohp > bench > squat > deadlift

Can I post if I have a gf but I can't hit 1/2/3 or 4

hi or lo bar

>hit 1 pl8 OHP
>hit 2 pl8 bench
>hit 4 pl8 dead

>still stuck at 2 pl8 squat

what's wrong with me?

..how?

Counting the bar, brah...?

I've had 1/2/3/4 for a long time
The bottom not since 8th grade

I can squat 1pl8 3x5 and incline db press 40s for 3x10 I'm just as strong as any of you

was just testing strength after 4 weeks of oly lifting. Probably could've done more but 1/2/3/4 sounded nice at that time

1 plate bench, but i have gf so here i am

>Failed 3pl8 squat again yesterday.

W-w-we're all gonna make it right?

Unironically do TM if you want to get your squat to 4pl8 before the year ends