Is there a point in trying to get Veeky Forums If I'm a balding 5'3 manlet?

Is there a point in trying to get Veeky Forums If I'm a balding 5'3 manlet?

no

why didnt you go on steriods (the meidcal kind) as a teen to make you taller? Certainly the small risk of cancer was worth it to not be 5'3...

nope.

You can fetish fuck girls with your entire body jumping into their vaginas.

>5'3
>manlet
more like midget

just drink milk big boy

Grow a beard and lift heavy and learn how to be a blacksmith. Then you could enter dwarf mode.

That's even more reason more reason to lift.

I am 5'3 also and I unironically lift to compensate

Ultra manlet + hairlet combo is the cataclysm I'm afraid
Get a hair transplant NOW

You have four options:
1)Get fit, improve yourself, and enjoy life.
2)Do nothing and never change.
3)Wallow in self pity and decline into a miserable waste.
4)Kill yourself.
I personally would choose option 1 and stop giving a fuck about shit I can't change and what others think. But it's your life.

at 5'3 he will literally never be able to enjoy life. always in the shadow of other men, always looked down upon by both men and women, never taken seriously, never loved.

Question: Am I considered a manlet for being 5'10 (177.80cm)?

If that's the only reason, no

For those of us who live in the real world, among adults rather than in memeland, this isn't a problem because that doesn't happen.

If you can grow a huge beard you can go bearmode and become a dwarf.

Unironically, no. Don't listen to the memes.
There's not a big difference between 5'10 and 6ft.
You're not tall, but you're not short either.
Your height is just fine.

It may not bring you to chad levels. But hey being a fit 5'3 manlet >>>> being a fat 5'3 manlet. And im not even talking about girls. Shit is gonna help in your professional life as well.

this.
I'm 5'3 manlet as well. People seem more respectfull. Just give up on girls though if you don't want to be beta provider.

manlets

Own it, man. It's all you can do. Try not to give off an overcompensation vibe. Be funny. You can still get laid.

Be a gymnast. Get a huge personality. And some cowboy boots with heel lifts.

Son, anything under 2m is a manlet. 5'10" is barely even human. 5'3" is more like a monkey or a dog.

No there is literally no reason to try and improve yourself, just internalize every shitposting meme and live out your NEET existence in a miserable pile of your own shit.