What is the neck curls of ass training, Veeky Forums...

What is the neck curls of ass training, Veeky Forums? My ass is flat and I want it and my glutes to hypertrophy and fast, say 1-2 months. I am a male btw and dont want funny looks in the gym either.

SLDL/RDL

all this does is fuck with your back and destroy your discs

squats, deadlifts (make sure to flex your gluts once the bar gets to around mid-shin and really clench them at lock-out)

1-2 months is barely enough time for any amount of serious hypertrophy, you'll notice it, but i don't think it's enough for other people to really notice.

>What is the neck curl
That doesn't mean anything unless you are implying that neck curls are a good/the best neck exercise, which you shouldn't assume and they aren't.
But anyway, sumo deadlifts,wide stance low bar squats, lunges, Bulgarian split squats

>t, backlet

RDL is the safest way to develop your posterior chain you faggot. It also is really hard to fuck up unless you ego lift, unlike diddlys

looks like the RDL is a quick way to snap city

Deep walking lunges. They work because they really stretch your glutes on the eccentric motion. The stretch under load is theorized to cause hyperplasia, this causes your ass muscle cells to rapidly be produced thus causing your ass to blow up. You can also get such a stretch from squatting down way more weight than you can squat up and holding it in the eccentric as long as you can. This is also why RDL's work, the eccentric component that engages the posterior chain really stretches the glutes.

Pretty sure you need to do hip thrusts and glute bridges if you really want to train glutes

Especially if you're still flat even though you've been doing squats and dls, that means your butt genes suck. They need special attention

I thought this was Veeky Forums? My bad... I seem to have wandered off to /b/ again

Hip thrust/bridges if they look at you keep direct eye contact don't even blink.
Honestly those two exercises are seriously underrated.

Check your pelvic tilt. You should have your ASIS right over your pubic symphysis. This will allow full and proper hip extension (about 30 degrees behind you).

No ass means you're probably posteriorly tilted. Fix it and even walking will now build your glutes. Stretch hammies and strengthen psoas (knee lifts above parallel). Srs.

this desu, pull throughs blew up my butt, no homo. would do a wider stance than she does though, and actually hip hinge and glutefuck the lockout instead of just pulling a bit. sorta like a kettlebell swing without the momentum.

what part of
>I am male, dont want funny looks
didnt you understand?

this

this seems also good, will give it a try

>mfw ppl suggesting squats and deadlifts for glutes
fuck off with your memes already

>99% of noteworthy glute builders need you to violently flex and/or extend your hips, or at least move your thighs in somewhat lewd ways otherwise
>I want no funny looks
you need to set your priorities

then go for your manly looking but ineffective squats and fuck off

wat about the other 1%

Squats, deadlifts and hip thrusts will unironically grow your glutes.

The biggest glute movements I do are lunges and glute ham machine/hyper extensions. But 1-2 months isn't enough to get serious/noteiceable hypertrophy m8, sorry.

how about you do nothing but bicep curls since you're an insecure faggot.

so ineffective that the needed volume vs. resulting fatigue equation is not worth doing

any good RDL instructional videos brehs?