We discuss our tinder dates and if we still use tinder or not

>We discuss our tinder dates and if we still use tinder or not

Ok user, you start!

I don't use it anymore. It's good for fucking sloots but eventually you get tired of fucking sloots.

Met a chick on tinder

Took her to a smoothie place to talk, she found it kind of immature and not interested in getting a smoothie

>D-do they think you're interested in taking them to some world class restaurant when you're first meeting up?

Met a girl from tinder, she starts telling me about how bad her previous date was.

Guy is literally a Veeky Forums autist, flexed a cep and started spouting out things like back dat ass up.

I used it once, didn't get any matches

Started using tinder last night got 3 dates set up, how do you proceed to fucking.

Show up to the date. Don't fuck up.

They're gonna flake and not show up, don't overhype it

Does that happen a lot?

Do i show them my collection of swole feels guy on my phone?

>Dont fuck up
>but also; fuck
Its a thin line

Just matched with a qt air hostess and I don't want to fuck up. Tinder matches barely respond. Help me out brehs

Make lots of airplane puns and jokes about how your cep could throw her through the sky like a plane

For my machine learning class last semester, I used tinder to scrape for girls in my local area using fake profiles of good looking guys with progressively more sexual bios to see if the girls would swipe right or not as a measure to determine slutiness. My partners and I wanted to correlate facial features and whatnot to how slutty someone is, but we couldn't find any strong correlation because it was too much work trying to programmatically identify more than a handful of traits like hair color or skin color. We couldn't find any correlation between the traits our machine was trained to recognize and sluttiness, which sucked. We still got an A for effort, but the Prof was noticeable disappointed by our negative result (we all were actually, a contentious paper would have been amazing for getting into grad school for us, and good for him when his tenure decision comes up)

>Met a qt girl who manages a Sonic
>Lives on the street next to mine
>Woo her with empty promises and honeyed words
>End up driving her home one night
>We're at her place, both my first time cucking my girlfriend, and first time with anyone besides girlfriend
>Girlfriend was into the idea in the first place, I discretely take pictures of Sonic girl throughout the night
>She undresses, no showering at all after her 10 hour shift
>Her room is full of scattered manga books
>Anime posters
>Stuffed animals
>Faint, unplaceable scent permeates the air
>We put on Fifty Shades Darker, because I'm just trying to fuck as soon as possible
>Pull her in close, she is so much more disgusting this nearby
>Pretty, but completely unhygenic
>Just fuck and go, my mind is telling me
>So I do, missionary, doggy, finish with blowjob
>Girlfriend texts me saying she misses me
>Do it twice that night before saying my roommate is back in town and needs me to help him move some stuff

I learned that I really appreciate my girlfriend's hygiene and musclebutt, as opposed to Sonic girl's fat ass.
I had to throw away my shirt, as it got shit on it during doggystyle.
My girlfriend made chili for me afterward.

What air line is she with?

Think of something to do with that, or like a plane pun.

If you cant think of anything tell her you love her.

Sonic as in the Hedge hog?

With Norwegian

I was going to say something along the lines of "has fliying everyday filled your head with hot air?" In my language it does not sound harsh. Thing is that when I use puns I seem to fuck it up because they never respond.

Why don't you just fuck your hot gf? I cannot understand the appeal of cuckoldry, in any form.

Sounds autistic enough to be from Veeky Forums perfect.

Keksimus maximus

This. I used it and only got 1 match out of 100 swipes or so, and it was most likely a bot.

Probably best to grab an alcoholic beverage, senpai.

Nice try though

About a year ago when I was still dyel I matched with some chick with just the right amount thicc, within 5 messages I said are you gonna sit on my face or not and she hit me up with her address

How did you get an A, your project failed and it sounds like your laziness was the reason

How do I stop girls from losing interest or flaking

>Had 3 girls agree to dates and seem keen
>Either flake or stop replying by time said date has arrived

Tried different methods, i.e not talking until date has occurred, talking regularly and irregular talking. Every time they've flaked. What the fuck am I doing wrong.

You don't. Always set up 2-3 dates for the same time. Whoever shows first, wins.

They all do that. Unless you're a famous turbo chad, there's no getting around it.

Just arrange for closer date, and pray they dont flake.

Tinder was pretty shit for me. I got a good amount of matches but I just got so bored of the whole "hi how are you" routine.

Never had sex with any of them. Never got a second date. Briefly saw a girl I met on there but never had full sex.

2/10 would not recommend

Do they flake because they're uninterested or do they also get anxiety about it like I do

>Talk to girl for like a month every day
>She agrees to meet up with me
>Don't talk to her for like a day because I was busy
>Next time I message her she has a boyfriend and doesn't want to talk anymore

Women actually think they have it hard when it comes to relationships because they can't always get thunder super Chad. It's funny.

Veeky Forums does this make me a Chad?

>cucked into paying for matching with girls
sure thing m8 nothing more alpha

I was a male hooker in college via Tinder. Would go bang girls and they’d give me pot. Occasional fatty, lots of 6 and 7s. Miss it every day.

I didn't pay for it, it's just an ad showing how many people have swiped on you.

This was my experience too. Plus out of the thousands of profiles I saw, probably like 20 made me think, "wow now that's a girl I could actually date."

>100+ matches in last week
>haven't talked to any of them
>scared i'll try to start up a convo with a 6/10 and she'll just ignore me and destroy my self esteem

am i the only one who does this?

Go somewhere where you know the have the best "something". For example, I **always** take dates to a jap restaurant that has the best special rolls in Brooklyn. Tell girls that the place is special to you and sound enthusiastic about it. Makes them feel special that they were taken somewhere intimate and special rather than... a smoothie shop

Yeah, like lots of the girls I matched with were okay looking, good enough to swipe on. But nothing made me want to actually talk to them.

Then when I did find someone I wanted to talk to they either wouldn't respond or they'd just not seem all that interested.

which jap restaurant is this

>girls
>getting anxiety

lmao

Jesus that's ridiculous.

Is tinder a meme or does it actually works, it seems like for every 1 guy who gets laid 100 get nothing.

They flake because they have unlimited options when they're young and they don't care about you.

>Talk to girl for like a month every day
>a month

Way too long bro. You're basically a friend at that point.

Besides, every day? I don't even want to talk to my own friends every day, much less a stranger on a dating app. Maybe I'm wrong here but my instincts say you were too clingy too long and never made a move, so she got bored.
Just imagine she has several Chads lined up (she did) and work faster.

Is this a fake account or actually real?

For the 4 positive responses how many are bad?

I'm like a half hour away from this dude. I wonder what he looks like.