How do I deal with the increase in aggression that comes with the huge increase in Test from pinning?

How do I deal with the increase in aggression that comes with the huge increase in Test from pinning?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3693622/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

stop pinning.
its unattractive
t. girl

Don't give a fuck if you find it attractive or not. Nobody is working out for you.

loser

t. fat dyel

There is no increased aggression. You are just a retard

You're thinking of Tren

>increased testosterone does not result in increase of aggressive behavior

you clowns are literally low test retards

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3693622/

Estrogen blockers/aromatase inhibitors.

Emotional lability (volatility) comes from too much estrogen.

You literally don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

It's the increased aromatization (estrogens) that will make you moody. High test doesn't make you irrational or give mood swings.

>muh bro science contradicts actual science
>broscience is correct, actual science I not

kys

Already on 1mg adex EOD. Would go letro but that's overkill and I have no gyno issues.

Not really moody, heh.

>Nobody is working out for you.
audible kek

How about you toss that shit into the bin and stop fucking around with your hormones, you fucking moron? Do you even have a single CLUE what it is you're doing to yourself? Isn't your 'increase in aggression' something that should be making you think twice?

Throw the shit away and stop being a moron.

Post body.

Your increased aggression from steroid use is medically incredibly minor, and in the vast majority of users completely unnoticable. You just have anger problems, your psychology is not suddenly being flipped on it's head.

This. They’ve studied this shit already. You don’t become more aggressive on test, any aggression you have is just more pronounced. It won’t turn a pussy into an angry mess unless that pussy had some seriously repressed anger.

SAVAGE

I had blood work done last week and I’m at around 3500 total test with 1000 free test. Also just started running tren and have noticed absolutely zero aggression issues. Then again, I’m not mentally ill or a gullible redditor that thinks the abstract of a meme pubmed study which only exists as publication credit for another redditor is the end all of testosterones effects lmfao

Kys my man

>does blood work in middle of test only cycle instead of doing it in middle of test+tren cycle

you are mentallly ill tho

Fucking mint user