Veeky Forums what was the most autistic thing you ever did and can lifting make you normal?

Veeky Forums what was the most autistic thing you ever did and can lifting make you normal?

spent my high school years trying to convert my classmates to communism

>will lifting fix this?
no but suicide might

Everyone had that one friend

steal a bag of chips freinds got caught blame the whole fking thing and told my home address to shop had to runway from home for a whole day...

fucking lol

When me and my ex gf broke up I texted her a lot and was constantly like “fuck u bitch” like a really salty mf. First break up, I was being weird. Also in a bad place doing lots of drugs.

btfo

I have literally done whats happening in your pic.
We were good friends though and to be fair she cut some of my hair first.

She still got pissed as fuck though.

And no, lifting cannot make me normal.
Even though ive had friends im always the outsider that gets brought along because a say and do funny shit sometimes.

>high school
>after party sleeping at friends house
>friends sister's friend hops into bed with me
>fine ass asian bitch, never met her
>asks if im ticklish, say no, she tickles me
>i ask if she's ticklish, she says yes
>I tickle her, give her on peck on the lips
>roll over and fall asleep
>wake up dreading the reflection I see in the mirror for i am looking at a giant pussy

>be me
>between 12 and 26 years old
>masterbate by humping palm of my hand, lay on my stomach
>eventually got so good I could do it with no body movement, just moving palm of hand under me
>true covert fapping
>used to cum in my pants
>wear same pants the next day
>and the next day
>sometimes for a week
>always end up full of multiple loads

I don't care that I used to do this. Lifting definitely makes me more considerate of my hygiene and appearance.

i asked a girl whats a clitoris as 17 yo. still shaking 10 years later.

Jesus christ

Then again I was a proto-sjw in early middle school just because it felt good to lecture people, so I don't have much room to talk. 28 for anyone wondering.

not fucking a girl I was drunkenly spooning with because her butt repeatedly pressing into my rock hard penis was still not enough of a sign that she truly wanted me to male the first step

no but I love bench PR attempts because I either make it and feel accomplished for a fleeting moment or I fail and the bar crushes me and ends my worthless life

*make

I have fallen asleep mid-fooling around (with no chance of repeating it) like 7 times in my life now. I suspect my brain has a sort of defective off switch for casual sex.

I was that friend
Still am too and it beats the shit out of being an alt right incel
Catch me getting that qt protester poon

>started working out
>tell everybody I was lifting like a monster (because noob gains)
>proud of muh delts
>get invited to a pool party
>taking my shirt off
>love handles could be noticed from mars and people bullied

Since then I check my diet, improved lifts and I'm following and intensive lean program

>no but I love bench PR attempts because I either make it and feel accomplished for a fleeting moment or I fail and the bar crushes me and ends my worthless life
only woke nigga ITT desu

>incel
you need to go back spergo

>not knowing the difference between being an sjw virtue signaling cuck and a tankie who takes the qt's grain
That's on you mang

Shut it incel you don't even lift
Make me yaniv

>asian bitch
stopped right there...

I didn't care, I just wanted to talk down to people.

Well again that's on you
Gulag the fronting ass cucks

You did this when you were 26? dude what the fuck

Well aware, that's why I was saying I don't have much room to talk.

>im always the outsider that gets brought along because a say and do funny shit sometimes

iktf
girls always tell me that I'm really fun to be around when I'm out (and drunk) but I'm too shy when I'm sober

I thought I was the only one. Fuck you for giving me feels I had successfully repressed.

holy shit this is me

the only problem is I have literally no control or filter when I'm drunk and to many dumb destructive things

i said no to a girl who literally wanted to suck my dick in class

>at friends house having a LAN party
>his sister keeps sitting in my lap
>it's really uncomfortable to play this way
>don't say a word to her
>never talk to her again after that