Should i take anavar? My friend did it and gave him really quick and impressive results

Should i take anavar? My friend did it and gave him really quick and impressive results

Are you scared of needles?

Anavar does literally the same thing creatine does, but by manipulating your hormones and costing more (if it's not straight out fake or relabeled dianabol).

This, 500mg oral creatine will do wonders OP
Just make sure you do proper pct because that shit is harsh
And don't order online they might send you fake shit made in a lab somewhere

No, seriously, you retard. Anavar increases creatine storage and that's about it.

I did a var only cycle many years ago. I got a little bigger, but the main thing is I became strong as fuck and felt like superman. Go for it, just don't expect to gain 40 lbs. And don't listen to the retards, while var is pretty mild it is still androgenic and you'll probably want to cycle it and keep PCT on hand.

Anavar is anabolic you retard

Retards

It's a derivative of testosterone, it literally is nothing like creatine

It literally does exactly the same thing as taking creatine: increases the amount of creatine stored in tissue. It just does it hormonally rather than directly via supplementation.

Because it increases creatine storage, retard.

Not OP, but what about this anvarol stuff, the 'legal' anavar? Any good, or waste of time?

>Oral steroids

Wrong.

Please stay away from any sorts of oral steroids. Especially if you are young.

>oral only
>no test base
>not viewing easily attainable facts or researching the compounds instead of coming to an Indonesian 1998 Subaru Outback assembly forum for advice
gl faggots

I don't know anything about this "anverol" stuff but I would say that it's probably like any other "lookalike" steroid/prohormone. It is probably about equally as bad for you as the real thing but with less results. That's just my two cents though. If I were you and considering turning to the dark side then I would of course recommend 500mg of test e a week for 16 weeks, but who am I to tell you what to do it's your body do with it as you please.

I agree if your under 21 I would avoid steroids in general, especially oral compounds.

Probobly, OP would get better results from a mid dose test.

why?

Not even 21

if he is under 40. I am making huge gains without steroids. Not sure why anyone would fuck up their endocrine system at this age

If you only run testosterone and you pct correctly you're unlikely to mess up your endocrine system. Plenty of people's bloods come back to pre cycle levels even after multiple cycles

What makes injecting steroids better than swallowing them? I mean, it must be better otherwise people wouldn't do it, but why is it better? I understand it for drugs like heroin because it enters your blood stream quicker, giving you a better high, but that's not the case for steroids, or at least I wouldn't think so. Or maybe you do get a rush of testosterone and lift like a gorilla right after you take it. There has to be a reason. Someone tell me what it is.

Both of you are fucking stupid, I ran 40mgs a day for 3 weeks and gained 12 lbs and got shredded.