How many pl8s do I need to bench before I can wield one of these?

How many pl8s do I need to bench before I can wield one of these?

depends on your fishing lvl

only 50 attack

this guy walks up to your gf and spec her ass
what do you do?

ddos

if u havent hit 50/99/1/99 yet you are DYEL

>not 75/99/1/99 att/str/def/range
enjoy getting rekt fag

add me tho help a poorfag out yamaha1345

Also 50 strength you uneducated fuck.

telly back to lumby

Stand and watch because its not a multi zone

Is this the man who wields Swolnir?

I'm an ironman (btw) so 74 slayer for gargoyles

>1 def
>not 45
you are inferior to zerkers in every shape way and form

What the fuck is this crap.

...so I can play too.

old school runescape

Does anyone want to teach me how to play rune scape? I use to play but don't remember how to and don't want to play alone

fishing lvl?

Play oldschool, it's the same as you remember. I would play but I'm a bit busy lately.

Where do you guys work out?

add Y A M E R O, can help you with noob questions and shit

veng other

I'm only 75 str on my main and almost at 1700 total

not true

Interesting question. To wield a hammer of that size in combat effectively I would imagine you would have to be significantly stronger than any record holding bench presser

It is true though

gmaul him back with surprise AGS spec 2death

First step is to finish puberty, then high school... then we’ll talk.

You undersged posters are too easy to spot.

Kys the average osrs player is like 22

22 year old here, I play osrs

>That guy who listens to ice barage sounds when lifting

This strength was common in ancient china according to reputable sources.

>he trains range

most osrs players are grown ass men lol

It's physically impossible to wield that hammer effectively and impractical for combat purposes. The windup and recovery would take far too long and it doesn't have good reach.

You have to train specifically, and the carryover isn't significant. You get strong at what you practice. If you had guys that could swing hammers of that size around, they wouldn't be able to bench for shit, and give Kiril Sarychev the hammer and he would make an ass out of himself.

The guys who'd train for years to swing around that monstrosity would get 1hko immediately by just about anybody

nah, str>dex

Normal hammerhead would still be the best even with superhuman strength, its not like a larger head magically adds more energy to the swing. Smaller head = more focused energy onto smaller spot.

Bigger head = more mass = more force

TB and barrage him, then tell gf he got away with her stuff

Only to a certain extent. A 50kg hammer might have 5 times the mass of a 10kg hammer, but you can't exert an equal amount of force with it if you can't swing it fast enough to provide at least 1/5 the acceleration.

>no DBow spec
Pleb

post your accounts and lifts
>290bench
>390squat
>no diddly

I remember running through the members' only world when I got membership for the first time as a kid back in 08. Finding a magic tree for the first time was amazing. It felt like the world was so big.

stay in lumby dyels

I remember when i played first time 2002 and killed goblins in lumby and got my first black shortsword from varrock swordstore.
i would give up my gains to go back there

My friends and I once attacked The Goblin Village. We fought vigorously, but some of us got slain and others had to flee. I remember waiting for my friend to die so I could grab his loot and run away. Me being a heroic player, I returned them back to him.

I also remember how I died to those FUCKING witches in the circle when entering Warrock, and how I couldnt find the fucking city under goblin village. I always paid my friend a bit of coins to lead me there. I fucking paid in rune gold to take me there wha the fuck

Also fucking bitches, I bought rune fulls for like 200k when it was much less in value back then. Feels bad man.

I started playing again in January after an 9 year break. Had a 99 99 75 with 98 HP and 1800+ total on rs2 before. Had a few months with little to do.the summer. But don't have time anymore to play these days.

watch you can type out your pass and jagex will block it: ***********

>Teleblock and barrage
>Implying it's on the same spell book
Go back to bank standing Robot

>be a little shit in 4th grade
>want to try scamming
>tell some other kid I can make his black full have that golden lining
>you just need to give the armors to me and I'll give them back brah
>wtf he actually does
>feel bad about it and tell him something went wrong I can't do it
>give them back to him
>tfw too dumb to be a sociopath