Meditation Thread

As the subject says, general meditation discussion thread.
What kind of meditation do you guys do?
How often?
Has it helped you in life?

Did it for like 20 days and then just stopped. Didn't really feel the benefit and it was always a pain to motivate myself to do it.

>What kind
Vipassana.
>How often
Fifteen to twenty minutes at the end of the day
>Has it helped you in life?
Would have never gotten in shape and would lose every job that I've ever had if I didn't meditate.

PRAY THE ROSARY

The benefits don't come that fast. Meditation is a practice, gotta keep going to see the benefits and keep them.

Did some Chakra shit for a while, focused on the "mudalahara" (root) Chakra after working out. It was supposed to be the one that dealt with strength. Did a couple weeks and then started having terrifying repeated nightmares inside of nightmares inside of nightmares for a week or so, not usually superstitious but that shit put me off meditation for good.

Chakra shit is a bunch of memes.
Try mindfulness meditation. It's focused on reality, this present moment, bringing full awareness to your life breath by breath.

That's because that shit is demonic and essentially the end goal is possession. Look up kundahlini.

The muladhara is where the coiled serpent resides. When awakened, it will travel upwards into the pituitary gland.

Well the thing that was watching me changed my life.. Now most days when I wake up I don't know if I'm actually awake or if I'm going to look down the hallway into the darkness and see it standing there.

Time to pray to Christ.

I meditate every day, getting good enlightenment gains so far. Still haven't manifested gf but working on it.

Waste of time. Just pay attention while you're lifting and you'll get plenty of concentration practice in.

Zazen 30 min 2x daily

I just sit silently in lotus for about 11 minutes a day. Sometimes I will chant but usually not because I don't want my room mates thinking I'm insane. I usually start seeing waves of colors around 7 or 8 minutes. I'm not as consistent as I should be. Long deep breathing, or sometimes I will do breath of fire.

Forgot pic

>What kind of meditation do you guys do?

Read and listen to music being getting into philosophy and its interesting

anyone manage to astral project?

>What kind of meditation do you guys do?

zazen

>How often?

45 min daily

>Has it helped you in life?

Yes, it has even changed my stare.

what did it look like?

>What kind
Sudarshin Kriya/Mindfulness
>How often
Kriya every few days when I have time, mindfulness whenever I get a chance between classes and work
>Has it helped your life
In so many ways. I struggle with bad OCD and don't want to take antipsychotics. Meditation helps me control my ticks and thoughts well, as well as helping me get motivated to lift and study for Uni.

If you're not meditating you're missing out on the most OP fifteen minutes a day you can have besides lifting

my autist facebook is good ol marc

How do you meditate in between classes?

fuck i'm spooked now

not the guy but i would assume he goes to class, meditates, then goes to another class my dude

recommend me a book to put me in the meditation mindset