20 year old I’ve been seeing said she used to fuck an "older guy" when she was 18. Should I drop her?

20 year old I’ve been seeing said she used to fuck an "older guy" when she was 18. Should I drop her?

Fitness related, What muscle development will I be missing if I swap barbell pull for power clean in SS?

how much older?

>she used to fuck an older guy
>used to fuck
>fuck
She isn't a virgin. Drop the damaged goods you cuck

You'll lose nothing. Cleans are better for SS.

what the fuck's a barbell pull

implying there are attractive virgins

I meant row like pic related, my bad

yeah do it, power cleans are good and work the whole back

see if you can get someone to teach you good form though

also
>implying there are attractive virgins

elon musk's second (and third) wife was a virgin when he met her, which gives me hope

all you have to do is be a rich and famous entrepreneur who makes rocket ships

what if i can't bend over that far?

Kek but they divorce raped him.

You have to be more than a rich and fameous entrepreneur to hold a qt virgin. He has a small frame and looks dyel.

you think somebody would do that? just lie about being a virgin? impossible!

ideal girl isn't a virgin. ideal girl is one that has healthy relationships.

Who cares who she used to fuck. She's fucking you now.

I'm 37

Currently banging Amber Heard, though, and she's trash.

misleading, not OP you shit

She probably means someone your age. my guess is it's something she's into in general.

no cuckposting please

OP here I'm 21

You think a woman having sex with a man prior to being with you is cuckolding?

He's not a cuck for having sex with a woman who has had previous sexual partners. Every woman has.

Also, asking how many men a woman has had inside her vagina is a bit misleading. Women are more likely to give blowjobs than have a guy fuck them, so a woman who has had sex with 3 guys could've blown 50 guys... yet she isn't lying when she says "I've only slept with 3 guys".

Women fuck. Men fuck. Stop being insecure about it and fuck.

Definitely she banged someone else while they were divorced the first time.

>every woman has had sex
The Jews aren't even trying the days.

m8 I'd rather be with a woman who has had sex within healthy relationships than either a tinder slut or a virgin

No man has ever said he'd rather marry a chick who's been around the block then a virgin.

Your queer and feminist ran media is lying to you.

Well you are more likely to have a divorce the more men she has been with. Every man should know this.

so you're going to look for girls who have never had a boyfriend? enjoy insane and/or ugly girls

This. Wtf cleans are SS default

Okay.

>so you're going to look for girls who have never had a boyfriend?
yes, and i'm going to fuck tinder sloots while i do it

why is this such a complex concept

>every woman who was in a relationship had premarital sex
Any decent woman worth a damn is able to keep it in her pants when in a relationship. I know the (((media))) wants you to think that everyone is doing defenerate things but it just isn't true.

I was asking the other way, can I do rows instead of clean

oh, that makes more sense

uh, there's a million variations of rows but assuming you're doing one of the mostly bent-over variations, you'll miss upper trap development in favour of more lower trap. Upper traps are pretty important for looking big in a shirt, so maybe do some shrugs at the end of the sesh or something.

you;ve been bamboozled welcome to 4chinz

Why would you even want a virgin? The virgin meme has to fucking die.
Would you just let some random guy perform heart surgery on you? Relationships require experience to get right.

No, people who get into lots of relationships know how to get into out of and fuck up relationships. They have no fucking concept as to how to maintain or find a good one.

You don't go to a heart surgeon who has killed every single person he or she has worked on.

You go to the heart surgeon who's able to keep a few patients(in this instance once since heart break and weather and overcoming troubled times in a relationship are operations) going.

Women can be a virgin with relationship experience. Also that comparison sucks, are you going to die if she hasn't had sex before. Protip: just because she's a virgin doesn't mean she is incapable of learning.

Drop her, be the older guy for some chick in a few years

So let's say I find a virgin qt3.14. We get along perfect blah blah. We get married, I have the patience to teach her. For whatever reason she doesn't like the sex, isn't into what I'm into and we are both unsatisfied. What then?

Deal.
You didn't get married just for sex did you?
I mean, most people spend their entire lives chasing that new partners/new relationship feel and have convinced themselves that this was what true love is or what relationships should be all of the time.
When in reality they were just an immature junkie who sought out the most personally pleasing to them portions of sexual relationships.

You are right. I'm not saying it can't work out. But since you are both unsatisfied it is likely that the relationship will breakdown and that's even if you got your soulmate. In real life this will probably not be the case. Sex is not the most important thing but it is a very powerful driver of behavior. May your lifts always be heavier.

Sex isn't the most important part of a relationship; if either party has that mindframe they're probably better off not entering a serious relationship.
Large numbers of sexual partners reduces intimacy to a physical commodity and is correlated with high divorce rates, poor family life, and general dissatisfaction.

user, do you have any idea of how deeply fucked up you'd have to be to not enjoy basic pnv sex and maybe some oral occasionally with your wifey...ever.
How sexually ruined do you have to be to need some off the wall kink to get off(like anal sex).
I really don't think this will ever matter much if sexual pleasure becomes something that you and the wifey depend on each other for and take seriously.

I mean, if you're willing to make "willing to get donkey punched" part of what you're looking for in a wifey then making sexual pleasure this thing that both of you need from each other and are willing to compromise shouldn't be too much of a stretch.

Oh, I forgot.
Wanting and needing sexual pleasure from your wife is sexist and wrong, and wanting and needing sexual pleasure from your husband is whorish and sexist and being demanding...somehow...

depends on how old he was

stop eating from heated plastics you fucking cuck. read your fucking post again. you are ADMITTING you prefer women who have been RAVAGED by another man instead of being the FIRST. holy fcking hell. I was just skimming this thread but your post is spineless enough to actually get me to reply.

everyone take a look at this user right here. THIS type of person is why the world is the way it is.
you literal fucking cuckold

Good thing nobody here have a gf
Oh they can't

Who gives a shit about girls. How do I get better at cleans? I'm really struggling w/ the speed and power required for the actual cleaning part of the lift. I'm nearing the end of linear progression on the other lifts, and I've always been interested in them, I'm just having a hard time with them.

Why on God's green fuck would that matter? Actually nevermind, drop her and sort out your priorities before dating so she doesn't have to deal with an insecure manlet.

Cuckold

PUMP AND DUMP

>Should I drop her?
yes
go for something younger if possible and less roasty material

OP here, Seems like I'm either a cuck or insecure. At least I found out I should try to stick with cleans.