Study history

>study history
>become a spaniboo
Who else?

Attached: 1521281843850.jpg (547x558, 93K)

16th and 17th century Spain were amazing, one the periods I wish I was alive in.

Id like to be a little more spaniboo
I'm half Peruvian, but that half is basically all Spanish
Every time I look for info on the Spanish it's always heavily biased against the spaniards
Any book/doc reccomendations?

>study history
>become an autonomous collectivist misanthropic weeaboo

Attached: 1520341888961.jpg (631x950, 163K)

Hispania was the best roman province prove me wrong

>Study history and religion
>become a Perennialist Traditionalist supporter of theocracies with theocratically-approved monarchs being an acceptable compromise

anyone else?

Attached: IMG_3925.jpg (184x274, 15K)

>play /gsg/ games
>become curious and look up on lots of wikipedia articles while playing
Who else

Guenon became a muslim

my every response to these kind of faggy threads.
For example: >Did anyone else become unironically Orthodox after studying Eastern Roman Empire?
>Did anyone else become unironically a facist from studying WW2
>Did anyone else become unironically a monarchist from studying European history?
These brainlets have no idea they're just fantasizing an era because they worship authoritarianism.

Attached: mfw.jpg (534x534, 32K)

ooops on first greentext

How can anyone like Spain after the 1700s

>study history
>become a marxist

who else?

so?

Too right.

Attached: Fuck roads to be desu senpai.png (750x1020, 460K)

>Study history
>Become suicidal

Anyone else?

>best roman province was carthage

Prove it faggot
All the best leaders came from hispania

Same.
The human race is such a despicable thing. There really isn't a point in anything. All you can do is try to enjoy what you enjoy until you die and maybe leave behind a legacy.

Attached: 1521223186027.jpg (728x1000, 183K)

>study history
>learns some things about the past which make you think about the present and say 'oh, this is kind of like that one thing, but also kind of like that other and also not really, so who knows what we should do'

But the Province was Africa, no Carthage.

> a province is the best only if good leaders come from it
You realize that the fact Africa was mostly untouched after centuries of other roman provinces being raided and destroyed. Thus making it the economic lifeline of the western empire. Shortly after the African coast was conquered by vandals , the whole western half went through an economic crisis that ensured its death. Prove me wrong, brainlet.

Oh my bad, will refer to its proper name from now on.

The conquest of New Spain has some top history episodes.

We're basically chimpanzees but more organized/smarter

Just an addendum

>study history
>become a radical bonapartist

Attached: 1519634798204.png (2000x2000, 71K)

Islam is not at all incompatible with the Traditionalist/Perennialist view described in the post, nor is it necessary, non-Islamic cultures can follow their own traditions.

Guenon moved to Egypt and became a Sufi because he wanted to spend his life in a traditional culture, because he thought Islamic culture was the most accessible non-western Tradition to expat westerners and because he didn't have to patience and willpower to spend his time in the West trying to direct it back towards tradition. That doesn't mean that all Traditionalists are supposed to convert to Islam or that western non-islamic Traditionalists are illegitimate. If you actually understand his ideas, Guenon's actions are consistent with them, and so is living in the West trying follow and ressurect the western Tradition. It's funny how some people think Guenon becoming muslim is like a "got-ya" card that can be used in an argument against him or Traditionalism, it betrays a lack of understanding.

>study poli sci
I’m Colombian living in Canada and have become Falangist

Attached: image.jpg (627x983, 574K)

The only thing the study of history has done for me is to make me quite convinced that the Roman Empire during the Pax Romana would be the only time a modern person like me could stand to live in for any length of time.

>Study history
>Now I hate Democracy, liberalism, and Comunnis. >Now I love Fascism.

Attached: 1495396353808.gif (500x282, 427K)

>study ancient history
>huge love for celtic and norse history and mythology
>become archaeologist
i think its because i want to unearth all the knowledge that has been forgotten by humanity.

Attached: celtic-mythology-beliefs.jpg (400x243, 54K)

>study history
>start to unironically use "reactionary" as an insult

Attached: 81285745444456.png (230x219, 8K)

>study history
>become a Jewaboo
if you can't beat em, join em

>study history
>become a massive Angloboo
Whig history is right

Attached: World_population_living_in_extreme_poverty_-_Our_World_in_Data_-_2015.png (1200x800, 105K)

>Extremely hate Austro-Hungary calling it a mistake and cancer in europe for literally no reasons besides "ebil habsburgs and multiculturalism"
>Study history
>Become Kukboo.

Attached: Austria_Anton_Romako_001.jpg (800x1024, 211K)

my catholic family grew up among the jews in nyc back when it was a shit-hole and understand their mentality better than most. if you are numerate enough to grasp the recency, scale, and evilness of what the jews have been through then i can't see how anyone can be an anti-semite, especially if you know any personally. it's heartbreaking.

>study history
>buy muskets and WWI and WWII rifles
Anyone else?

>study history
>become a neoliberal radical centrist and globalist

Attached: C__J7LOUAAAQffJ.jpg (640x567, 57K)

but why do you hate the global poor

Attached: 1508276237912.png (408x450, 35K)

I aint a neoliberal,nor too big of a globalist proponent but im a radical centrist alright

This.

Attached: s83osb4o35uy.png (600x620, 216K)

>>can't beat em
huh? Jews got beat down all the fucking time.
>>join em
The fuck for? Granted, modern jews are a lot less annoying then the stereotypical christian fundamentalist, but that doesn't make their nonsense anymore believable.

This. The first step is realizing the Inquisition is what saved Spain and Europe, and allowed Spain to have a golden age immediately after becoming the first European world power in a long while.
That's a lot of bluepills.

Europe is a cancer that killed all the traditionalists of the world.

If only Spain was enslaved forever by the based Umayyads then the Ottomans would eventually conquered Europe and burned down their degeneracy through the sword of Allah.

Attached: i648gmqsk74y.png (645x1260, 440K)

Also take that cancerous redpill bluepill shit out of here you /pol/ browsing incel

Not him, but the redpill/bluepill hard truth vs easy lie dichotomy fits perfectly in many ways, it basically has to be used.

Nothing is back and white

its actually fucking weird to think that 90% of people where in poverty before... like that's just fucking insane... life is so fucking good now... anyone born in the last 40 years should be fucking ecstatic and grateful.

i am a boo of these countries so far

most of all i am a western-civilization-up-until-1945 boo

Attached: blank_europe_map.gif (1280x1024, 230K)

>croatia
>no netherlands

havent gotten into them yet

i think croatia is pretty cool, i like how they are a cute little kingdom that was never conquered thanks to being in personal union with the habsburgs and how they were always loyal to their habsburg kings and to the pope

Attached: Johann_Peter_Krafft_005.jpg (800x577, 151K)

>study Chinese history
>become Confucian
>start calling people I don't like "unfilial"
>swear fealty to Xi Jinping, the Son Of Heaven, may his reign last 10,000 years!