What do you guys do in between lifts? I usually play game of Dota 2 too keep my serotonin levels in check

What do you guys do in between lifts? I usually play game of Dota 2 too keep my serotonin levels in check.

Jerk off while crying

i play bf4 i swear that shit pumps up my T
i also work obviously

Crying while jerking off

fapping
eating
cooking
vidya
reading
writing
calisthenics
grip work
running
making stupid shit in unreal 4 engine
>shitposting on Veeky Forums

This is b8 but ive only been taking 20-40 seconds of rest if I'm not super-setting.

Stare of into space and try not to catch the eye of that guy that rescued me after a failed bench last week

that's fucking dumb, enjoy no muscle growth

Fuck why am I giving into this b8. Look up how most pro bodybuilders train. Also pic related is me, morning too impressive but not bad

>roiding for this

tryna reach 6k mmr

>roiding meathead

what a surprise

>you dont need to rest brah just lift non stop
>oh I forgot to mention im a fugly roidhead
kys

Veeky Forums and Overwatch. I don't even like games

If you guys think you have to roid for this you are freaking retarded. I've been losing for 4 years (since 16) and I'm dieting down to single digit body fat for the first time. Not only that but that picture is with a crazy pump

I swear this board is a lost cause

I think you are confusing where your recovery time actually is.
Remember that recovery time is where you actually build your muscle.
Recovery time is the day after you work out a muscle.
This is when your muscle heals after the previous days stress.

Keep it up brah. Mirin that chest

calories cutting/bulking?

Gediminai?

underrated

Thanks bb

My friend talked me into doing a men's physique show so I'm dieting for that. Currently 2 weeks out. I started at about 2400 of straight keto for about 2 weeks to get a grip on carb cravings (bread is my binge food).
I dropped about 100 cals a week down to about 1900. Once my weight loss stalled I added cardio to get me through that plateau. I learned that refeed days are legitimately a way to help with that as well.

I'm currently 5'9" 170ish, started at 190lbs 10 weeks ago

>video games pump up T
Sure thing dyelbro

>too keep my serotonin levels in check.
what