Why did everyone go absolutely apeshit when Jason said Rich Punani deserves to die...

Why did everyone go absolutely apeshit when Jason said Rich Punani deserves to die? 99% of the comments on yt have been blatantly negative ever since that happened. Thanks to those soft mangina cucks our boy mangetter was kicked from blackstone and we're in a ment drought now.

I mean, the t-shirt scam thing was a lot more fucked up, but why did this get a lot more negative reception? And why do these fags hate janoy for being a narcissistic lying potato and a fat slob? I mean that's just what janoy is, that's the ment.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AovYpmndcXw&feature=youtu.be&t=2m47s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So glad he got slapboxed once.

That was gold ment. Johnybravo is cuck faggot though, he just stood there doing nothing.

I stopped watching after the Piana death wish.

Even with retards there has to be a limit

I think we all see Jason is suffering in a way, he's so deluded and on so many meds how do you think he feels in his head?

I feel kinda bad for the guy, yeah he might lie and shit but can you imagine growing up and being mocked all your life for disabilities, and trying to make it as a bodybuilder but failing constantly and making an ass out of yourself and trying to delude yourself and everyone that everything is fine?

It's hard to judge Jason properly, because there are so many factors, his mum is batshit insane, he has learning disabilities and probably had a weird upbringing because of this. I think we're all different, some people have empathy for him and some people think he's a piece of shit, and some of us are somewhere inbetween

To add to this, he's like all of us. He wants to be successful, he wants to be aesthetic, he wants to get sloots. He is striving for it but it must be hard when you have so much holding you back.

The guy is uploading constantly, he is clearly depressed and his 'fans' are the only thing he has to fall back on, what else does Jason have in his life?

Because unless the person you are talking about is some kind of killer or war criminal, saying someone deserves to die is a really shitty thing to do. I don't follow any of these people, but there's no way some guy who lifts heavy shit and does some drugs straight up deserves to die.

Why do you care so much about youtube """""""" personalities""""""""""?
I don't give a fuck about a dead roider.

I guess it was just the last straw, shows that he's irredeemable. After the (imo deserved) slapboxing, Rich apologised, gritted his teeth and made a couple of videos with Jason. That should have been the end of it.

In a way, Jason and Rich's fanbases are pretty similar. There's a lot of troll and joke comments, but the difference is that beneath most of Rich's comments, people genuinely like him, as behind the tattoos and expensive cars, he showed himself to be a flawed but good person trying to improve the world and other people. I think most of Janoy's fans probably liked him at a point but he's shown himself time and time again to be a shit person, and this just really was the straw that broke the camel's back. He did the same thing to Lee Priest recently I believe.

prety much all of Jasons problem are because of his mother. She's a greedy and petty piece if shit, plus she took drugs and drank while pregnant with him.

modern life is a fucking playhouse, dying is reality

if you get upset because something happened in life that's the definition of vain and you wish someone to die you are a butthurt manchild

criminals aside though, murder, rape, etc

i wonder how he will react when jane dies, or u think he'll die before her?

This. Even though I don't follow the guy as I got his idea right from the start.
All of his shit is pretty sad.

This is a concept that may escape your mental capabilities, but there's a difference between disliking someone and wanting them dead.
Humanity 101, go watch a Disney movie.

That thing with Lee Priest genuinely wasn't Jason. He gives out his account details all the time, so it's still his fault for being a puddinghead.

I think in general people have a hard time understanding mental disabilities and usually chalk it up to laziness and unwillingness to do certain things. In Jason's case he's an actual retard and I don't think some people understand it because in some videos he comes across articulate and in others he has full blown autism. For me it was kinda like what do you expect Rich slapped him around and he has the mental capability of a child so of course he's going to say something immature. It's pretty sad that the fans have turned on him and it having an effect on the misfits to the point of them almost not including him in the doc, seeing as how none of this would exist without him and his channel.

Because Jason is a fucking retard and we only watch to make fun of him.

no-one gets to play pass on the buck on bad character, he isn't the effect of other people, he has a high enough IQ to be responsible for his own shitty choice of moral character.

If anything, its cause he's been able to get away with being a douche-bag because of the social immunity he can claim from his condition and mother provided sob-story.

Jason is an irredeemable shithead. He can't grow as a person to any real extent because he is mentally disabled and fed by a horde of "fans" to fuel the ments. If anyone is watching for anything but humor I don't know what the fuck you are doing with your life. Do some of you guys actually relate to him on a personal level? This thread makes no sense to me.

Ah didn't realise.

It's definitely going to be his mom first.

Why do his eyes look like someone jammed their thumbs into a bar of soap?

Jason is a bad person and quite frankly, so was Rich. The difference between them is that Jason has an excuse: autism makes people selfish, or at least, unable to relate to other people's feelings. Rich had no excuse for being a bad person (And by "bad," I mean a 290 lb bodybuilder who beats up women and retards but runs from a fight with other men like Mac Truck or Prophet Muscle, both of whom are also outrageous douchebags).

Janoy is by far the worst member of the Delray Misfits and the only positive thing he brings is the opportunity for everyone else to shit on him. Lenny is the star of the show.

If your basis for saying Rich was a bad person is running from fights, I believe with both the people you mentioned he stood his ground. With Mac Trucc he said "Look let's take it outside" and the pussy sucker punched him. I am less familiar with Prophet Muscle but I believe he called his bluff and Prophet failed to make anything happen.

>If your basis for saying Rich was a bad person is running from fights
What I wrote didn't leave a lot of room for interpretation.

"by "bad," I mean a 290 lb bodybuilder who beats up women and retards but runs from a fight with other men"

Defend Piana's actions. Convince me he that wasn't a bully and an asshole who picked on smaller, weaker people. If you can't do that, then I guess we agree: he was a bad person. Essentially all you're saying is he was a bully but wasn't a complete coward (which I also don't believe; if he wanted to fight either of those guys, he would have, especially after getting punched by Mac). But that's besides the point. The point is that he beat up women and retards.

It's getting kind of sad. The guy talks about how hes moving to LA to become a movie star and how he is going to be making meal plans/ routines for people.

I've never followed this guys bandwagon and never been interested in him. At face value you have to realize he is a retard and I don't have time to waste my life watching some retard attempt to live his life. He is nobody and not worth my time

why does he keep saying "piss"

He also has PTSD from being abused by his father and apparently it still haunts him to this day.

>She's a greedy and petty piece if shit, plus she took drugs and drank while pregnant with him.
Yes, I agree with this. Jason obviously has FAS.

Honestly I thought it was funny as hell, and I think its fucked up Rich slapped the shit out of him (although I get it). In Rich's apology video it's so funny to watch him pretend like he didn't know that Janoy is clearly retarded. I know it took me all of 10 sec the peg him as a sperg the first time I saw his shit. Also idk why any of his fans would be pissed, all of them literally did the same shit when Greg Plitt died. Politics bro, end the drought.

Fuck that loser, and fuck you too

>Even with retards there has to be a limit
Not with Jason. He shamefully told her mom goblin Jane that she has great tits.
youtube.com/watch?v=AovYpmndcXw&feature=youtu.be&t=2m47s

He also order 66'd rich a while after being slapped in public and got catfished a million times in the same way. PeeGay said he raged at youtube comments and screamed on top of his lungs in the parking lot, scaring everybody there. He's utterly incapable of learning from mistakes and understanding other people, he just does everything out of impulse. He doesn't understand the concept of consequence. He has to have some kind of legit serious mental disorder, I know that he takes meds as well. It truly piss.

The thing with Jason is he's not smart and healthy enough to have a normal social life, and yet not retarded enough to gather sympathy. I think it's all Jonas the ratprick's fault he became like this. Jane is at the fault too for not being good enough of a mother figure, but she suffers mental disorder as well. Overall, the bodybuilding community as a whole is a horrible place for someone like him.

I dunno, I find it interesting when he gets all delusional, when he feel zero remorse, or when his dyslexia kicks in. Nobody in the Misfits can get on that level, not even Lenny.

>He also has PTSD from being abused by his father and apparently it still haunts him to this day.
His deceased dad was a good guy. It's stepdad Harvey who had been abusive to him and Jane.