What kind of gear should I use if I just want to burn fat and not temper with my test...

What kind of gear should I use if I just want to burn fat and not temper with my test? Safety is important so it doesnt have to be the cheapest of shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Evlution-Nutrition-Thermogenic-Energizing-Supplement/dp/B01NAZGVVO
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>What kind of gear
>not temper with my test
pick one

gear will shut down your test full stop
you cannot use gear without shutting it down

Clen Or DNP I guess. I wouldn’t really call them gear though

Thanks for clearing that up.

I would. Sorry. Thought the term gear covered all illegal sups. Well lets say what should inject/swallow to burn as much fat asap and not fuck with my test?

How do people get this stuff?

reddit

Anavar won't shut you down really unless you have really unlucky bad response to gear.
But buying real anavar is expensive. If you think you're getting a good deal, you're getting bunk anavar.

Clen or DNP are more dangerous than most steroids.

HGH is good for fat loss, but prohibitively expensive in the necessary doses ($1000s per month)

All that said, none of the above will work if your diet isn't in check. Even DNP is a waste of time with bad diet because your fat levels will rebound hard.

Is there a magic cheat strategy for weight loss? How does one access it?

HGH can also promote tumoral growth quite easily, and also acromegalia depending on your sensitivity.

What does temper with test mean? Like kill sexual motivation? What if you already have no sex drive?

Thanks man. I remember asking this like 5 years ago and got the same response. Thought this stuff woulldv made some advances by now.

DNP

it literally cooks your insides and you could easily die from it

Lol okay what else?

For what its worth, I came off a testosterone cruise (200mg pw) by accident (got a bad batch of gear) and my test levels bounced back to natural levels within 5 weeks of my last legit dose. And I didn't use any PCT meds.

I don't think using steroids for fat loss (given it requires lower doses than for bulking) will destroy your hpta hard enough to stop it recovering quickly.

Just use yohimbe. It's not even illegal

What is it?

no gear is safe since you have to buy it thru illegal routes. so you might be getting cement mixed with piss instead of actual gear in the bottle. good luck

Its a pretty strong stimulant with fat loss effects.
It gave me shitty side effects though, my heart rate and BP went very high.
Also it gives really good boners tho.

Does it ruin your hair?

Can I do it with keto for extreme effects?

No, doesn't affect DNP or hair levels in any way

And diet doesn't make a difference just as long as you are on a caloric deficit. Take it in the morning when you wake up, do some light cardio for 40 minutes, don't eat for 3 hours afterwards and you're set. Remember to take it with some caffeine. It's absolutely great for melting stubborn fat

Waste of time

>google fat burners
>amazon.com/Evlution-Nutrition-Thermogenic-Energizing-Supplement/dp/B01NAZGVVO
>COMPLETE FAT BURNING AND ENERGIZING WEIGHT LOSS SUPPORT FORMULA: Advanced fat loss ingredient complex that supports critical areas of effective weight management including fat burning, energy levels, appetite support, metabolism support, and increased metal focus.
>metal
Profession as fuck.

How?

That won't cause overall weight loss

Being on a cut does, however Yohimbe helps. That's why it's a supplement. And safer than most types of gear

DNP isn't gear but it'll burn the fat right off ya, literally. All juice fucks with test, as far as I know.

>he thinks he needs steroids to lose fat
Do you not have testicles or something?

FFS, just limit carbs to no more than 30-40% of your total calories, eat at a reasonable deficit in calories, and do cardio daily. You'll lose 1-3 pounds a week.

1-3 pounds a week is so slow tho

have this saved from awhile back. never used it myself so can't confirm.

just get some speed

DNP @ 400mg a day gets hot for me about 5 days in. you could just do 200mg a day as it is a low dose and will burn good fat. check the markets on tor. do some research on it

>Yohimbe

Is it a meme?

2 weeks on 2 weeks off

I'm on DNP right now and its not that uncomfortable desu. its actually pretty cozy.