What's te difference between a 17yo and a 27yo woman?

What's te difference between a 17yo and a 27yo woman?

10 years

10 years

9 years

There's 10 more of them.

The pissy attitude.

400lbs

A 17 year old has a higher chance of being a virgin

a whopping +0.10% more likely

Get a load of this guy

17 year old still tastes like piss

17 is desirable.
27 is not

17yo is for Chad only. Anyone can get a 27yo.

Im in a year long relationship with 27 and even though she's nice I am already trying to find way out and I don't know why (25yo)

Just get a side chick

The amount of dick that entered her.

PRIME
TEEN
PUSSY

One is an entitled millenial. The other is getting desperate because she is running out of time.

Lol this image must have been made by a teenager.

I don't have time for that I am afraid :(

In my experience, usually 2 bastard children and 60lb

About 10-15 sexual partners, 15lbs, some sag, a few gray hairs and some wrinkles.

Potential wife material / used and bruised on her way to the bottom

10.45miles of cock just in college. Imagine how much cock till 27.

pussy tightness , wrinkles, overall body elasticity

Is that Harvey Weinstein or some other jew?

The 27 yo is more likely to be a good lay

I've been banging an 18 yo since last week, and I am 27.

Tightest pussy I've ever had. Never going back

The pedo that fucked Arianna Grande and a bunch of other nickelodeon child stars.

a harsh prison sentence

You can put a holster on the 17yo

The 27 actually has a fully developed brain. You don't finish developing until your mid 20s. One is a physically and mentally immature child, the other is a fully grown adult

Tightness of pussy mostly has to do with genetics. Even virgins can seem like theyre loose. Its just like how a guys dick size is mostly determined by genetics. So your post has only revealed that 1. Youre not very well educated and 2. Youre not very experienced with actual vaginas

>The 27 actually has a fully developed brain.

Prison

Why don't you try using your words? Like a responsible adult does? Why are you afraid of talking? You sound like an uber bitch
I bet you wouldn't have given the same advice of a sidepiece if that was a girl asking

>running out of time
They've barely finished developing as a fully grown adult, how uneducated are you jfc?
>quick get to them before their brain fully develops and they catch on to our bullshit!
Yeah no, grown ass men don't nees to rely on an undeveloped brain to be able to get into a girls pants

nice

Lol that's like 35+, either that or you live in the south/mid West where no one takes care of themselves

Bang a 17 yo and you'll be out of prison by the time she's 27...

Yes, the prefrontal cortex is important in things like planning ahead, decision making, and personality. This why it's creepy AF when old guys prey upon girls who don't even have the physical structures to make well informed decisions. It's like targeting old women or retard because they're easier to over power and won't fight back as much. It's fucking disgusting how many people don't understand they're taking advantage of not yet fully developed humans

7-8 years left to pop out all the kids they plan on having counts as running out of time

>living in california
for what purpose?

I see hotter 27yo nowadays than 17yo girls....

Also not legal here.

"experience" aka cock mileage.

7-8 years is more than enough time to have 1 or 2 children. If you plan on having more you should be neutered and forced to adopt one of the many perfectly healthy children that already exist in this world.
>muh superior genetics
Get over yourself, I guarantee you there's plenty of adopted kids with superior genetics to you. You'd actually be improving upon your family name.
> must breed a tiny army so I can feel manly
Kys

LOOOOL Delusional and I love it. Reality check, women only exist to please society. It isn't our fault it is just how they interpret value

A woman will be lucky if her value in modern society is half of what it was when she was 17 when she is 27, and that is just the age factor.

So you don't have to live like an inbred hick stuck in 1902

one is ripe, the other is past her expiration date