The most beautiful man in the world has been a vegan for decades

>the most beautiful man in the world has been a vegan for decades
Why are you still a retarded meat eating savage? This is why you're so ugly and girls hate you

I'm not the most beautiful man in the world, so why bother

I don't care about the most beautiful man. I care for the most bootiful man.

>Implying going vegan helps you get girls
lol, you are more delusional than a feminist

What's the point of being beautiful if I have to become a faggot to do it?

>has std's, gets cucked by nigglets and his daughter is a tranny.
>man

He's a cuck

He literally might actually be a cuck

what could have caused such crazy behavior?

>implying he didn't have expensive skincare treatments

Just fucking lol at you if you believe that going fully vegan will help you restore/maintain your youthful appearance.
Look at an average vegan like that bitesizevegan woman who looks like death in her 30s

>daughter is a tranny
I had to google this to see if it was real. Holy shit!

meatcucks, when will they learn

>nigglet children
> ex wife has a mental disorder
>mostly shitty movies or had done a good job by ruining a good movie
>cuck
>wife has no tits
I will still enjoy my steak on a Sunday afternoon.

She used to be so fucking good looking wtf happened.

Time happened.

>roid squad

what drove him to leave her

Their biological daughter became a tranny at age 4 btw (srs).

Might be something else though, idk them.

I decided recently I would try to cut down on cheese and yogurt to slowly transition into veganism (I've been a vegetarian for 15-20 years?).

However, I tried pea protein powder to fill the protein gaps in my diet and that thing is putrid.
I can generally stomach a lot of stuff people find disgusting but that one I just cannot do. I had a kg or so of it before I decided life is too short to drink stuff like that.

Is there any alternative that tastes bearable? Is rice protein any better?

I've never got why people think he's the most attractive man in the world. I can understand why people say that about Tom Cruise, but Brad is just above-average at best.

(((You)))

what's wrong with eating ass

I'd go as far as to say he's below-average, look at this ugly mug.

You mean what finally gave him the courage?

Bitch is crazy. Had a blood neckace with his last husband, collects kids like they're fucking pokemons, at age 4 the daughter decided that she doesn't want to be like mom and become a tranny, what else?

Proteins are not the main problem of a vegan diet.

You can get them from multiple vegan sources, the problem are some vitamin and minerals which are difficult or impossible to get from a vegan diet. I would encourage you to buy and supplement those.

You are fucking retarded. It's very easy to supplement with multivit, but unless you cook all your meals yourself and eat legumes for breakfast it's hard to get enough protein from food alone. I don't eat alone and people who aren't bodybuilding don't eat legumes every day. You can't hit 150 g of protein per day if one of your big meals is pasta.

I just realized I should have simply answered "ask me how I know you look like you don't lift" and left it at that.

Everyone’s hating on him, but let’s not forget his dyel physique inspired a lot of us to start lifting

I was trying to help, but be my guest, fill the ranks of crazy vegans.

btw, being a vegan and lifting is a meme.

As a grill, I agree. He has such a peasant face.

the most beautiful man in the world is kyle harrington :)

one on the left yum :)

>the most beautiful man in the world has been raising a dozen nigger children for years and is now being divorce raped by his crazy cuckolding wife

not the best role model imo tbf

never lose sight of the fact that if you lift for aesthetics, this is what women largely want. don't let this overly competitive brainwashed echo chamber tell you differently

????????
I'm not a vegan

I love chicken too much
the walking bird of gains is a beautiful creature

>his wife got HARVESTED
What an embarrassment!

>take roids
>take pea protein instead of whey
>guize it is total the peas

This is the most beautiful man in the world

No one cares if you're a girl, dirty whore