Will we ever see moon missions like ETH and DASH ever again? Coins that went from $10 to $300...

Will we ever see moon missions like ETH and DASH ever again? Coins that went from $10 to $300, we don't see them anymore.

Probably not

You will, you'll just laugh at them, then enter denial when they pump, then bargaining saying you'll 'buy when it dips', then finally become depressed that you really did miss it. Then start shitposting on Veeky Forums again how it isnt fair, all the moon missions are over.

This is the cycle.

BCH will never overtake BTC, BCH is a ccam coin, BCH will never rise above 400$ again :)...

drugs

Coins such as?

Dash moon mission has not even left the atmosphere yet.

Dash = $5,000 this time next year. Mark my words. All it will take is coinbase integration built directly into their Evolution Instant Send wallet. From what I have heard, Coinbase and Dash CEO have been having discussions.....

What are you talking about retard? Bch just went from 300 to 2500

bingo

why even bother telling you? you'll just laugh at the coin and not buy it lmao

link?

let me guess LINK

And you won't buy it because you've been memed into thinking it's trash.

NEO will get to $250 in 2018.

Screencap this.

just take a moment and think could it be you that got memed into thinking it isn't trash

NEO won't see ETH-like gains because it's indivisble. Nobody wants to buy .5 NEO then be forced to leave it on an exchange because the network only transfers integers.

Uh no, smart money doesnt buy into Chinese shit coins and cheap intellectual property theft.

Zencash. Mark my words and screencap this

OMG 2018

I dont even need memelines to come to this realisation. How heavy is your bag user?

The only coin I see doing a moon mission at the moment is Blocknet. 20 bucks atm and 100mil market cap whereas other exchange coins are at least double this cap.

Ico was in 2014 around the same time as eth so I'm betting it explodes soon

Ark. I believe.

you both sound like leddit tards, lol

>you browse reddit therefore you're wrong
quality

Both REQ and OMG are priming themselves for this. I'm not spoonfeeding you so we can get into a back and forth trolling match, but mid 2018 at least one of these platforms will 10x.

OmiseGO

Lol. GAS is divisible. Just wait until GAS moons to $200. NEO will automatically follow because of free GAS generation

We will

Market cap is far too big, 10 usd max.

You mean Supply, not Market Cap.

10 to 300 is only a 30x

cfd just did a 20x you dopes

ETC
People laugh at me now, like they laughed at people who thought eth will be 300 when it was 20

/ truth

Absolutely - China and Arab coins once they're more established.

Xto
A risk but you'll thank me a year from now. Gotta be patient to win the game

i know one coin, but i wont tell , I am accumulating now. will reveal in few days. i could be 100x, btw this not shit coin like cfd, or null..

Honestly I dont care if its trash. It just seems like the Veeky Forums flavor of the month coin and I missed the hype train at the beggining so its only down hill from here

Easy moons
ETP
REQ (when it gets public adoption)
IOC (dions brah literally in two weeks)
HVN (Best ICO award)

1. Arab coins for sure.
2. NEO , ETP , WTC
3. I think NAV, GRS, and VERT come out of this looking very good. 0x too maybe?

Of course we will, we havent even gone mainstream yet.

Watch for real life usecase coins like xrp florin and syscoin to blow up.

Please realize some of the coins that have been worked on for years are getting closer to hitting it mainstream.

Dont buy ICO shit thats gonna get you rekt.

So you can't prove me wrong then. Also that's a funny thing to say considering NEO is one of the most shilled coins on reddit.

teeka?

OMG, REQ

SALT and BLOCK within the next 4-5 months
LINK by next summer.
ADA eventually

IOTA will not be going on a Moon Mission... IOTA will be going on a Neptune Mission

no, its a boiler room. the people shilling link arent from Veeky Forums

IOTA is going to do what ETH did when it was sub $1.

I'd imagine didgitbyte honestly. I know it sounds like I'm shilling because I technically am, but it's a penny stock right now, so I'd go for it before someone tries to make it moon at some point. Considering the cheap and easy transactions.

LINK

Soon (TM)

Shill me on this, please. This is the original ether if i understand correctly. Is there still any kind of community behind the project?

data

isnt that the girl who hung herself on livestream?

Im see that too :) shhhhh

the only correct answers in this thread. this coin will allow me to retire next year

VTC

Literally every time I say it, people laugh, call it a shitcoin, say it'll never go up, it's 90% down, how heavy are your bags, etc etc etc

I'm not telling you where I stake my fucking claim for my gold mine but I'll give you a hint: you can get it on bittrex and it's under 60 cents. Anyone who was in that other thread will probably be calling me out, but fuck you guys. I'm gonna be accumulating.

Why did you start the thread with that image??
Its making me sad...please delete it

I love how no one is mentioning NEO, the moment China comes with some positive news or decides to regulate ICOs NEO will skyrocket to ETH prices.

Similar market cap, same end goals as new - just chinese.

Notice how quite NEO has been ever since the china ban? Calm before that storm.

the supply is roughly what the Ethereum supply is so i fail to see his point. ARK has very ambitious goals. whether they deliver or not will determine how large it becomes

good point, user

this

A E S T H E T H I C C

CFD went 18x in 1 week

user wat is it? I believe in you

Mark the 18th in your calender.

Trust Ecosystem Preview:
"Da Hongfei will be present alongside senior management from Fosun Group, key representatitives of Ministry of Industry & Information Technology and China Financial Certification Authority. Exact details of this event remains shrouded in mystery."

Stock up NEO and fill on GAS.
We going to the moon.

God damn that is one ugly son of a bitch!

It's going to have a secure bottom at 0.80, pumping up to $2 in Q1

Would have to be a currency coin, a blockchain, or a money transfer coin.I can see req going crazy, and omg.

EthConnect

ETN
It's like monero but with an optional public chain for commercial use. Basically it's the reverse of what XVG are trying to do (but failing, wraith is susceptible to simple chain analysis to see accounts sending to private chain).
It is only divisible to 2 decimal places so easier for normies to use (do math) but also it means that the scary total supply figure is actually just the same # of Satoshi in Bitcoin really.
Its ICO sold out at 40million.
They claimed to be hacked and haven't released the funds to the backers yet though, and seemingly are propping the price up and I imagine will release it at ICO price which will mean many hodlers

all Veeky Forumstards should be acquiring LINK.You don't have to keep it a secret here...