How can white lanklets even compete

>how can white lanklets even compete

Why is Veeky Forums so fucking obsessed with this clown?

Jesus Christ imagine some fat 5'4 chubby manlet just waddling around thinking he looks good. Holy shit

>chubby
>has very clear and define abs

?????????

Post pics nigger

The state of that beard

U wot m8?

Alex plz go

BALD

Maybe because he is strong as fuck and actually gives good advice, I kid you not.

He is 5'5, looks muscular as fuckk and gets more girls than anyone at Veeky Forums. He looks good.

He is not chubby, just yoked as shit.

He now has a good full beard. Why don't you focus on improving yourself instead of being a huge faggot.

BALDING

Hi alex

>gets more girls than anyone at Veeky Forums
“We like cuddling! Muscles are disgusting! We don’t like men who are obsessed with the gym! We want to look better than the man!” they would say.

At this point, I started getting annoyed with their behavior, and asked them the following question:

“What type of man are you looking for?”

They paused for a second, and replied “Well, obviously a nice guy that’s going to treat us with respect, and who can communicate in a way that does not offend us.”

At this moment, I had a big smirk on my face, knowing damn well that what I was about to say next would cause them to flip out.

“So then why do you cheat on your boyfriends for asshole guys like me?” I exclaimed.

They were silent for a few seconds, and then suddenly went full bitch mode.

“You’re such an asshole, Alex! You don’t talk to a lady like that! Go fuck yourself! You don’t know what a woman likes!” they screamed.

Of course, their words didn’t faze me.

I just sat there in a calm and collected fashion, as I sipped on my cool glass of lemonade.

After about 5 minutes of them ranting at me, I cut them off and said “So when are we fucking? Next Tuesday or next Saturday?”

They quickly glanced at each other, as their eyes and mouths widened.

“What did you just say???” they barked.

“You heard me. Are we fucking next Tuesday or next Saturday?”

Interestingly enough, they started giggling and eventually began playing my game.

They would say things like “You are so bold! You are so bad! You are something else!”

Just as expected, they were coming on to me.

Oh ok, alex.

uh, fit isn't. it's very fucking obvious there's only one person creating these threads.

No it isn't. Alex has been shilling on here for months

LMAO, that's the only thing you shitheads have. Who cares? It's a text obviously meant to be funny.

alex you are starting to resemple blahahahahaha

He was won't 100% serious and he also posted similar stuff like that to his website but later took them down

He needs to get rid of his beard, it looks disgusting.

>not miring his amazing beard
Pathetic

Hi little alex

it's a weird case, he looks WAY worse without it

>writes autistic fan-fictions about himself
>b-but it was obviously a joke
You're about as delusional as him

Look better to me.

I kinda feel bad for you alex but with posts like this you're not helping your position.

There's literally no woman on this planet that would date you over the average skinnyfat 6'0" man unless they were SEVERELY disfigured and even then it's a coin toss.

That IS him. He writes in the same faggy, overly braggadocios manner.

Please leave this board and never return

I love how some people think this is Alex unironically .