Men with darker skin tones are rated as being more attractive. Just how bad is tanning for you...

Men with darker skin tones are rated as being more attractive. Just how bad is tanning for you? Here in the Midwest the only way to get base is to hit the tanning bed.

Thinking about using one, would Veeky Forums recommend and how often?

Skincancer out the ass.
Have fun looking like an old sofa in your 60s

More attractive male coming through

Anything past southern-france dark isn't really favourable if I'm not mistaking.

>all the disadvantages of UVB radiation
>literally none of the benefits
No thank you I choose life

*white men with darker skin tones

Literally get out in the fucking sun you dolt. When these studies say darker skin tones as well they only really mean as dark as a lighter skinned mediterranean person. Like a pure blood spanish or greek maybe. You can achieve a similar skin tone as a scandinavian if you just go outside during the summer lmao.

I didn't go outside this summer and it's October in Michigan. I'm probably not going to get sun for the next 6 months

Exotic features are more attractive. Only if you're going for some ultrapale basic bitches will you want tanned skin.

Most women on the planet are actually very attracted to pale white skin precisely because THEY don't have it.

>tfw in Syria in my hometown it's better to be white, brown girls or guys are less values

thats not just in syria my friend, that's globally.

This is pretty much the ideal skin color.

If you're active and you didn't get cucked with super blonde genes, you should just remain active and see the sun and you'll be fine.

I don't get the idea of tanning unless you're a stripper or something. In what setting do people see your naked body a lot without you also being out in the sun and getting a natural tan?

Sup mich bro? There's carrots and beta carotene supliments

"White" is universally the most attractive race, but pale skin on men is generally unattractive.

Blond hair is also a huge issue for men, as there's women who you'll be invisible to as a blond man.

Beta-carotene

NOTHING WILL SOLVE THAT FUCKING CONCAVE CHEST THE FAGGOT IN OP HAS LOL
ONLY DOES BENCHPRESS TOO LOL

Yeah, dark means tanned white people with dark features.

Well I started tanning and now I have this weird mole on my shoulder and a bunch of sunspots across the shoulders too. I'm paranoid that this mole might be cancerous.
>don't fall for the tanning jew

How many UI a day? I'm currently taking 100,000 UI a day but I don't know if more is necessarily better

>work part time job 35 hours a week
>go to school full time
>parents tell me to stop going to the gym school is more important
>been swimming 3-4 hours a day

Are they right? I'm at a CC and want to be peak aesthetic by the time I transfer in the winter

stop listening to your parents. you're grown now. do what you want

Parents say that kind of thing because they worry you can't balance both. They mean well, but only you know your limits.
If you can balance gym and school, or if you need the gym sessions in order to not get overwhelmed/depressed from school, then keep up what you're doing. If you truly can't balance both, then seriously consider your parents' advice.

You mean that ((( ))) might be jewish racemixing propaganda? I can't believe it.

But you are mistaken. You have no idea what you are talking about you autistic faggot. You need to kys right now

Plenty of girls like blonde hair. In the end the face, height and frame meme matter more, and if you have fair eye and hair color you can be an exotic 9 as opposed to a boring 9.

Veeky Forums listen up,
There are so many things this board will try to make you insecure about, and while that may not be the healthiest thing, I get a feeling that a lot of us on this board thrive off of our insecurities, which is fine because it seems to work for many of us in the sense that it pushes us to better ourselves.

That being said- if there's ONE thing you shouldn't be insecure about, it's being too white or not tan enough. There are plenty of other things for you to obsessively worry about, but don't let your skin pigmentation take so much of your attention for fucks sake. Don't be one of those fucking idiots who pays a business to sit in their magic cancer machine and ruin your body, it's an absolute shill and screams, "I would happily let my vanity subjugate my physical health" and only looks attractive to other tancucks.

>t. Portuguese/Irish mix who can achieve both ends of the white person skin color spectrum but realizes its not worth worrying about

Yes plenty do, but most don't.

A lot of men like stick thin women without breasts or ass. But most don't.

In essence, it's a fetish, and I know women who will flat out say they feel no attraction to 10/10 blond men.

>but most don't.

but that's not true

I am blond and you have hurt my feelings

Who cares you'll be fuckijf 60

>be half mexican half scandinavian
>superior white genes complimented by the superior mixed skin tone
>easily tan
>6'1
>barely get laid

;_;

Dude who cares about what women think, physical attraction is much less important to them.

I also personally get mancrashes on blond guys in terms of style etc. I just need to call it how it is.

Because youre ugly my dude, or you dont talk to girls.

I dont get why guys say I have (blank trait) so why dont girls line up to bang me

You guys are delusional