To anyone who couldnt get a gf before Veeky Forums...... how about now?

to anyone who couldnt get a gf before Veeky Forums...... how about now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Zt4GEMQKrq0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I have
But i wish i never did

Still no gf.

yes
but because of the confidence gains
I'm still dyel as fuck

Got a gf. It works.

yep, it works

>get fit
>get gf
>no want gf

help I tried becoming unfit but she didnt leave

>no gf
>want gf
>start lifting in June
>nice gains about 20 lbs from Skelton
>two weeks ago
>get gf
>she mires body
>got first real hug, kiss, and handholding yesterday
>now only a virgin
>I am going to lose my virginity to her

Yeah I would say it works. I actually like my body more now and the confidence gains are crazy.

Post body pls

Got one last week. Kinda miss being single and free . plus I don't feel like I can stick to one girl. And she seems to really like me. I dont want to be an asshole who pumps and dumps. Fuck . lifting didn't prepare me for this

Short version: women go after status, and ability to increase status. By lifting you exhibit the capability for discipline, which in turn means you are capable of ascending status. Same goes for any other form of self betterment.

I still can't

>6.2 king of the lanklets
>135 lbs or 60 kg in non burger units
>start lifting and eating like an absolute madman
>65 lbs/30 kg later
>normal weight, confidence through the roof
>suddenly gf

Had one lost one.
Just looked at my phone and realized it looks like this
Texting conversations:
>family group chat talking about a movie
>girl I've been trying to cone
>girl I dumped because she wanted something serious, because I'm an emotionless sad fucked
>girl I fucked who wants to be something more but I can't connect with on an enotional level
>tinder girl that never led anywhere
>friend from home who wants me to come to his wedding
>tinder girl
>occasional hookup
>former occasional hookup
>tinder girl
>former occasional hookup
My Instagram
>girl I'm trying to bang
>family
>family
>family
>super successful highschool friend and wife
>girl I failed to bang
>girl I did bwng who hates me
Etc. Etc.
I'm an empty shell of man with no friends within 100 miles and a lot of meaningless notches on my bedposts. I really need to reevaluate

I think my chances are worse now. 2 years ago I had a decent amount of hair, now I look like I have leukemia but I'm a bit more fit.

>Short version: women go after status, and ability to increase status

this makes me not want a gf

Anyone else here able to get laid but can't get a gf?

wtf?
how long did it take you to gain 65 lbs of muscle?

Yeah I got my first one recently and I've always just wanted to bang her since we don't really connect the way I need to connect with someone but she's into me and I'm kinda too far in to bail out

Lifting didn't help me get her but not being a skinny frail fuck probably did kinda

Why? Men establish the status: women just pick based on it.
Think of it like this: we put ourselves in a status "hierarchy". You do this yourself when you consider someone more alpha or beta than you - you consider them higher or lower on the hierarchy. This has physiological effects - namely, you produce more serotonin when you believe you are high on the social hierarchy. Women get that, and instead of creating their own hierarchy, they simply take ours and pick from the top.
Also, the ability to attain status is more important than the status itself. Women will prefer a guy that's in a bad state but can get high than a guy that's already high but won't maintain it.
Its just the way the world works bruh. Use it to your advantage.

yeah, but because I am more confident now. I bet if I was still a skinny twig with my current confidence I would still have found a life partner gf.

>spend the last year getting more fit
>break up with gf 3 weeks ago
>dozens of tinder and bumble matches
>been on 3 dates

Still no gf but desu I could probably be slaying if I weren't so lazy when it comes to going out and doing stuff, and I like to go to bed early.

Wtf is this bro science

Got a bf.

More like virgin science making excuses as to why they can't get laid

what about being a skinny twig with the same confidence you had back then and you never started lifting
what if that happened? would you have still gotten the gf?

It was better before I started lifting. I think my autism was less noticeable when I wasn't confident enough to talk much

Psychology, I'm not kidding
youtu.be/Zt4GEMQKrq0

Nice projection faggot
Now go read my post again and point at where I'm complaining

I got and lost a girlfriend but my body wasn't a factor in that, although the confidence would have.

I have never been more motivated to lift than when I was with her. It's a great feeling having someone that absolutely worships you. Nothing has been more motivating than when she would watch me workout with lust-filled eyes and a seductive smile.