I failed again. Other day is gone

I failed again. Other day is gone.

Tried to eat 1600 calories. End up eating like 2600. I gave up and started to eat a bunch of bananas, some tuna and two mangoes.

I tried. I gave up.

Back to the start.

it's just one day dumbass. So you fucked up your calorie budget on one day. But do you ever stop to realize that by "giving up" and eating alot more, you are ruining your calorie budget for the next day?

shhh don't let the fatties feel bad for making excuses to quit after 1 day

He probably does this every day

I stopped giving so much of a fuck and packed on 5-8lbs this summer. I'm ashamed. I'm going to extended fast literally until it all comes off.

Eat nothing master race reporting in.

Why not try making small sustainable long term changes? When a beginner starts running they don't run 10km seven days a week at 100mph, try going for a short jog once per week, then gradually increase the frequency, intensity, or duration. Same applies to changing your diet, it's not a short term thing this is about building up small changes that you can sustain, building up to a bigger change all together.

user, I'm not going to tell you that it's ok. But what I am going to say is that you can start again tomorrow knowing your mistakes. Learn from what you did wrong, and wrangle your desire and let your self control flex its godlike muscles.

If you aren't just shitposting, next time plan exactly what you are going to eat that day instead of just adding stuff up as you go.

Should I try to eat 1600 calories tomorrow, or do a fast and pay for what I've done?

mmm good idea. But... it sucks to limit my life that way... Counting each calorie, planning each meal... it's inconvenient, but I guess it's the only way. I can't trust myself, so I can't say "well, today I'm just going to eat less". I have to draw a very defined line.

Until you can trust yourself not to overeat you have to use new methods

What kind of methods? Counting calories?

Not gonna make it mindset

>anime
Let's be real dude, you're never gonna make it so just give up you fat fuck

WAIT as long as possible before you eat your first meal fatty

:( ok

More like Muscle loss master race...

If you couldnt handle 1600 kcals, what makes you think you can handle 0?

>bitching about a cut
I literally can't eat enough, it's a constant chore to force 3000+ calories in my mouth a day.

How are you this retarded?

If i don't have food near me i'll forget to eat. Stop being a boring person and you'll stop eating like a degenerate masturbates.

Fat people are ugly on the outside and always stupid on the inside. Never a fat friend.

I find it easier to stay lean when I stopped tracking calories.

Tracking calories keeps me food focused and in constantly cheat. Removing that process of tracking calories some how stopped me being so focused on food.

>b-but how do you know how much protein youre getting

Its pretty easy to eyeball protein, if I buy a pack of chicken breast and eat that (400g) thats 4x23 (90g+ protein), etc.

>Calls others retarded
>Claims he forgets to eat
Hush now, user.

I'm eating 2400 cals and my tdee is ~5k. And I workout 6 days a week, roughly 1.5-2 hours a day. Fuck off with your weak pathetic bullshit. You don't know what real hunger is.
Down 27 lbs in 5 weeks as of Friday tho. 3 more weeks to hit that 8-10%

The beaut of falling off the horse is that you've gotten on the horse before. You will get up on the horse again and you will keep going.

no you won't

>stop eating like a degenerate masturbates.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

reduced insulin resulting in less hunger or cravings?

1600 calories on a training day ?? isnt that too low are you a 12 year old girl ?

assuming it's a once every few weeks thing this is actually very useful to replenish muscle glycogen
you binged on simple carbs, which is ideal, binging on fats is however entirely detrimental
just don't make a habit of it

Why not?

Do you have any fucking idea how much you need to weigh for 1600 to make you lose weight? 400 fucking pounds

>>anime
>Let's be real dude, you're never gonna make it so just give up you fat fuck

>I dont count calories
>I just look at the label and mentally take note of the nutritional value