Personality/crypto net worth thread

I'll start
INTP
80k in crypto

INTP
15k in link req omg & etp

INTP. 20k.

I started with 2k but I have been stuck at this level for past 4 months. I just keep doing random shit and keep changing strategies when nothing seems to work. Worst part is my impatience and I make shit tier mistakes because of it; while intution lack of attention also hurts. The only thing I do right is that I tend to dodge major disastors but I can't make a proper trade unless I get lucky. Help me INTP bros, give me strategic recommendations.

INTP bro watch MANA, LRC,NEO,XMR, and NULS very closely the next couple days/weeks. Also hold some bcash / btc 1:1 (40-30%). Have 10% in tether to buy dips go all in on these shitcoins. Personally LRC looks super tasty rn

intp
$78

intj
started with 5k
thank you for your money intp brainlets

ENFP 130k

I dont feed the analytics machines and their vast data sets

INTJ
$300 in Crypto, 40k in USD

Intj- 0.52btc

Bu I'm up like 330% in the past 40 days. I'm increasing my stack exponentially!

ENTP 1.8btc

ENTJ
Started with €100 a week ago to familiarize, now at €138, will start putting in serious sums soon

INTJ
100 Dollars
Being a poorfag is suffering

INTP
Testing out
Veeky Forums is INTP hive

>E...
NORMIES GET OUT REEEE

INTP

started with 10k 15 months ago

>Not a single S poster yet

They are truly the proles of personality types

40k in REQ, will i be REQt soon?

ESTP
Started with 10k in may, currently holding ARK, ETH, VTC and BTC worth about 90k

28k in NEO and VTC

INTJ

$120

started with $200

Also, MBTI is a meme.

Socially awkward penguin
$3.8m crypto/fiat

can somebody help me

I lost all my money in crypto

I am in crypto since 2011 and own a popular bitcoin twitter account, which I can prove.

I feel like shit

can somebody help a bro out

I have 0.15 btc left of the 100 I owned 2 months ago.

I lost it using leverage on bitfinex.

13GHHtSXJ6zeDdbFpzB2sZMxv9iA8KLPhJ

INTP, 1.5k in crypto. Started 3 months ago with about 1.2. Feel like a brainlet, that i don't have 10k yet.

Schizoid
1.3 million

INTP/J/Schizoid $2k

ENTJ

200k in Land Inheritance (ty manifest destiny)
~10k in crypto

ISTJ usually although I got INTJ once or twice
200k in crypto, started with 20k

schizophrenic, OCD, I switch too often in personality types.
$200

I'm really into number games, i hope I can make slow gains by playing the market for as much sato. No money irl because too unstable for job. (stress is my trigger)

Same - most of my net worth is in normie shit like property/capital assets. Look at all these introvert betas thinking they're something. Ride that white privilege!

>everyone here is one of the two rarest personality types

only on biz

that said, I'm INTP as well. 40k in LINK/REQ

yeah me too

rather just maybe min-wage sucks balls? You think it's really the stress or you'd rather do something you like more?

INTP

4k :'(

>tfw got into crypto and alts in september at the beginning of massive alt bear market

Up 1000 in the last 2 days though

INTP

just started with 1k

gonna get to 100k i swear on me mum m8. i'll do it for ancestral jews in my blood. I will have honor.

ENTJ

Started with $3k in august.
at $6k now.

Could have made more if I didn't make bad decisions.

Well, yeah min-wage jobs usually mean I need to work with customers.

its social stress that shows and develops into social ticks, working with people I don't know starts to get me worked up because I try to read people's body language, I have no control over that if I don't know them. So customer assistance or service is out of the picture.

School is also too much for me, I had to be pulled at at grade 8 because i kept having breakdowns in class.

I want to be a programmer, infomatics and economics are both major interests of mine and I think I could get somewheres in blockchain development. I just have to continue self-teaching myself and try networking with people online. But most career paths for me I simply can't go.

Yeah, that's a tough one. I pretty much missed 1/3 of freshman year.

Maybe an online career is good if these are really problems and not rather a chore you're trying to not complete. A problem is unfix-able, such as being crippled.

The human body is incredibly adaptive and can do almost anything if it's pushed.

1 miles to 26 miles. Elementary school to a doctorate.

totally, I hope I can even out over time with medication. My psych makes me go to small community events so I'm not avoiding my triggers or making myself totally alienated, and every month I have a community health worker visit my place to take me to larger events where I can have a one on one with that worker with all the social noise in the background.

Better then when I was in school but still not good enough to become a whole member of society.

I need to get to a point I'd say I don't feel negative about my ticks, that I either assume people just accept me despite them or people might even find a charm to it.

INTP 1k -> 1.5k since June... Very heavy LINK tho.

Out of my way, betas. ENTP master race coming through. I'm smarter than you, 6'1 AND I'm good with people.

WHERE MY FELLOW CHADS AT?

good luck jumping all over the place, never commiting to anything, never finishing anything & being perceived as an unreliable clown basically.

anyway, I'm not much better but I guess my introversion spares my from uncontrollably splerging like an ENTP because I can sit in my room for months without needing to make any contact with the outside world.

>INTP
LOL board confirmed full of basement dwelling socially inept autismo cuck NEETs with dlusions of grandeur.

ENTP
30k Crypto