How can Jon Skywalker so openly admit to using tren...

How can Jon Skywalker so openly admit to using tren? Wouldn't this be probable cause and allow police to search his place?

Other urls found in this thread:

books.google.fr/books?id=KQ4rLiAbHQQC
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tren is illegal
wat

Steroids are not illegal.

According to the US government, herb is more dangerous than anabolics apparently

Kek

>wasting police resources to raid the apartment of an instagram bodybuilder

He also openly speeds and drives smoking joints.
It's just not worth their time and money. If he was a dealer then it'd be a different story

According to the goverment, lsd is more nagerous than rape pr murder m8

It's listed as a schedule 1 narcotic which means it's basically the same as heroin in the eyes of the government.

No one wants to remove it from the schedule 1 category because it's not a politically expedient thing to do so it's basically a lasting example of an era where we had our heads waaaaaaay up inside our own asses.

Absolutely.

Nah, her could just say he was joking. Claiming to have small amounts of any drug, isn't enough to obtain a warrant... It's not a child being kidnapped, their is no urgency in providing a warrant on less than stellar probable cause. Besides test (even tren) is legal with a script and it's a schedule II drug.

Despite how common it's become, weed is supposed to be a bigger priority.

Do you think police give a rats ass about steroids?

maybe im too fearful of the whole skynet shit, but can they read your texts and then pop you? like if you're just a regular ass dude what are the odds of them showing up to your door to arrest you.

Hes posted stories on his Instagram of himself with tren vials with his sources email.

implying they wouldn't

Police don't actually care about steroid use. If they find steroids on your person during a search for other things they'll tack it on but if you're just a consumer and not a distibutor, they really couldn't care less.

Yeah, but if you're a major distributor like Piana?
They'll put you in pound them in the ass fed pen until he gives up fucking everyone and becomes their personal asslave and informant.

That's how he kept out of jail and was able to get away with publicly talking about his gear abuse and selling.

this
also found it ironic terry crews playing a cop that makes a steroid dealer bust in brooklyn 99
some steroid users are so obvious but nothing is done about it

And what did police ever do to Piana? Thats right. Nothing.

heard of the gateway drug u flaming faggot

Literally false theory faggot

When you train for years, have one of the best bodies in the fitness industry, but you still ugly ;-;

why do short people look so goofy when they put on muscle?

I thought tren made your face super masculine? He looks like he loves sucking cock

watch ghetto rap music videos and ask yourself that same question

according to the goverment black people are ok for mixed breeding.

>goofy
he looks like a thiccmode sick kunt, youre delusional

They don't give a shit
Like... At all.
T. Been raided with roids, hallucinogens, weed, edibles, bth, and etc, sometimes at the same time. 100%of time roids is dismissed in plea bargain and a shroom charge will stick.

You forget how many football players go leo. 3/4 of the bounty hunters bang that shit like they need it.

What got you raided?

>Being this much of a salty faggot

no he is not delusional.
He is just insecure and plays the manlet meme.

please kys cause you are not ok for breeding even with your own People.

cause you care too much

>The crow

More like the negro am i right

Mad

They need a very good reason to start listening in man. Youd have to be a medium sized mover of shit to have them even bother glancing in your direction.
They really arent interested in the end players.

Bad luck with the nipple placement.
> nipplelet

He doesn't live in sweden

Yeah they 100% would m8..

no mate, no negro blood in me.
Half Greek, half Peruvian.

Yeah, a Little bit, i dont understand the logic in the racemixing hate here.
I am myself a racemixing kid and i really believe that racemixing can only be good.
A Little example, Greeks dont like turks, turks dont like Greeks, If a Greek mix with a Turk, the child will love both nations.
I dont get the hate, i dont see how the jew is earning from this.

No, then the child is a bastard that Greeks and Turks despise

>tren is legal with a script

Lmao

That'd be alcohol

>people who do illegal drugs are more likely to try other drugs
no such thing as a gateway drug, people just have access to it earlier on

only because the jews told you to hate

>DUDEWEEDLMAOXD

>Yeah, a Little bit, i dont understand the logic in the racemixing hate here.
>I am myself a racemixing kid and i really believe that racemixing can only be good.
>A Little example, Greeks dont like turks, turks dont like Greeks, If a Greek mix with a Turk, the child will love both nations.
>I dont get the hate, i dont see how the jew is earning from this.
You sound like you have the IQ of a literal retard. But then again, you admitted to being a halfbreed.

how can celebs go into rehab for drug abuse instead of prison?

money, better lawyers

triggered manlets

yeh top keks.

There is no fucking way this is real lol. I bet any money the woman cop was actually a land whale in disguise.

sadly confirmed fake. not saying I dont still chortle like a mong every time I see it though

and the general hate in the area for mones is pretty much spot on though. when I went to stockholm with the lads and tried to find a gym for those three weeks we (note: = five strongfat retards between 15-20% bf) had to sign a waiver that we were natty, and the two of us with the broadest shoulders still got the stinkeye from the owner now and then toplel

When I was 'dude weed lmao' in uni I ordered a fucking Q through silkroad (using vpn->TOR->vpn all bought under a fake name with bitcoin) and the cops showed up and went through my mail.

Luckily got away with the "dunno what's in that package or why it's in my mail" and they had no proof I did so nothing happened, but man they really care about the fucking weed more than anything.

>he fell for the darkweb meme

Tbh you'd be more likely to get away with it if you ordered off of ebay or something, TOR is a honeypot.

>43224429
triggered low test faggot fight me irl bitch

ADDITIONAL TRIGGER FOR YOU: Lord Trump Won. UMAD LIL BOY?!? HAHAHAH

Rats
>He's full of shit get rid of em
>"Nah nah nah it's cool"
>Weewoos appear
Like clockwork, there's always one, no matter what you do

Maybe he meant "trenabol" or some crap, you know those shitty supplement stacks that cram a bunch of steroid names together on the label.

If rappers can flaunt bags of weed he can mention tren

>not explaining anything
>not even understanding what i wrote.
>atleast posting Picture of himself and how he Looks reading my post.
I made the questions couple of times here and guess what, no pussy has ever a Logical answer.
There is no bad thing about racemixing, there are just insecure racist fags... and guess fucking what, most if not all human in this world are race mixed. Go make a genetic ancestry testing.

Not the case.
They are being loved by Greeks and Turks.

100% definitely. Or cigarettes.

A high is a high. If there's a slippery slope, it would start from these two.

Otherwise you're setting an arbitrary line for the start of the slope and saying its only for specific drugs, and the argument falls flat.

I do agree that alcohol/cigs are the start of the slope though. But then again shitloads of people actually do drugs, i was surprised when I started working and got to know coworkers; pretty much everyone has tried coke or ecstacy. Shit, it turns out plenty of my friends have done this shit too.

>peruvian
>not a nigger

stop trying to pretend you're white, nigga

the thing is, you should only really want to racemix up the chain. For niggers, that's literally anyone. For everyone else you are haram.

He cant be on tren. The dude is too small he must be natty. Maybe hes just jpking

>pretending being what
When???
I said im half Greek, half Peruvian.

What the fuck is White? are Germans White, are russians White, are norwegians White, englishmen, or Armenian, Georgian?? They are all different races.

It hurts reading such nonesence, what Kind of fag are you??

Found the nig

Race mixing is objectively really bad for the offsprings genes. At least for us Europeans who have superior genes, it's a downgrade.

No man, this is not the case.
Imagine you have 3 Kids, a kid with a
Camerunian, a German and an Asian grill.
For what ever reason you send your camerunian kid i the best School and any Kind of physical tryining. You give your other two Kids, the german and the asian one to two poor families to rise.
What kid will be the smarter and stronger one.
I think you understand, it doesnt matter what Color you have, but where you are growing up and what you learn. All of your Kids may have great potencials, but is the way they grow and what they learn the only that maters.
There are many, too many examples of smart People that are White, black, asian, blue and so on, there are alot of examples of strong People that are black, asian, White, red, and so on...

Norwegian here. I wish I lived in a country where the authorities didn't care about steroids. Get busted here and face a lifetime ban from every gym affiliated with NOADA.

this is just no true.
Racemixing are superior genes and there are fucking examples of pretty, handsome, strong racemixed humans in every Corner.

Where are you getting this idea that it's fake? It was reported on by lots of mainstream media, it really happened.
And besides this case, the police in Sweden does regular raids on gyms and arrests big guys and drug tests them for steroids. If you are on gear, you are banned from every gym in Sweden. It's insane.

Hahahha, nice headcanon, but here in the real world race mixing 99% of the time produces hideous mongrels with very low intelligence.
Pure European genes are objectively superior to everything else, this is obvious since pure Europeans are the most intelligent and most beautiful race. Mixing that with any other races genes produces uglier offspring with lower intelligence.
You'd have to be pretty stupid to tolerate that kind of immorality. We have a responsibility to keep our race pure.

>Pure European genes
You know how many races belong to europe right?
and you know where they all came from right?

Mixing races genes produces prettier offsprings with more intelligence. This is way we are here and we have such Technology.
Who the fuck is not race mixed in Europe, who?
Its fucking delusional to believe that someone is not race mixed.

I do, apparently you don't. There is only one race in Europe, you are confusing race with tribe. Each race is split into several tribes due to slight genetic differences and cultural differences. There are dozens of tribes in Europe, all from the same ancestor race of Cro-Magnon.

>Mixing races genes produces prettier offsprings with more intelligence.
Objectively, scientifically false. Mixing races produces ugly offspring with very low subhuman intelligence. FACT.
>This is way we are here and we have such Technology.
No, the reason we have come this far and have such technology is all thanks to pure Europeans. We have contributed 97% of all science and technology in history. Mongrels have done absolutely nothing, and a world population of only mongrels would be a world in eternal darkness, falling back to permanent medieval times.
>Who the fuck is not race mixed in Europe, who?
Literally almost all Europeans are racially pure.
>Its fucking delusional to believe that someone is not race mixed.
No, you are delusional. It's delusional to believe that Europeans are race mixed. Very close to 100% of Europeans are pure European, with no DNA from any other races.

That is why we have achieved so much, because we kept our purity, we preserved our superior genes and thus our race remained the most intelligent, innovative, and beautiful.

No one wants their offspring to become hideous mongrels like you, with sub 80 IQ. Disgusting!

> Imagine you have 3 Kids, a kid with a
> Camerunian, a German and an Asian grill.
> For what ever reason you send your camerunian kid i the best School and any Kind of physical tryining. You give your other two Kids, the german and the asian one to two poor families to rise.
This is not an argument, you're literally just imagining everything. What we know for a fact is that Germans have higher IQ than Camerunians.
books.google.fr/books?id=KQ4rLiAbHQQC

>Racemixing are superior genes
Prove it

So many mongrels like him are delusional and refuse to look at the facts. They hate themselves and their own parents for being a subhuman mognrel with no race or nation to belong to, so they delude themselves into thinking that they are "superior" or that the race mixing did not have negative effects on their genes.
It's sad, but there really is no place in this world for mongrels. No race or nation wants to have them, they're like cockroaches.

You are dense. As dense as your bmi i believe

>I keep getting caught with drugs but it's not my fault

You fell for the "weed isn't a big deal" meme. It may be common and accepted by society but at a federal level it's considered top priority.

Now on a local and state level law enforcement? It depends on dozens of variables how likely you are for the cops to mess with you. But almost everyone who actually goes to jail for weed in big cities is because they had it in their cars while driving... since driving a vehicle on public roads is a privilege, not a right... the bar for reasonable suspicion is much lower.

it hurts, it really hurts that you are so dumb and believe this nonsense.
>There is only one race in Europe
Delusional as rainbowshit. If you for example german, you have nothing to do with Greeks. The time Greeks had a sewage system and could write and speak, germans were living in caves.
When they asked Alexander why is he not going to explore north Europe, he answered, "im not going to fight with monkeys."
Slaves are different than Germans, Germans are different than Anglos, Anglos different than Nordmens, Nordmens are way different than Greeks...
You are full of shit and insecure.

A Greek and a German are more similar than a German and a Nigerian. Race mixing is usually wrong, but it's not all black or white. Mixing between Europeans has little to no negative effects, while mixing between a German and a Nigerian will produce children with lower IQ than Germans, who will be less fit to live in both countries when compared to natives.

This is false, you are a delusional moron with no understanding of race. All European tribes descend from the Cro-Magnon. We are different tribes of the same race.
>The time Greeks had a sewage system and could write and speak, germans were living in caves.
You must be a nigger to believe something this asinine and false. No European tribe has been living in caves for tens of thousands of years you fucking retard, what kind of fantasy history have you been reading. Germanics at the time were living in wooden houses, which could be several stories tall. Culturally, the Germanics were in many ways more civilized than the Greeks or Romans as well, for example they had a very developed sense of morality and would not tolerate evil, unlike the Greeks and Romans who were depraved and immoral to a large extent.
>Slaves are different than Germans, Germans are different than Anglos, Anglos different than Nordmens, Nordmens are way different than Greeks...
Very slightly, all of these are from the same race with small differences in haplotypes.

You are full of shit, insecure and completely fucking ignorant of history. Oh, and you seem to be retarded too. Your life must be hard with all of these conditions.

but i doesn't wanted to say that Greeks are in some way better than others.
They just were lucky to be in the right place the right time. All races have the same potencial. We all came from the same fucking fish! or is someone here that believes in god, does he made then better people than other, for themto have race problems...

>while mixing between a German and a Nigerian will produce children with lower IQ than Germans
I dont think that it has to do with therace, but with the IQ of the people, if you mix two dumb germans, they will have a lower IQ than a Nigerian, if you mix an intelligent nigerian with an intelligent german, there will be an intelligent human bean...

We must be now an example for the next generations and destroy the Banks.

LOL
WE WUZ ARYAN SPACE KINGS LARPER having a full fucking melt down.

Ever watched a comedian talk about doing drugs? You're not really this dumb, right?

You are descended from the same fish as the niggers you hate. I feel really sorry for you.

the point is that there's more intelligent germans than intelligent nigerians

>tripfag

your opinion is automatically put in the trash.

>I dont think that it has to do with therace, but with the IQ of the people, if you mix two dumb germans, they will have a lower IQ than a Nigerian, if you mix an intelligent nigerian with an intelligent german, there will be an intelligent human bean...
Yes, but Germans have an higher average IQ, that's why racemixing is generally bad

I am peruvian too, and I just puke after hearing yourself telling you have no nigger blood. "Quien no tiene de inga tiene de mandinga". Also, greeks are black, user.

But he is not that same as the fish?

People don't know what white is. Caucasian will be more precise but even then, there are different types of caucasian. North Europeans are more "white" than your average white gringo.

Nigger, we're in the midst of a fucking opiate epidemic. People are fucki g dying in the street from fentanyl laced heroin and pills. They dont care about steroids, bdcause they have more important things to worry about.

It's actually just a false classification created to make an Us VS Them kind of thing
Corral all of their pale slaves and brown/brownish self hating slaves into an easily controlled lower class of ignorants who'll never rebel. Why? Because of social pressures and fear of being seen as one of "them".

It's worked really damned well.

Whats it like living every day worrying about shit like your genes or what percent nigger a person is?

A proper way to control a conquered culture is to divide and conquer method, also alienating their own culture and making infighting between themselves. Europeans did it with all the cultures they conquered. It's ironic that they are suffering now the same shit.

yeah, using skin color as a classification is retarded. There are people dark as africans in India. There are "white" people (with dark hair though) in the far north east.

Some sub-races of jews are extremely white and others are extremely dark skinned. I really doubt that dark skinned people in USA are a majority but I also doubt that "pure" bright skinned people in USA are a majority. Even more with latino, asian immigration.

Oh BTW, most "black" people in USA are even more racist than weekend neonazis.

Whats it like living every day being scared and submitting because youre worried about having an opinion or being apolitically correct you fucking low test faggot.

btw ill give you 100 dollars to show your fat dyel body take me up on it I DARE YOU KEK

Implying I care about my ethnic makeup or watching my language

Delusional cucks having a meltdown and temper tantrum, pretty pathetic.
Yeah all life on the planet has a common ancestor so long ago that it was a fucking creature in the sea. That doesn't change the fact that other races have nothing in common with Europeans today. There was no common human-like ape ancestor for different races. The last common ancestor we had was far before apelike species.

>with his sources email.
wut

Race mixing doesn't create a person who is of both races it creates a person who is of neither. Get real.

t. black/white mixed person.