Isn't PPL just a brosplit with 2-3 bodyparts crammed in on the same day? Wouldn't a normal brosplit be better?

Isn't PPL just a brosplit with 2-3 bodyparts crammed in on the same day? Wouldn't a normal brosplit be better?

No. It's 1x a week vs 2x a week frequency.

I'm running a PPL split currently because I like how flexible it can be. And I like working chest and shoulders on the same day

fuck off already stupid cunt

That's because you're a dyelr. After you reach a certain point doing shoulders and chest become difficult on the same day (even if you alternate starting heavy sets) and your arm progression will stall doing tris at the end of chest day and bis at the end of back day. I still rank PPL above SS/SL for newbies, but if you have average genetics and know how to eat well then you will be ready for a 4-6 day split after 3-5 months

>I still rank PPL above SS/SL for newbies
Then you're an idiot. You're broadcasting your lack of experience and knowledge. PPL is not a beginner routine and suggesting it to beginners is pants on head retarded.

I bench 290 and OHP 190 and have been lifting for over two years. Lemme do my PPLPPL split you little faggot

Post routine

Can I run PPL as a total begginer?

If you want to be tired all the time, make hardly any gains and see snails pace improvement until after 2 years.

Phoneposting right now but its pretty volatile. Monday is OHP supersetted with lat raises pyrimiding up and then back down for like 8 sets. Usually the top sets are gonna be doubles or triples, occassionally a single if i'm feeling good. Then since shoulders usually gas me out i'll do some lighter volumetric bench work supersetted with either dumbbell flies or dumbbell extensions. 7-8 sets, 6-8 reps. But depending on how i'm feeling i might just go nuts on volume and do the OHP at sets of 8-10 up to 135-140, still pyrimiding up and back down. As long as i'm progressively overloading in some way i'm happy, and PPL is flexible enough to let me do what I want
And then whatever accessories; almost always pushdowns and luu raises; commonly do rear delt flies, sometimes arnolds. Depends whether its a monday push day or a thursday.
Pic is at about 215 or so, 6'2. Lighting isn't flattering but its pretty realistic being deep into this bulk

Im worried about looking wierd after doing SS

You look weirder now.

Do SS for 5 months then do PPL.

Thats probably true. Thanks

having a shoulder "day" is fucking stupid

front delts already get hit by any compound pressing you do (so whenever you train chest, you get front delt stimulation, if you do any vertical pressing on top of this you are more than covered) and lateral and rear delts should be isolated and can handle a ton of volume and frequency so it makes sense to hit them 3-4x a week

Your love handles and stomach are disgusting. Should've done tren

dude shave your under arms, what the fuck it's disgusting

>redditspacing

PPL is great, done it for 4 years. Nice meme though.

I'm not shaving my armpits/legs/body unless i ever decide to compete. May hit the arrnpits with the ole beard trimmer at some point though

Bulk+shitty lighting; and i'm not hopping on until i'm content with my natty progresd

tini pipi