What drinks do you drink when fasting? I know about the standard water, black coffee, tea and diet sodas...

What drinks do you drink when fasting? I know about the standard water, black coffee, tea and diet sodas, and those are fine i guess, but maybe some variation would be nice. I especially like hot beverages like coffee, because it provides like a little "ritual" and something to look forward to, but after a few cups of coffee on an empty stomach ive pretty much had my limit. Teas seem to fit in nice within my wishes here then, but i somehow get bored of them much quicker. So.., any recommendations?

nettle tea with honey. don't get the shit in the bags. read up on the health benefits

I use artificially sweetened cocoa. Its just something nice to finish off your day of dieting.

But cocao has calories. Or is this some kind of drink that has no calories but with cacao taste?
Honey has calories. Fasting means not consuming calories.

>he doesnt sip

cut the honey then goddamn how dense are you

Is it dense to not trush a person recommending honey in a fasting thread? How do i know that the recipe isnt significantly less tasty without the honey? To me it makes sense that the honey is there to make it somewhat drinkable.

honey is just good. it's fine on it's own but even if it wasn't, what are you a pussy or something? never gonna make it

>I know about the standard water, black coffee, tea and diet sodas, and those are fine i guess, but maybe some variation would be nice.
you have listed thousands of drinks already

Im not saying i am anti honey in general or anything. Its just beyond stupid to recommend honey in a fasting thread. Thats like when someone is asking for pizza recipes, and you give him the recipe on how to brew a beer.

True but somehow all of the tastes of teas and sodas still feel like the same type of drink.

yeah a teaspoon of honey is gonna have earth shattering effects. you asked for drink recommendations just take it with a grain of salt. or is salt too calorie dense

>True but somehow all of the tastes of teas and sodas still feel like the same type of drink.
I'm guessing your whole tea testing has been from tetley and lipton

A teaspoon of honey is infact, going to completely break your fast. In fasting, it really is all or nothing. Also, salt is a micronutrient, not a macronutrient, which means that it doesnt have calories. Only macronutrients have calories. No offense man, but if you really dont even know the basics of fasting or how a metabolism works.., why are you trying to argue in a fasting thread?

Hmm, maybe so, i guess this is the best recommendation so far. Ill try to experiment with some more teas. Infact, ill go to the store right now and buy some new teas. thx brah

holy fuck you really are this dense

>I have no idea what i am talking about so i decided to make half of my post a joke and then someone responded to that and therefore that person is an idiot and i am not anymore :DDDDDDDDDDDD
that literally is you right now.

Stop digging yourself into this hole

Just take the recommendation and stop being a faggot. Who cares about the honey comment

In the bottomright corner you can see the amount of posters in a thread. Which means that i can literally see that you are the same person writing these 3 comments.

I never pretended not to be. Way to save face though.