Ate 5 eggs today. Am I killing myself slowing with the cholesterol?

Ate 5 eggs today. Am I killing myself slowing with the cholesterol?

Other urls found in this thread:

health.clevelandclinic.org/2015/02/why-you-should-no-longer-worry-about-cholesterol-in-food/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27739004
healthline.com/nutrition/10-proven-health-benefits-of-eggs
healthline.com/nutrition/6-reasons-why-eggs-are-the-healthiest-food-on-the-planet#section1
suppversity.blogspot.com/search?q=eggs
jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/189529
bmj.com/content/346/bmj.e8539
suppversity.blogspot.com/search?q=egg yolk
suppversity.blogspot.com/2015/07/egg-ology-today-underappreciated-health.html
suppversity.blogspot.com/2013/11/underestimated-vitamin-d-sources.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23643053
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No

yes

Maybe

Reply hazy, try again

reminds me I have a lot of eggs to hardboild.
I'm gonna eat at least 6 this evening.

>am I killing myself with this vital substance without which my most important functions would be drastically reduced?

boil them and eat only the whites moron

I'm a 30-year-old man and I've been consuming 6 eggs a day for the last decade. I had my cholesterol checked last week and it was at a perfectly healthy level.

Don't be fooled by the kikes, my dude.

>Am I killing myself eating plenty of this vital substance that my own body already synthesizes from its own lipids and when taken in high ammounts promotes the hardening of the artheries restricting their ability to expand and thus increasing risk of stroke and overall CVD?

Good luck taking a shit after that

Any way to make hard boiled eggs easier to peel?
I'm already putting them into boiling water rather than bringing them up to boil + washing them in cold water afterwards + rolling them on a board

>Put egg in glass.
>Put some cold water in the glass but not full
>hand over the top of the glass
>shake well but not as to destroy the egg

28 year old reporting in with similar data

ur either born with high cholesterol or ur not eating 5 eggs will have no effect on ur cholesterol

26 ketoer reporting in with same data, perfect blood and health eating huge amounts of fat and eggs.

Can any of you post blood test results and/or torso shot with timestamp? Thanks

you guys eating the whole egg?

Which eggs do you get bros? I like the blue eggs and a good old healthy brown egg is always nice. Would rather eat shit than eat factory eggs though, poor chickens, I just want their gains without their pains

I eat battery eggs, I'm a firm believer that their suffering produces tastier eggs

Yes. The the study that said eggs don't affect cholesterol was comparing eggs to a sausage McMuffin and sponsored by the egg industry. You're a retard if you believe that eggs don't affect cholesterol. It is one of the single most dense source of cholesterol There is almost.

You're pretty dense yourself m8

put some vinegar in the pot

You are already dead.

Ah, the truth is revealed. Now I truly see.

Wrong

health.clevelandclinic.org/2015/02/why-you-should-no-longer-worry-about-cholesterol-in-food/

kekd

I wouldn't say killing but you are def increasing your cholesterol levels.

2 or 3 eggs a day won't raise them I heard.

put salt in the water

also ive heard letting them sit out over night on the counter helps too,but mine peel fine if I salt the shit out of the water before boiling.

Thanks

I don't know

you need fat (cholesterol, IIRC) to produce hormones

Yes, and I have my dick in my hand while posting this.

This article is HAES-tier. It's not about dietary cholesterol specificially but just flat-out denies the role of diet's effects on your serum cholesterol levels, saying it's all genetics, which is demonstrably wrong.
You should still worry about cholesterol in food.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27739004

This
>You're a retard if you believe that eggs don't affect cholesterol.
No, they're not
>healthline.com/nutrition/10-proven-health-benefits-of-eggs
>healthline.com/nutrition/6-reasons-why-eggs-are-the-healthiest-food-on-the-planet#section1
>suppversity.blogspot.com/search?q=eggs
>jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/189529
>bmj.com/content/346/bmj.e8539
The only thing that's moronic is that dietary meme
Why wouldn't you?
>suppversity.blogspot.com/search?q=egg yolk
>suppversity.blogspot.com/2015/07/egg-ology-today-underappreciated-health.html
>suppversity.blogspot.com/2013/11/underestimated-vitamin-d-sources.html

Yes, just buy egg whites

Of the two actual studies you posted, they both looked at intakes of up to 1 egg per day, and even at this level they found higher rates of heart disease in diabetics, which is to say that in the sub-group with more statistical power to detect the impact, they found clear risks.
Another meta-analysis was able to find increased risk even in non-diabetics at the same level of consumption.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23643053

>Of the two actual studies you posted
>Not reading

JAMA and BMJ are medical journals. Suppversity and healthline are not. Are you going to abandon your studies after my comments or will you defend what you posted?