Reverse progress thread! I find these highly motivating

Reverse progress thread! I find these highly motivating.

This is my fetish too, user

i want some lets see em

Bump. I live for these threads

dude, when commencing a thread try to post more than one pic

>also my fetish.

Do these count?

>your body on protein powder

These threads help me identify the future porkers
I can look at a chick and know she's going to be fat. I can also tell how fat she will get in the future after only a few moments of watching them and listening to how they live their lives.

damn, those tit gains tho

jesus,put some men examples, We must all remember to be humble or else pizzaman will get us

>before:normal
>after weird round belly fat

What fucking fetish is this, I've seen it somewhere here, don't lie that they are just getting fat you get of on this weird female soft belly fat thing

thats enough for now

is Veeky Forums really too gay to identify a pregnant female anymore ? you guys know actual female girls can have children right ?

>you guys know actual female girls can have children right ?

fuckin college

this is depressing

>I think your implying that the weight is pregnancy but you are wrong.

God why do I love hot girls ruining their bodies? i'm such a fucked up bitch haha

this is not reverse progress

>Smack addiction

>liberalism

not even once.

Read right to left moron

I love how pikachu gets progressively deformed as she does.

Not sure if did get fatter or just oiled up.

she looks like a chubster on the left too, lousy posture a belly that sticks out as far as her tits

I get astounded when I see grills like this one:

> pic one
Too fat already but damn cute face

> pic two
This is the maximum fattiness I ever seen in in a young grill in person, and very very rarely.

> pic three
This is a level of fattiness I've never seen on a young person, be it a male of female, and very rarely on a older person.

> pic four and five
If I ever met a person this fat in person, it was once or twice max. Maybe Ed Motta was this fat, though she looks even fatter than him.

This coming from a ramping obese country.
When I see shit like this I wonder if I can imagine how girls in the USA must be like.

>tfw getting more fit everyday
>tfw girlfriend getting bigger everyday
>tfw i love her so i dont care, but her tits arent getting bigger and shes losing her fantastic ass
I hope she loses the weight after I propose

Girls like these are still feasible, tho very fat, you'll still see similar bodies out on the street.

But :
Honestly, these pics are fucking unbelievable.
How can a young person get so fat? One got eat crazy amounts of caloric food for years to that lvl.

How does one let yourself morph into all fat blobs...

>wonder if I can imagine how girls in the USA must be like.
she's an outlier, she was a meme model for perverts before she even got into doing it full time and now she makes a living as a camgirl for degenerates

>I hope she loses the weight after I propose

>I hope she loses the weight after I propose
lmao
sorry to break this but it won't happen

All my friends fiances lost a shit ton of weight so they can look good in their dresses for their wedding

>for their wedding
yes ofc
but they couldn't care less afterwards bc:
> wedding is gone
> they will care less about weight since they already looking good on wedding pics
so women end up gaining the double of the weight they had lost first in two years or less

Then they immediately get even fatter than before once the pictures are done.

As long as shes pumping out my kids and taking care of the house I couldnt care less, weve been together 6 years so at this point we are just partners anyway

>Reverse progress thread! I find these highly motivating
Why would this be motivating more than actual progress? You just have a fetish, you sick fuck.

sorry to hear that

Ive only been with a few girls, but shes the only girl Ive ever tolerated after sex. And the only girl Ive never minded talking to period. Sex with hot girls is fun and all but its not real, it all fades and most women like that are completely uninterestinf

This thread is disgusting.

t. low test

while that's true
I've had a gf that I could both talk and be attracted, once

hope that I don't feel the way you do in the future, though it's the way things are starting to look like

Its much better to have a best friend you sometimes have sex with than someone to have sex with that you cant talk to

>had
>once
What went wrong? I have this (obviously wrong) impression that relationships where you can be like two best friends who fuck and have romantic feelies for each other it's LITERALLY foolproof

yes, ofc
why not both attracted and best friend, though

There comes a point where that doesnt matter anymore. Once youre in love (not to be cheesy) that shit doesnt matter. You appreciate everything about her, she has a cute mole on her face that always makes me smile, the cutest nose, the deepest blue eyes. Weight is all trivial. I can convince her to workout every few months and she drops weight but we are southern and both have families that love to deep fry.
All Im saying is, you fall in love with a girl for who they are not what they are

this must be why my relatively fit dad is with my 300 pound mom 30 years later

I cant imagine having kids does anything but strengthen that bond. Youre a product of their collaboration, I think that would bring people together

we both had to move cities, and then I got broke and depressed for a while, and the relationship went sour due to distance and depressed behavior, mostly

funny thing is, nowadays we both are nice to each other, no bad memories, but hundreds of km and some years of distance from each other

though, we got intimate on the one episode we met years afterwards, two years ago

good for you
when talked about attraction it was much more on finding her ways cute than weight per se

> but we are southern and both have families that love to deep fry
kek
I wonder how americans enjoy deep fried shit
it takes all the flavor away from the food

Shit buddy, deep fry is the absolute best way to eat chicken, shrimp, oreos, twinkies, everything is better fried

> chicken
good

> shrimp
ok but lightly cooked way better

>oreos, twinkies
jesus
deep frying a industrial cookie with filling
utterly astonished

Thanks for saying something like that. I was a massive landwhale and lost most of the weight, but I'm not perfect from the neck down because of it.
Just hearing someone say that felt like there's a chance I won't die alone haha.

i cant help but get aroused by their tit gains, im just an animal bros. i'll just fuck anything nowadays

Sometimes i wish my gf would cheat.

>find ot shes cgeating without her knowing
>hatch plan to reveal my *feeder* fetish to her
>tell her i love how thicc shes starting to look
>put mass gainer into her meals ninja style
>offer sweets constantly

Once shes irreversably fat, i reveal ive know. He whole time and that i secretly hate how fat she looks now. Show her pics of me dicking Stacy on the side since i found out.

Plz ignore my phone typing faggotry

Shes perfect

It's because social pressure in school and mandatory gym/sports lets them keep their weight down even with shit dietary habits. But once they get jobs and experience the stress of being an adult then they gain weight fast as their habits have not improved.

No joke, for a period of time, when I was about 5, I was into this shit and idk why. I grew out of it, but I cringe when I think of this.

Anyone have the original greentext screenshot for this?

In what way is this 'reverse' progress? She started out hot as fuck and now she's MOMMY^3

I could not resist.

I was just replying to the guy. he said he wanted boob gains. thats one of the best examples I have.

>this whole thread is gold for me.
t.Guy with Fat fetish.

When she does cheat all you're going to do is sob and take her back when she emotionally wrecks you.

dem hips

eh. gross to gross.

>we both had to move cities, and then I got broke and depressed for a while, and the relationship went sour due to distance and depressed behavior, mostly

Literally me rn, I'm fucking devastated, five years of a perfect relationship down the drain

Its the opposite.
My friend proposed to a girl, hoping she would loose weight.
NOPE
Now she is at 5'2 300lbs after only 2 years.

RUN FROM THAT COW

>5'2 300lbs
no she isn't.

You made me sad

She got sexier

yuuuuuup

Its fucking grotesque

Best part, she's only 22

Right was an upgrade and check that toe

she smelly
?

AYO FAGGOT

she smelly

EY

FAGET

DAT BITCH

she smelly

is
shii
smell
lii

ADOESU
DE FATTU GIRLU
SMELLU ABADUUUU

When you propose, watch that shit balloon like the fucking Hindenberg - you won't even notice she's pregnant until she shit's out 40 boxes of pizza and cheetos and the toilet starts to screech.

Not sure if anyone's asked this yet: Is she smelly?

She looks like Jabba in the post pregnancy photo.

Is this a forced meme im not aware of?

last looks like pepe

From experience: she won't.
Start bringing her to the gym with you as soon as humanly possible.