How do I invest in Poland?

How do I invest in Poland?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kNK7dRedG3I
theguardian.com/world/2017/nov/12/white-europe-60000-nationalists-march-on-polands-independence-day
nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/Germany/Poland/Crime
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Poland
>invest

Fuck your mother if you want fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=kNK7dRedG3I

what will you say?

how much btc to have her hold my hand?

Go to poland.
Put an advert for a maid.
Call just the young ones for an interview.
Perform hiring discrimination on the hottest one.
Get her to do you sexual favors for money.

KURWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-

Just visit germany and go to any brother they - are filled with young women from eastern europe.

Ja jestem z Polski. I'm from Poland.

Invest here: 1kYUZES7D59b4tkUKUm15TsGYTLQEUegv
(BTC)

By the way, ask any questions. We just had independence day on 11.11 and everybody talks about our white nationalistic marches LMAO.
theguardian.com/world/2017/nov/12/white-europe-60000-nationalists-march-on-polands-independence-day

Enjoy

I live in London and i regularly invest my hard cock in polish prostitutes. Its a short term pump and dump investment.
Fells good inside a hot 20yo polish chick.
Only cost about 60 for half hour.

What's Poland? Another pajeetcoin?
I can't even find it on bittrex lmao.

Buy Golem

I'll expand on my post, in the past marches we not only fought against Muslim immigration, but burned LGBT rainbows too. Best photographies too.

Invest in Poland below (just a tip), we'll keep at least SOME of Europe free of terrorist attacks.
1kYUZES7D59b4tkUKUm15TsGYTLQEUegv

>Buy Auschwitz Concentration Camp
>Turn it into a Nazi Fun Fair
>????
>Profit

You know instead of shooting at ducks, you shoot at jews to win prizes, you set a daily Anne Frank hide and seek game with a little jew girl, the first who find her inside a house can kill her and thesekind of funny activities.

Better than Disneyland.

Poland actually seems pretty cool. I'd like to visit there some day.

It's better than people say. It certainly is possible to have fun here as a tourist. I'd recommend Wrocław, Cracow, Gdańsk, and my personal favourite is Białystok for the mix of Polish culture, with eastern Slavic, and with Tatars.

Also decent place for food and girls. Cheap too, if you come from the West. Language's bizarre, but people speak at least shitty English.

BUY PEROGIES FAGGOT! /thread

The fun thing is that Pierogi just means dumplings and aren't considered that much a national pride here... it's like with pancakes, they're native to the entire region. Each nation here does them a little differently, though.

Invest btc in Eastern Poland lads

So instead of a Tunnel of Love, it's a Tunnel of Gas?

With the advances in glass technology, the daily Kristallnacht re-enactment will be a lot safer.

/thread
fucking nuke those eastern euronigger poverty squatting slav[e]s

hehe i can do that too faggot

1. Squatting was never a thing in Poland, but it was a thing in both Eastern Slavic and non Slavic eastern countries such as China and India
2. Tracksuits are a thing
3. Your pic doesn't relate to Poland, but to Russia (gopniks).

whats your point
youre still genetically inferior
subhuman slav[e] boy

Y-yes, master...

>Squatting was never a thing in Poland
wrong

Actually, I think our easternmost parts did squat back in the day. Now that I think about it.

It's on etherdelta.

you think?

Never seen any of that IRL but what can I say based on my one shithole
It made me giggle

It's an OKayish country these days though lads
invest btc in Poland

Your country is cucked by a religion that came from the middle east. How is Islam any different you oaf? Burning lgbt flags and marching against immigrants wont fix your ghetto streets or your crime.
t. ashamed polack

Our crime rates are lower than Germany's or UK's not to mention the US, what are you talking about. Check OECD. Unless my memory is bad.

Not really
nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/Germany/Poland/Crime

I see plenty of Polish Untermenschen squatting here.

>check sources
>all before the migrant crisis
>some date back before Poland was in EU
Man, don't.

/artyom/ represent here