My gf downloaded tinder "as a joke" with her friends this weekend...

my gf downloaded tinder "as a joke" with her friends this weekend. I told her that it's not okay but she assured me it's just a joke. How long until she cheats on me?

>should I work my rear delta on the same day I do ohp or when I do rows

I bash my rear delts pretty much every day but I train for throwing and hope to pursue strongman and Highland games after college so a strong upper back is required

As soon as she finds somebody worth going out with. That's obnoxious of her OP, that's something a shitty girlfriend does. Tell her straight up that you don't want to be with her anymore because at this point it's not if, it's when:

Break up with her.

Put your dick in her best friend as a joke.

Break up with her before she cheats on you

When you’re fucking her put it in her ass and when she gets angry tell her it’s ok it’s a joke and then keep fucking her in the ass as a joke

It's just a prank bro

whichever day is lower volume. if they're identical, do rear delts on OHP day

She's already planning to, and will use you telling her not to as an excuse, as you were being too overbearing.
Sorry, user.

I'd say with rows, but i think it's mainly preference.

time for an ultimatum, tinder or you lol

I do rear delts on back day cause rows smash them

never if she's good
within a week if she's a sloot

work delts on back day

probably already did
cut her loose

> should I do shoulders on the day I do OHP ?
what did he mean by this

she doesn't even like sex though. usually she just sends me nudes or she gives me sex a a birthday or Christmas present

Break up with her as a joke

Totally ignore her and just start banging sluts that she knows.
It’s the only way she’ll learn.

Fuck her and dump her. Tell her something like "Maybe you'll find a new boyfriend on there"
Don't go back OP. She's nothing but chaos and pain, you don't need that in your life.

Also how old are you OP? Your story sounds like something a middle schooler would go through

Why exactly are you with this girl? Surely you can do better
Anything sounds better than that

When you do rows.

Do seated Facepulls at the ending of that day, at 3x10, keeping your back straight and still.

Do her friends like you? They most likely were shit talking you the whole night and trying to convince her that she could and should do better. Women take the advice of other women, even acquaintances, with way more gravity than it deserves, or they just use it as justification in their minds for something that they already thought or wanted to do.

In any case, that's a sure sign that she's going to cheat on and/or dump you and that she's a shitty person. Just cut her off now and save yourself from even worse heartache.

Do like some really freaky stuff too

>she doesn't like sex

Because she's getting it from somewhere else.

kek

we hit it off in a communication class at WSU. She had to drop out to take care of her daughter so it's long distance now, but we text literally all the time, and she visits whenever she can.

pls be bait

this thread is bait

This is more red flags than I'm qualified to talk about

This.
Women enjoy sex as much as men, but with one caveat: they only enjoy it if the sex is good.

Unless your girl masturbates a lot, she's getting her source of vitamin D from somewhere else.

Lol is this bait? Break up the next time you see her, end of.

BAIT

Well played /b/, I almost believed you

I don't think so. She's had a bad history of abusive boyfriends so she's hesitant to open herself up anymore

you almost got me until you said her daughter

she was raped by her ex, cunts

too many clichés bro, gotta use like 2 of them or else it's obvious that you are baiting

Lol fuck off

At least I hope you're baiting

every day is band pull aparts day my dude

Not baiting

I made tinder as a joke with my bf permission. I also made one for him as a joke to see how many cute girls I can match with.

Honestly, when I got mad at him I was really temped to message back one if my matched but I deleted my account instead. She might not be planning to cheat on you but it might happen anyways. Either get her to delete her account or break up with her for not taking you seriously.

She fulfilled her WHAT alright

Please reconsider your life choices

>fulfilled my
literally BLACKED

Dump her immediately.
Downloading Tinder "as a joke" is such a boldfaced fucking lie. I had a gf do this and she ended up cheating on me not long after.

>she doesn't even like sex though

ahaha

kill her as a joke

>bae
>1% battery
>just a goof
>not baiting
Pick 3

"how long" XD sorry bro, she already did it probably

this

Sage goes in every field as a formality.
I refer to myself as 'this one' to stay humble
I speak in broken english to avoid getting off topic but still do...

This one say people give simple advice.
This one say if someone complain all the time about significant other, all friends say is "get a new one".

This one think maybe talk help, but also work to keep other happy. Little things like chores or getting drinks when relaxing.

This one think maybe her friends like your internet trolls in thread. "Dump him" "look at your options" "you can do better" "keep your options open".

You think love like endless faith. Maybe love like this for you. This one think love different when with friends and others say drink this smoke that FEEL GOOD.

This one think maybe she feel she can do better.

Truth is, someone better always next door. Sometime people think they being abused when they just not speak their feels. The saying "Im not a mindreader" is critical.

This one say making Tinder profile when dating serious offense.

This one no think tit-for-tat best response unless she no undo and explain what happen, every detail. Maybe she have shitty friend who like being real-life shitposter. Maybe she need less friend try encourage cheat like this even as joke.

But if she keeps joking and doesnt realize how serious this is you need to keep YOUR options open.

But this is the advice of some fool on the internet.
Dont do anything drastic until you know all the details.
Plz no bully.

Op is retarded.

>I fulfilled my WHAT are the odds so.
???

It's a euphemism for

> I fully filled my three fuck holes

okay, she is cheating on you, download tinder and fuck every type of girl on tinder, fattys, skelly, average, butteface, fuck everything then tell her it was a joke

If you are ripped then you should also download tinder "as a joke" and use some shirtless pics of yourself.

Jesus Christ, aside from how you wrote that, that's the most level-headed advice I've seen on the internet in ages.

This one thinks OP should listen to you.

Anyways, OP, I have a pretty long-running relationship and we both did stupid shit like this. Explaining why it isn't okay, beyond some 'It's wrong!' or 'I don't want you sleeping with other people' may not be helpful. Don't be authoritative, have a dialogue. If she isn't willing to make changes or listen, then you can fire back --but really I'd just start distancing yourself rather than 'firing back'.

Correction: she doesn't like having sex with you.

>downloaded tinder with friends
>dropped out of uni
>has a daughter
>has had abusive relationships
>got raped
>doesn't even like sex
>long distance relationship
>has no advice on rear delt development

Why would you even tell us this if you're not going to listen? Your girl is trash. She will cheat if she hasn't already. I don't know what you're looking for.

Also it's not a joke if every girl in the circle downloads tinder. I don't even understand how it could be. Maybe if one girl downloaded it and all the girls circled around like a murder of crows it would be a joke.

What the fuck happened in pic and why does it put my in absolute pain?!

Bro she is getting dicked by other guys, its 2017 how can you actually believe women dont like sex. From landwhales to stacies they all want the D.

This

char I got you

Or if they all download it, try to match with just one guy, and all laugh as he messages the same sad pickup lines at all of them.

Op, is her ex/daughter black?
Is she still on good terms with him despite this "rape"?

they still live together but are not dating

she already did

sorry breh

>they still live together but they aren't dating
Holy fuck user

Kek

This would be beautiful

I wish Veeky Forums had IDs, don't even know who the real OP is anymore

>mfw 300 matches
>a good 25% of them are 7 and above
wasn't prepared for this

Jesus fuck user BAIL OUT BAIL OUT BAIL OUT
>implying you'll head our warning
>implying youre not some beta cuck whose gonna marry some used goods while she cheats on you

seriously man the advice from this guy is always on point.

pajeet goes to the gym

No way

After that post, I don't think I care anymore, it's just comedy gold.

Gonna jack this thread for a post to get it off my chest.
>banged gf last Friday
>afterwards find unknown condom wrapper on the ground
>ask her if she's cheating on me
>says no that it was from an ex
>doubt.png
>tell her that I don't trust her and break up with her
>she takes it extremely well so that just deepens my distrust for her
>feel sad
Wew, she was boring anyways

this whole thread was magnificent. To get this far into the story and to be hooked with such obvious bait

OP is clearly a bernie voter

lmao do you need an answer, of course she cheated, forget that nasty cunt.

yeah, this is some manipulative horseshit. she's at best case scenario histrionic and worst case scenario has borderline personality disorder. don't tolerate people that invalidate your feelings.

good man. don't date sluts my man

Good on you for not going the cuckold route that OP prefers.

You'll be better off in the long run.

good prank

>"It's just a joke."
>"What's the joke?"

Like, seriously.

thanks for all he advice guys I really do appreciate it, but everything you say is based on the assumption that she IS cheating on me. What if she's not cheating/ isn't going to cheat and I just become one more deadbeat ex-boyfriend to her?

Nigger, she's living with some dude, at this point it's like she's cheating on him with you not the other way around.

Obvious bait is obvious

>she doesnt even like sex
>what if shes not cheating?
you're right bro, if you break up with her now you'll just be another rapist ex bf

Op I know it's easier said than done but breaking up with her will only do you good

Be respectful and don't give her a reason to hate you because one day you'll fuck her again

when did this become a YLYL thread? 'cause i fucking lost my sides

reread this until you believe it.

/thread

and here we can see the rare and elusive hyper cuck, in his natural habitat

OP, HEED THIS WARNING

screencap this thread kthx

woah...