Why are native humans, in their natural habitat, that spend sunrise to sunset everyday working...

Why are native humans, in their natural habitat, that spend sunrise to sunset everyday working, what Veeky Forums would refer to as dyel? They can outrun, and outwork you and can probably out muscle you as well.
Are humans meant to get big?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myostatin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Keto diets

>outrun
they could outrun many but not an actual endurance runner
>outwork
depends on the work
>out muscle
Nope, look at those twig legs,pecs,and back

average native only works 3-4 hours a day to keep fed. rest of the time they do drugs and talk to spirits

also forgot but
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myostatin

humans werent meant to be big when they were literal savages running around in the fields all day.
but that doesn't matter now.

I think it is pretty obvious by this point that humans were not meant to be big. Just look at us. Captive animals like lions and gorillas sleep all day but still look roided to the gills.

yea i'm sure they can't out muscle a person that spends all day watching cartoons and posting on an anime imageboard

They are people who have to preapre for survival in it's fullest.
>Can't eat meat every day
>Even when they can, it's meager rodent of somesort
>Eggs are a rare delicacy
>No animal husbandry to raise stronger animals
>Only eat fruits they can get their hands on
>Enviroment supports smaller frame for hiding/sneaking and to minimize calorie need to maintain.
And when they can they turn excess calories into fat, so they can go longer without food. Of course these people are not meant to be big, it would fucking kill them

>Are humans meant to get big?
Obviously not. We are great at chasing other animals to exhaustion and using our noggins. Extra muscle is detrimental to both of those things.

>a person that spends all day watching cartoons and posting on an anime imageboard AND has ran a strength program for a year.

guarantee those fags cant 1/2/3/4

Oh right and let me add
>No more milk than what you get from your mother as an infant.

>chasing other animals to exhaustion

..but also die in their 40s.

I must admit though, it would be nice to live in a society where a dick isn't considered so offensive it needs censoring. I mean, no homo, I don't want to see dick, but we're so fucking stuffy in Western society.

yea I didn't want to risk getting b& again, plus I'm sure they live longer than 40s

They don't have barbells in the Amazon.

Natives' bodies stay in good enough shape to keep hunting and surviving. It's all just maintenance though, for the bare minimum of survival. It's not like they have the kind of structured environment to hone their body's physique like we do in our modern society. I'm really surprised this isn't obvious to you.

You can't out anything anyone dumb anime poster

Why would you assume that a hard day's work means you're going to end up ripped? It doesn't work like that.

You could also ask why farmers or anyone else who works manual labor aren't automatically jacked. It's because their work is not training for increasing muscle mass.

Hard work =/= muscle mass.

you might as well ask why farmers look fat and not built

i believe it's because we "traded" that for fine motor skills. we killed off all the swole fuckers when they couldn't pick up a spear and throw it or swing a club.

you mean work their beach muscles

I'd imagine most of their gains are cardiovascular, I have no idea though.

same though

>..but also die in their 40s.

The average life expectancy is pulled down by high infant and early childhood mortality.

Adaptation through generations of survival and having to use primitive tools for everything

We've adapted to become weak and lazy quick. Also sedentary lifestyle

underated

How many carbs do these dudes get each day?

being huge and muscular is inefficient and a waste of resources
>are we meant to get big
nigga does it seem like it? if we were why would we have to fight our bodies every step of the way?

this lmao

I think they have a lot of endurance and very decent strength without the need of big muscles.
However I imagine a bodybuilder or a MMA fighter is vastly superior.

>sunrise to sunset working
>wake up at noon and blow a dart at a monkey while the women chop wood and carry water

Yeah I dunno why they aren't all Schwarzenegger.

>why are they dyel?
Maybe because they don’t lift idiot

Look at their chests and definition (yeah no muscle),if they lifted would get big and strong very fast imo because they have been active for their entire lives.

poor nutrition. enjoy your vitamin deficiencies

this

I'm pretty sure there's one thing they can't outrun

Is that a lefthanded only tavor?

Comparing SUBSISTENCE savages to actual humans who don't settle for subsisting in what is there... but reshape the world as we see fit.
/imperium/