Anyone have naturally enhanced...

Anyone have naturally enhanced? I remember downloading it here before and not liking it but I might do a two day full body split compared to my usual 3-4

Other urls found in this thread:

outalpha.com/ne/
youtube.com/watch?v=QCa0_4KvdAA
mega
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this guy has BIG ego issues, also he doesnt even look strong wtf??

yea i got it but not the NE overhaul

kek another dyel hating on the alphadestiny. You can't help yourself from clicking on every thread you see of him feeling in your shitty comment and filling in the captcha
The best part if you get no (you)s apart from this and alphadestiny is fucked yoked and successful at what he chooses to do.
Keeping telling yourself that your 5 inches of height make you superior and get your mum to measure you and tell you what a big boy you are becoming.
Faggot

Alex, stop shilling your shit. We all know it's you.

alphadestiny pls go

look how triggered he is, i must have hit it home BIG there. keep sipping on your cool glass of lemonade lmao

Have a you just to fuck with alphadestiny. Manlets amiright?

That vegan diet must be getting his estrogen up, pretty bitchy response desu.

shouldnt you be rack pulling? ABOVE
THE
KNEE

TOP KEK
All of you salty, anonymous low-life fags pretend not to care about him but can't help but respond to someone just stating facts and defending him.
"pls go" so funny. He's already made it clear he doesn't come to this shit hole multiple times and I can't blame the man.
Just goes to show you can't stop thinking about him and watching his vids and giving him views, money and fame (whilst probably secretly enjoying them)

You can read about it and purchase it here
outalpha.com/ne/

I got it, and the overhaul. What are you gonna give me for it?

I’ll give you the only meme I have on my phone and a thank you

It's time for bed Alex

kek

actually starting to wonder if it is in fact alex in these threads

It could be, because people might get his shit for free, I just want to look at the templates and excercise selection again

>H-hey, wh-what are g-guys talking about? I'm not Alex! I t-told you already, I don't even post here.
Nice try, manlet scum. But no one is going to buy your How to Be an Advanced Faggot guide. Hell, I wouldn't even torrent that shit. Why would I? So I can be more like you, a fat, balding manlet with a minoxidil beard? No thanks

>manlet
Congrats on being a few inches taller bro. Make the most of it, seeing as it is all you have
>Faggot
he probably gets way more hot women than you do so no

>fat
>visable abs
>fat
pick one

>balding
he's not but it wouldn't be that bad as its more masculine to the ladies

>manlet
there you go again. Enjoy you few extra inches man

>minoxidil beard
The women wouldn't ask how he got his beard. Its only little hating faggots like you with patchy bumfluff that care about another man's beard

COPE
O
P
E

My sides!

But seriously, kill yourself.

Trying so hard. It's alright lil buddy. *ruffles hair* We're all gonna make it. I'll subscribe to your channel if it makes you feel better. You tower over all of us in subscribers, so that's something right?

youtube.com/watch?v=QCa0_4KvdAA

i really hope this all are trolls, if this really is alex posting.. well then there goes the last shred of respect i had for the guy

Alex, your eyebrows are disgusting. You really do need to fix them

lol that vid

this is some guy pretending to be Alex pretending not to be Alex.

thats what i hope

Friendly fucking reminder

that shit is hilarious

and the whole bus stood up and clapped

Lemme upload it to mega for you bro. Another fitizen uploaded one when I asked for it - paying it forward brother :')

mega (dot) nz/#!0QIgyYCA!mBfueUcX6eE3t7kiDoAyNCvZ4x1eJ8E1ikuOATeJ9Aw

going to the gym 2 days a week, dunno about you guys but i enjoy lifting and 100% jump at the opportunity to go everyday

Omg haaahahahahag

Confirmed him, only alphadestiny would respond in such manner buahahabbav

>"I Used This System To Build A Body That Even Steroid Users Envy...Just See For Yourself!"

Lmaoooooo

he unironically looks bettter than 95% of fit,he is a bit delusonal and cringy but he is making it/for a manlet