An untrained person can do 1/2/3/4 with green plates

An untrained person can do 1/2/3/4 with green plates.

A beginner in a gym can do it with yellow.

A person who has been lifting for six months can do it with blue.

A legitimately strong person can do it with red.

Is this correct?

It is stupid. Are you literally this dumb that you have to use colors instead of actual numbers?

no. very far from it.

Incorrect

>untrained person can ohp 40kg
no

no.

65/85/105/125
75/105/135/165
85/125/165/205
95/145/195/245

No and please see a psychiatrist for your autism.

How many blue plates did you drop on your head before making this thread?

Yeah totally an untrained skelly can deadlift 100 kilos first day in the gym go ahead

Wat
How are you calculating your numbers?

bro the bar is 45 pounds, the plate is in kilos

I deadlifted 110 and squatted 70 the first day I set my foot in a gym, and I'm not a big guy.

back breakening

A beginner can deadlift 140 kilos

Yeah, cause everybody starts as a athletic fat guy in his mid 20s..
Some guys start weighing like 55kg
Literally impossible to do 2x bodyweight first time

Why do you feel the need to lie on a hungarian knitting forum

Jesus user.

Six months in the gym and I can do 3/4/5/6 with reds
You should be able to do 1/2/3/4 with blues after one week or kill yourself

What a fucking retarded post, op

Wew
I assume the "beginner" is a healthy adult male, who has been doing at least a minimum of physical activity.

A beginner might be someone who has trained for 1 month and has never played any sport or done any handywork..
If you can deadlift 100kg with good form first day in the gym thats great

>or done any handywork

If I have been working on a farm on a semi-regular basis since childhood, does that count as training?

Honestly, I don't know how much I could deadlift when I started lifting because I didn't start doing deadlifts and even if I had, form would have detracted me enormously from actually getting a good one rep max.

People claiming to know what their 1RM or any sort of max was when they began lifting are straight up bullshitting. A few years into lifting now, I've started bringing completely untrained friends to the gym and I don't think any of them has ever started overhead pressing more than 60 lbs or benching more than 100 lbs.

People lie on estonian dog grooming forums, who'd have thought? What baffles me is people don't often lie about their lifts right now as much as they do about the time it takes them to reach them. You'll see people claiming to have gotten to a 205 bench and 315 squat in six months. Bullshit, I say. You'd be stupid to try to squat 315 in just six months of training with no prior experience, even if you were strong enough to lift it.

>can ohp 170kg after 6 months

Witnessed

I deadlifted 100kg with 11 inch arms

>those consecutive numbers

This is definitive proof that OP has Asperger's syndrome.

>>You'll see people claiming to have gotten to a 205 bench and 315 squat in six months. Bullshit

I lifted regularly for six months or so about 5 year ago, didn't do shit the following years and just 2 months ago started again. I got to 1/2.5/3/3.5 as of now.

I'm 30yo 6'3 bearmode. It can be done, but granted, I wasn't lank.

Talk about being a sour grapes faggot. Assuming good training, good eating and sleeping habits, and good form you can easily get to intermediate in 6ish months of lifting. There are talent chads that get to advanced numbers in 6 months of lifting just cuz they're made for it. Just because you and your friends aren't shit doesn't mean your average skelly can't go into the gym and do SS + gomad and be at intermediate levels in 6 months. 6 months isn't shit, 315 squat isn't shit, and ultimately you aren't shit either.