Gym sloot told me today that she wants to break up with her boyfriend because he dosent fuck her good...

gym sloot told me today that she wants to break up with her boyfriend because he dosent fuck her good. She is also mirin me all the time, i think she clearly wants the dick.

How do i seal the deal? Do I just tell her, "you know im good at sex, we should do it sometime ;-) "?

>you know im good at sex, we should do it sometime ;-)

give me a better answer nigga

"Lets hang out tonight"

You fucking sperg

>Lets hang out tonight
Fucking moron.

>saying anything
Fucking moron

I will hijack this thread and ask.

A qt asian that I met yesterday (friend of a friend of mine) said that I look like a surfer.

Is this a good sing?

are you a surfer?

You need to provide more info.

she stared at me, I was wearing sunglasses, and she said, hey you look like a surfer

the appropriate response would be
“yeah i surf in that pussy hahahah”

Perfect response op send her that

Definitely just say, "I can benis in ur vagina like the oceanz motion"

The reference to the ocean will make her wet as she will think of the times she has been in the ocean and her pussy was wet :^)

Sage goes in every field as a formality.
I call myself 'this one' to stay humble.
I use broken english to keep it simple I guess.

This one once start taking care of itself. Soon, this one get stares of mires of sorts - mostly the desparate and confused.

This one think girl like this everywhere. This one think take girl of other man, girl become source of sad.

This one know others take path of no control. Those who choose to let their most primal urges define them are slaves to chemical and advertisement.

This one think you become a vector for all kinds of terrible things when you do this.

This one ask, "Will sex with a beautiful girl bring true satisfaction, or just act as a way to fill some void?".

If this is another way to help mask pain and give you confidence, this one would like to say true strength come from within (but having friends helps).

This one say supressing natural urges definition of 'discipline' - the act of taking path of most resistance.

Then again, supressing natural urges leads to strange thoughts, beliefs and actions...

But this is just the opinion of some fool on the internet.
Do what you think will really make you happy.
(And besides, the more you turn down the more valuable you become...)

Just say "oh, that's a shame. I can give you the number of a guy who can help with that. Go ahead and call him now, his number is (insert your number)"

So then you pick up the phone and it's you and you fuck her

Look deep into her eyes and say "I'm gonna fuck you good tonight". Girls love confident guys .
Then invite her to get something to eat or whatever.

Women love to be seduced; everyone does.

Seduction is an emotional roller-coaster. It varies from woman to woman but I suppose it might be a good idea to either:

Fus roh dah: Unrelenting force. Some women love being pursued agressively and being told what youre gonna do to them in every little detail

Mixed messages: a little push and a little pull can make them crave your attention.

These are oversimplifications but she's either trying to get fucked by some hunk or seduced by a bad boy.

Your milage may vary.

I see your replies every day,the thing is you are right

Also it's not about supressing but transforming or conducting these forces into other things

Sage fields formalities
This one greets you!

This one try be helpful.

This one not sage, just try not bump troll thread. A formality of sorts.

This one is fool on internet. Do not take this one too serious - for this one is not tripfag and will never tripfag so anyone can become this one.

This one think this board hold much pain. This one once come from more chaotic boards to here and fix life.

This one try to give back without ego changing message.

And most importantly,
This one is just giving opinion.
Plz no bully

Sage fields formalities
This one say carrot and stick good for training.
This one agree channeling urges good.
This one tell story now:

A young fool, balanced by a chip on each shoulder, channeled its rage against world by devising a means of ending it.

The means of course, are complex - as any means of changing the world might be.

The fool studied and trained, becoming knowledgable and strong, while shrouded in darkness.

Soon, the world came to recognize the fool as not being so foolish. The fool forgave the world, and thus the fool lost the will to continue.

Rage is a powerful motivation, but self-destructive in its nature.

One must take care to have healthy motivations for what they do.

A story of some fool,
It is not really true
But suggests a lesson.