On TWO separate occasions this weekend, I observed really attractive girls oogle over tall, good looking guys

On TWO separate occasions this weekend, I observed really attractive girls oogle over tall, good looking guys.

>At bar, start talking to attractive blonde girl who comes up next to me to get a drink
>Her attractive friend starts pulling her away and points out guy
>guy is 6'3, jacked, chizzled jawline, tan
>they both walk up to him and start flirting
>I can see his smirk cause he knows they are basically drooling over him

>good friend is 6'2, blonde hair, blue eyes, strong jawline
>Met a girl at the bar, ended up fucking her and her friend at the same time that night
>he shows me tinder the next day
>he matched with one of them two months ago
>she messaged him that day saying "hey this is funny, you fucked me and my friend last night"

Why is life not fair? I cant imagine what its like to have girls literally doing anything to get your attention and try to be the girl you pick that night...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fIaHxQIvy6o?t=5m2s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>caring about these hoes
>conforming to their fucked up standards
user.....we taught you better
bitches ain't shit son

So?

How tall are you? Get jacked, get a tan, get blue eyes, get a good hairstyle, hell get facial surgery if you need it.

The only thing you can't change is height. But you can change everything else. Stop bitching about it and whinging on Veeky Forums.

Face
Height
Frame

I'm 6'3" with baby face and poor jawline.. Its all about the face really op

>On TWO separate occasions this weekend, I observed really attractive girls oogle over tall, good looking guys.
Um, ok... do you expect them to oogle ugly guys?

>Why is life not fair?
Because it isn't. Work on your social skills and become a chad. Or, you can continue whining on a chinese rice-making forum like a complete and utter faggot. It's your choice.

7/10-8/10
6'1-6'3
175-190
what girls approach and visualize when talking about chad

first post best post

>Sluts r sluts WTF REEEEEEE

>Going to bar

>Engaging in fornication

>Not lifting 4 Allah

Not gonna make it unless u make some major changes bro.

>obsessing over things you can't control
never going to make it

for a second I thought the guy in the mirror was holding a huge tub of protein

>girl that works as legit camwhore matched on tinder and keeps texting me
what do? she plays league too

smash

Im 5'11, green eyes, relatively good shape (probably 18% bf, lifting for 3 years). My jawline is pretty average unfortunately.

smash

Those are usually hot but come with a shitload of baggage

boohoo

>muh tall privilege
>muh face privilege

You either win the lottery or you don't. I dunno why people expect free pussy yet they don't expect free money or free careers or free anything worthwhile.

You either gotta grind your ass off to make it, or get the fuck out of the way.

5' 10" here. I hate it.

i thought this was a Taiwanese textile design webpage

> 18% bf.
Cut the cakes fatty.

Cut, motherfucker. Green eyes are the shit to women.

Lmfao how old are you what kind of mindset do you have OP?

What the actual fuck,you should be over this shit by now.

>Implying your post is not made up bullshit
Probably it is to make teenage faggots insecure or some shit.

Get out of my Veeky Forums muslim fuck.

>129 iq
No.

I mean its not a mindset retard, it actually happened.

some people forget to go outside and see the real life instead of Veeky Forums memes

>Plays league
>Hot af
Fuk her

>18% bf
>relatively good shape
kek

hate to break it to you user, height isnt the reason you're not getting laid. Just like majority of dudes on this board wanna fuck a waifu/thicc/sticc/asian/trap, girls have strong individual preferences. Some girls like height, some girls like facial symmetry, some girls like muscles and some girls like confidence. Some like funny chubby dudes and some like the quiet friendly type. if you bitch about height being the be-all end-all, you're probably just lacking in other departments.

here's a piece of advice, instead of worry about others, work on yourself. look in a mirror, figure out what niche you want to fill and fucking work on yourself. I'm 5'7, brah, been with about 40~ grills at 22y/o.

We believe you. He was just saying your interpretation of events is skewed because you're a self-hating autist.

This.

Oh, i didnt say I dont get laid...

I am saying pussy doesnt fall into my lap like these guys, without even saying a word to these girls. Im realistically probably a 6.5/10 and I feel like I have to put in a lot of work to get laid. Ive only ever had like 3 one night stands in my life and Im 27. The other girls Ive banged have taken time and effort

>Why is life not fair? I cant imagine what its like to have girls literally doing anything to get your attention and try to be the girl you pick that night.

Life isn't about fucking sloots my friend

>5'11
So as near as makes no difference to a non-autistic Veeky Forumstard, the magic "tall" height.

>green eyes
Nice. Was thinking of trying green myself soon.

>relatively good shape (probably 18% bf, lifting for 3 years)
Like others have said, cut. I'd personally recommend steroids but I know it's a lot of reading and a lot of guys can't be bothered with that.

>My jawline is pretty average unfortunately.
Hmm, sounds like it could be excuses.

Sure your buddies didn't just get these girls because they've got fucking game and you're a bit on the quiet side?

some guy knows the meaning of life
comes to shitpost on fit but not tell what it is

woman want things they don't have. they compete for these things in a childish manner.

penis
height
money
jawline
common sense
muscles
prestige

It's biology. wise the fuck up.

>5'11
yeah i know Im not short by any means, but I certainly am not considered "tall" when girls talk about me

>green eyes
Happy with them

>cut
I know, I do need to cut. But I still have a decent frame and look like a lift in clothing

>You sure ur buddies got these girls cause they have game and ur quiet
Yes I am sure. The one who had the threesome is pretty awkward. He does have some game but its not anything great. The other guy didnt even say anything and these girls went up to him and started talking.

I am on the quiet side, but usually when Im out at the bar im pretty hammered and actually talk to any and every one. I dont tend to have problems meeting girls when I am out.

But that's where you're wrong

i believe that you are a 6.5/10, and i believe that you probably get laid time-to-time. what im saying is, if you actively work on looking amazing, (fashionable, facial cleansers, sub 15% bf, clean shaven or trimmed beard) its very easy to go to a 8/10, but blaming genetics will quite literally do nothing. It's like a fat girl blaming bad genes for her being fat, 9 times out of 10, if she worked on herself rather than blaming external forces, she would be much better off. im not trying to come at you brah, i just know i went through a phase in my life where i absolutely resented being 5'7, and it got me fucking nowhere. gl OP,

Tfw 6'5, jacked and 23yo with babyface, but always get pegged as someone who's around 17-18

hey dude
5'8 here and i was under the impression going to a bar and picking up chicks was out of the question unless you've got ridiculously good genetics in everything but the height department
do you go to bars to pick up chicks? or do you have better success through some other means

Yup

Thanks brah we r all gonna make it

youtu.be/fIaHxQIvy6o?t=5m2s

>Im 5'

i ain't lookin for a 2 hour video on how to pick up chicks nigga
i just want to know what locales my fellow manlet was visiting when he
>been with about 40~ grills at 22y/o.

me in the back

5'4 here with 8/10 face and massive redbull can sized cawk.

i could steal your girl.
if i got a chance to smash.
fml

>Some girls like height, some girls like facial symmetry, some girls like muscles and some girls like confidence
False, some girls just can't get a guy with it all so they settle for less

>Some like funny chubby dudes and some like the quiet friendly type
Those are the girls who can't get a guy with anything from the previous list

>poor jawline

Beard.

Sex is over rated bro. Yes, it feels nice to be desired and it is an important factor at play regarding ones mental health. But beating yourself up over how life us unfair, cos other guys get laid more than you, is fucking pathetic.

You type like a roastie. "Uhmm... ok" is the passive aggressive shit i would expect for a faggot or women.

Another roastie post. This is what you tell yourself and what you actually believe. However you won't acknowledge your own biases. The women in his area might be complete cunts, you simply don't know.

It's like a tickbox game with them
[]tall
[]nice face
[]muscles
[]apparent intelligence (witty)
[]apparent wealth (clothes)
[]conversation escalation (flirt->my/yourhouse->fuck)
[]confidence
[]smell (more of a subconscious one)
a lot of woman have low self awareness and do this shit instinctively. Which is why some will deny it.

>you fucked me and my friend last night

HOW FIT DO I HAVE TO BE...?

about 10 of them were in highschool, the rest were during my undergrad (4th year rn). ive been in a relationship for a little while so that number hasn't changed in a while. i'd say most of mine were from a bar or tinder. Bar's definitely easier because you can easily tell which girls are interested due to body language and general tone. just wear a black v neck, nice watch and be clean shaven. Don't be afraid to talk to grills, know when your time is being wasted (the 30-45 mins before close are vital, find your prey and throw hail mary's), Always be amazing to them even after sex -- if you strike out, you have a rebound, and never go for taller girls. Trust me, its fucking weird.

Looks, Status, Money.

That order.

These female "humans" have little control over their animal attractions. The lot of them disgust me utterly.

If you absolutely MUST have one in your life I suppose it might be best if you made enough money to just buy one.

Otherwise you're describing a natural force.

Nature isnt nice.

Nature is to be hated with a passion.

Grab nature and engineer it to your liking.

If you can't,
Maybe you should stop complaining and start working...

ever heard of face?

>biology
>fucked up standards
when will manlets learn

surgerymax to shroud my subhuman genetics and my retruded infraorbitals?

how do i work on my social skills when i have no one to talk to?

>tfw boring
>tfw don't know what to say in conversations

they deny it because of social pressure. a woman denying this is like a mammal denying they breathe oxygen

We are here to be above nature

Change the way attraction works if you want to fix nature.

Change the way she views you if you just need some woman's approval.

Changing yourself in ways that cater to the needs of others can be a real waste if they just find someone better later.

Finding someone who knows you well enough to supress urges will be hard unless you are what she desires.

Problem is there are mechanisms they cannot control. Understand them and find ways to override them.

Consider discussing it with that person first.

Ends same
Means differ.

Lel

Somewhere, a guy is working manual labor for 12 hours per day just to keep up with his sick mom’s medical bills while living in a cheap apartment in a bad neighborhood. He wouldn’t have the time or energy to spend on Veeky Forums because of his job, even if he could afford a computer. You’re whining that attractive girls aren’t throwing themselves at you and how life isn’t fair. He’s a modern Sisyphus and he’d do almost anything to live a week of your life. Have some perspective.