Gh at 18 for some height increase? I'm 5'8'' unforunately

gh at 18 for some height increase? I'm 5'8'' unforunately

Yes it works. I'd look into it man.

>some chad got to fuck this
What's it like bros? I mean prime pussy like this one.

Do you have any studies or other material? I'd really appreciate it

Buy some MK-677.

Dosnt work once plates seal. At at 18 its not happening

Nope, won't work. You may have another growth spurt, some guys up until even 25 but by 18, height is pretty much done for 95% of men. 5'8" is fine, don't listen to the hungry lanklet skeles here; 5'7" is average male height. As long as you're not Pajeet or Chen size, you're okay.

Like an user said. Once your growth plates are sealed you're fucked, but if they're still open, you're good to go. Chance are that they are still open.

Hey bro, it could be worse. I'm 5'5 and trying to improve it. Just turned 19 last week but I ordered the gh a few days ago. I'll try to gain a few inches if I can, but worst case scenario I get good sleeps and lean muscle gains.

where can I get GH if I was thinking about doing this?

won't do shit. you're screwed, faggot midget. fuck off.

>5'7" is average male height

lmao no it's not, frodo. not even fucking close. stay delusional, puny ass incel faggot.

>At 18 its not happening
Not true. I grew an inch and a half when I was 19. It's different for everyone

My fiancee has this exact same body and skin color. Her face is a 5/10 though.

HGH does nothing for sleep or muscle gain you retard try to research what your illegal drugs do before you inject them into your anus

Real worse case scenario is you accelerate malignant cell growth and grow your heart and organs to the point where you are physically bloated in the torso permanantly or die of a heart attack at 50

do you bang her ass?

never reply to me again retard

do you bang her ass?

No, that's gross.

It's super tight and hard to get my finger into, and I don't want to ruin it.

You gay user?

my mk677 has increased the deep sleep on my sleep tracking app by 10%+ since starting on it this week

I grew maybe 2cm after 18 to 24.
You're fucked.

Pussy is pussy. The only difference between a chick with a 10/10 body and a 6/10 is that you can feel more proud about banging someone genuinely hot.

never gonna make it

at age 21, worked with this guy who had the same height as me.

didn't see him again til I was 24. he actually got 3 inches taller

ya dang know my jimmies were rustled

>make it
What a meme. I don't need to make it. I enjoy lifting and improving my own aesthetics. I've already got other shit in life working out. Money, housing, cars, my degree etc.

If you're happy with what you're doing you don't need to obsess over your body.

What does fucking ugly girls have to do with obsessing over your body?

I guess reading comprehension is a meme too

>believing this

Men can continue to grow physically up to 26. I grew an inch and I went up a shoe size from 22 to 26.

i'd give head to an old jewish man to kiss her butt hole

Why not just improve mentally and physically until girls like that actually want to fuck you?

>6/10
>Above average
>ugly
I think the problem is your standards, not mine.
I judge chicks fairly, not the /soc/ method of
>"any pussy is 7.5/10 cus I wanna get my epeen wet".
Of course average is subjective, but basically "not fat" is the starting point of 5/10 and how much better they look from the average "not fat" chick is where I rate chicks.

>tfw I had multiple chances of fucking girls like that but never did it because I have ED

Stop being a pussy
Eating disorders don't stop you getting laid

"making it," in the modern sense, is being the best you can be, physically, mentally, socioeconomically, etc.

In that case, no, fucking content with average or slightly above average girls means you aren't going to make it.
A minute ago you were saying "pussy is pussy," implying all pussy is the same. In which case, you wouldn't care if they were fat, old, niggers, etc.

kek

>"not fat" is the starting point of 5/10
you are an idiot

Fat girls do not register on the attractiveness scale because they are not attractive. The starting point of a 1 - 10 scale 1/10 (no fucking shit), which means a 1/10 girl garners some amount of attractiveness. War pigs are therefore 0.

we're hitting levels of COPE that shouldn't even be possible

Are you illiterate? I said pussy was pussy in the context of a 6/10 being basically the same amount of fun as a 10/10, just with less bragging rights and less pride in yourself.

I don't expect virgins to understand that, but it's true enough. You don't get off 'extra hard' for a chick being hotter than normal. It's barely a factor. There's obviously a difference but it's not huge, and if it's a once off it doesn't fucking matter one bit. I don't trust chicks enough to like me for me, cus I've "made it" socio-economically , ongoing relationships with hot chicks isn't a factor for me.

Attractiveness on a scale of 1-10 doesn't start with minuses. 1-4.99 implies below average attractiveness, not slightly attractive and getting progressively attractive you fucking moron.

Another user fuck I was already set to go with this I'm 23 n got till 25 so why not.

Dats a huge risk right there

Gain height n get bloated heart don't gain height and still get bloated heart

>a 6/10 being basically the same amount of fun as a 10/10
>You don't get off 'extra hard' for a chick being hotter than normal

In layman's terms, you've never fucked a hot girl

> I said pussy was pussy in the context of a 6/10 being basically the same amount of fun as a 10/10
t. somebody who's only ever been able to sleep with uggos

fox

grapes

sour

>1-4.99 implies below average attractiveness
Correct, my fellow autist.

Average attractiveness means between "no attractiveness" (0) and "absolute aesthetic perfection/flawless" (10). Average attractiveness does NOT mean take the average woman and place her at the middle of the scale. If that was the case, a 5/10 would be an overweight 40 year-old HAG ethnic subhuman living in the slums of some third world shit hole. Because out of roughly 3.5 billion women on Earth, that is what the average woman is.

Now please go back to r/rateme

Exactly, it's not a SD scale. It's a fairly objective rating system with preset culturally defined categories.

>Le ebin trolle cus he keeps responding to my stupidity
I'll bite anyway.
I've come up with my own opinions based on experience. What do you base yours on? Your favourite harem animes?

I'm not going to keep defending myself when 99% of this board doesn't even lift, keep putting pussy on a pedal stool, your high standards are surely the reason why you can't get laid.
;)

>gh at 18 for some height increase? I'm 5'8'' unforunately
Look at the Netherlands and Denmark. They still have hormone meat (illegal in the EU) and are
a) tall as fuck
b) leading the world in cancer rates

I dunno what hormones those meats have exactly, but choose your poison.