Tfw 6'3

>tfw 6'3

All my life in school I grew up thinking I was a tall guy. But now that I'm in college and move around more often I discovered I was painfully average. I barely stand out in a crowd.

Anyone got memed by the boomer height charts too?

Unironically kill yourself

what fucking bizzaro college do you go to? Lmao, I'm 6'2 and I rarely see taller people than me and if they are, we sometimes literally stop and talk about how tall we are

I've spent time in cities all over the US and Canada and at 6'1 I am taller than most people. Unless you're in the Netherlands, you're lying.

Better than standing out for being a manlet.

um cuz ur not around young people sweetie

>manlets
>stand out
>stand
>out

>be 5'11
>just about 15-20% of men I see outside are taller than me
>most are foreign tourists

>tfw 8'5
still not taller than younger bro... end me now

I feel the same way being 6'4, suddenly I'm seeing loads of people that are 6'4-6 which is weird as I was always the tallest at school

In Southern California, I'm totally average at 6'1"

Do gay manlets come out of the cabinet?

I’m 6’1 and I’m not even meming here but I feel like a dwarf when I’m out and about.
So many people taller than me, including women.
I know I’m only average height, but that should still mean that a lot of people are lower than me, I just never see them :/

Yup, can confirm this user is right. I'm 6'7" and if another person in the room is as tall me we just lock eyes and acknowledge each other's height with a nod, or if we're closer I just ask how the weather is up there and they laugh.

All your life you were with people clearly shorter than you. You got used to it. Now you're around people that are relatively less shorter than you and it fucked your brains. Get out of Veeky Forums

>be me
>190cm
>only two people in class of 60 taller than me
You got the body dysmorphia m8, remember that your eyes are not at the top of your head.

> just lock eyes and acknowledge each others height with a nod

kek you might have autisimo

I'm 5'11". At college is seems like every male is an inch taller than me. It sucks.

Gay as fuck

Unironically this, it's very rare that a male if shorter than me, much more rare than women who are taller, and I'm not memeing, just observing.

Ive been on the short end my entire life so I'm used to it, but legitimately at 5'11'' I get dwarfed on a regular basis, and a good 20% of (white) women are as tall or taller than me.

Do you go to school in Scandinavia?

>be 6'1''
>completely average in my uni
>reeeee Balkans

5ft8 manlet here (but not insecure like you betas). We're laughing hard at you phaggots in the manlet discord.

Hahahha faggot

lol get rekt

You're also a total faggot

Beta lil bitch

Is that before or after you suck each other off you lanksexual

hahahaha loser

low iq cuckhold

Im currently dating a girl and i met all her friends and their bfs at a party a few weeks back, made me think of Veeky Forums
We had a good time but she is 19 and im 29 so there is a age gap between us. I dont give a fuck and neither did anyone else.

When we got to the party all the bfs where there and i made friends, we talked and had a good time. I was on par with the shortest of the bfs there and im 6'1''. The tallest dude was well over 6'5''

Here is the kicker, there were some single dudes there as well and they were all shorter dudes.

So yeah, the height hype seems real

>tfw 5,11 and three quarters
>tfw if could grow half a cm I would be 6 feet and could tell girls I'm 6 feet tall

AHHHHHHHHHHH Does the stretching shit help? I look good, and I'm taller than almost all girls and most guys because here in NZ and Australia there's manlets abound, but I'm not really 6 foot and it drives me MAD.

Mensa online test disagrees desu

>tfw 6'1"
even women are taller than me

>tfw 5'10"
I don't care anymore

>We're laughing hard at you phaggots in the manlet discord.
link?

Post a pic with a timestamp to see if you can apply

>if another person in the room is as tall me we just lock eyes and acknowledge each other's height with a nod
So you gave away your secret communication code. Heh, you are a fool. Im gonna use this now.

Sucks to be most of you lads by the sounds of it.
>me - Ausfag 6'1
>Manager is 6'3
>Supervisor 6'3
>Other supervisor 6'5
>House mate1 6'4
>House mate2 just under 6'6
>Feel like a scene of land of the lost
>Pull head out of my ass and look around
>Taller than about 85% of people at 6'1, and also bigger at 230lb
>Crowds move around me in clubs
>"Alpha" acts from tough guys diminish and turn into level headed acknowledgement
>Grills not blown away by height but like what they see
>Tall enough to look good, not too tall to have to origami myself to kiss a grill
>Last weekend walk into night club toilets.
>3 guys in the way at doorway, not paying attention i almost run into them.
> All slightly shorter like 5,10
>"S-sorry bro! You go ahead"

Mind you I think they were trying to get into some booger sugar so it's a poor example but fuck, if you're over 5'10 you're a decent height and lifes good, and if you're under 5'10 you've got dope gain advantages and sports perks. We've all seen the short blokes slay some mighty fine pussy.
height counts for as much on the initial reaction as aesthetics, confidence, style and approach. They are all equal. Stop being so insecure

I need to get everything set up. Can I just come and lurk and if I like it to stay I'll go through the effort of putting my pants on, getting a tape, finding a camera and the right angle that can display the tape results and shooping my face off?

nice blog faggot
tl;dr

It's satire

Why not? It's definitively thinkable if you want to keep the bullies away

nice try lanklet but im 5'11 and literally never wanted to be taller or think about my height

UNDERrated post
Did have a short chuckle.
Clearly lowered the bar for what I find funny.
Cracked a small smile after reading.
1'0/1'0 would read again

Reading that was a bit of a... Tall order..
For you I guess huh?
Brainlets..when will they learn

Nice post user, with a positive conclusion to stop ultra manlets from killing themselves. Honestly the manlet bar has definitely moved. When I was a boy, 6 feet tall was considered tall. Now it is considered average. As a man of 5'11 this is beyond concerning.

One thing I have noticed with short blokes is they tend to develop very active personalities to make up for their lack of physical stature. This can manifest in positive or negative personality traits.

Some examples of common negative manlet traits include; trying to pick physical fights, trying to make fun of, socially ostracize or mentally kneecap men taller than them. Positive manlet traits include just about every positive personality trait that exists, including; loyalty, humor, kindness, leadership and courage.

This concludes my seminar on manlets. I would add that I have never encountered someone less pleasant than a vindictive manlet.

Thanks for the input user!

Holy shit my sides

you are definitely not average considering all the wetbacks in Southern California

If you aren't factoring in and subsequently removing the 'people' that make up the sub-races from your manlet formula, you aren't being honest with yourself.

I'm 6'5 and the tallest in my college.
Feelsgreatman.obj

>tfw 6'4
>tfw always feel super special thanks to height
>go to community college
>only like 2 people are taller
>a couple are about my height
>rest are slightly above average or whatever
Now I learnt a lesson in that community college. A chubby, ugly, pale, gross slob-looking guy who was 6'3, took great pride in his height, did the autistic "hand on head measure height" thing to a few people and shit, because he was just gross looking considering he never ever worked out and just was weird and out of touch. The only thing he had to take pride in was height, and I found that super, duper pathetic.
So now instead of taking """pride""" in my height, I think that it's a lovely bonus my DNA has given me that I'm really happy that I have. I also realize that 6'4 isn't as tall as I think. Sure I'm taller than 97% of guys, but that's 97%. There's still the odd 1 in 30 that are taller, and when you go to uni, a LOT of people will be taller, or really close to your height.

Don't take PRIDE in your height. Your height is a multiplier, a bonus so to say. If you're taller, everything you do is that much more funny, that much more awesome, you know? It's just a cool thing, what more can I say? Just cool.

Problem is, I've got nothing funny or cool going on in my life, and I never approach people to talk. I barely managed to snatch few, like 4-5 "friends" that I've talked to every now and then but never done stuff outside of school with.

What is my point? I don't know.

user that's a cool story and all but how do I grow this half cm to be 6 feet tall? You're in school, you must be smart, you tell me. Huh string-bean? YOU'RE OPENING YOUR MOUTH BUT YOU'RE NOT SAYING ANYTHING. CAN YOU NOT HEAR ME UP THERE? SHOULD I GET A LADDER? HUH? HOW DO I GROW JACK?

no basketball team i presume

good post

5'5 manlet here, should I kill myself?