Tfw genetically gain fat quickly

>tfw genetically gain fat quickly
idc what you fuckers say, its not as simple as calories in calories out

I cut down to 160 and then started my bulk slowly, only eating ~2600 calories a day and I gained 5lb in 2 weeks. Not just muscle because I look flabbier.

FUCKING GENETICS I CAN NEVER STAY LEAN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tIuj-oMN-Fk
bodyrecomposition.com/muscle-gain/calorie-partitioning-part-1.html/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You've been cutting, so you've been eating less food. Now you're bulking, thus eating more food. In the process you've probably consumed more liquid and sodium.

You really think all that 5 pounds is lard?

im sure its not all fat but how come I look pretty noticeably less lean after only 2 weeks

>it's another "physics doesn't apply to me" retard

yeah it is your genetics, your fucking lard ass can't control itself. is your scrotum tight often?

>Only 2600 calories a day
>ONLY

>it's another 'the human body is as simple as a steam engine" retard

if i ate that little i'd be aushwitz in no time, not everyones an asian manlet

If i just started lifting more seriously (30 minutes everyday at home) is it normal i went from 170 to 189 in 2 weeks? I didn't change my eating habits but I do take whey. I'm 6 foot and have a micro-stomach atm but I'm around 20% stronger than last week (40's to 50's on curls for example)

COPING
O
P
I
N
G

Sage goes in every field because Im just giving a worthless opinion on the internet

I call myself "this one" to be humble

I use broken english to get to the point.

This one study the genes you speak of.
These genes and thyroid condition amount to ten pounds each, on average.

This one once huge.
This one come up with every excuse diet no work.

"The diet is a temporary solution to a permenant problem"
This one say perhaps weight symptom of other problem?
This one get fat because burger make happy when parents yell...

"I cant do this diet or I will die"
Keto not for type 1 diabetes.

"Every time I try it just doesnt stay off"
This one lose 75lbs and keep most of them off for past 4 years. It called 'lifestyle change'.

Finally, the most common as of late,
"I have a genetic condition that prevents me from losing weight, no matter how little I eat."
This one say margin is 10 pounds if you have certain diseases, some curable. The rest is underestimation of calories.

Just do baby step. Also consider watch body fat and have consistent measure time and hydration conditions. This one weight fluctuate by 5 pound food.

This is just the opinion of some fool on the internet.
You will just do what you want anyways.
This one is glad you are here to have the discussion. This one took much convincing and study of human.

Nigger im european, 1,82 cm and i eat 1500 calories/day.
lost 17 kilos in 3 months and i keep going, and believe me, i dont even feel hunger or any need to eat more.
Stop deluding yourself and eat less you fat fuck.

lmao (You)

Did you account for the whey calories in your diet?

>I didn't change my eating habits
>but I am taking in extra calories in the form of whey
>and I'm gaining muscle
Gee, I wonder how you gained weight

Sounds like noob gains but you definitely gained fat to. Make sure your body isn't turning protein into glucose, you should count how much you are consuming, their is a good equation you can find online.

#whatissodium.jpeg

>1.82m
>1500
Pics.

CICO isn't completely correct user, there is more too it.
Watch this video: youtube.com/watch?v=tIuj-oMN-Fk

You're genuinely retarded.

You're right, the laws of physics don't apply to you. My bad.

The First Law of Thermodynamics in the complex world of human physiology, it is true, but not in the way commonly stated: that CICO is all that matters. It's just not true.

CICO plebs believe you take calories in, subtract calories out and whatever is left over is dumped into fat stores like a potato into a sack. So, they believe that fat stores are essentially unregulated. This is the fatal flaw of CICO. There are two compartments where calories can go after being eaten, (Calories Out and Fat), not one. It is not a one compartment problem.

Every process is highly regulated. Whether we burn calories as energy or whether it goes towards fat storage is tightly controlled. Consider two foods that are equal caloric value: a plate of cookies versus a salad with olive oil with salmon. As soon as you eat, the body’s metabolic response is completely different and easily measured. Mainly, one will raise insulin a lot, and the other won’t.

You still can't gain more than you eat.

“I’m only eating 2600 calories of caramel and chocolate! Why am I not losing weight??!” Go back to /mlp/, brainlet.

No, but someone eating the right way is able to eat significantly more calories than someone who isn't eating the right away. And suggesting that someone just worries about calories is bad advice. There is more to concern yourself with.

Eating a calorie reduced, low fat, high carbohydrate diet, insulin levels stay high, but calories comes down. Because the dietary strategy they are using only concerns itself with reducing calories, not insulin which tells the body to store energy as fat, or at a minimum, not burn fat (inhibits lipolysis).

So, as they reduce caloric intake to say 1200 calories in, the body is forced to reduce its metabolism to only 1200 calories. No energy is available anywhere else because a lot of dieters keep up with the carbs eating a bunch of little meals inbetween their big ones so their bodies can't access fat stores easily for energy.

The lower metabolism means them feel feel cold, tired and hungry. Worse, the weight eventually plateaus and then as they decide that it’s not worth it, you start to eat more, say 1400 calories thinking that it’s still not as much as you used to eat. Hunger hormones are increased because the body wants to burn 2000 calories and you are only taking in 1200. So weight starts coming back.

Eventually the person is miserable and regains. Dedication? Okay partially. But really it's about choosing a bad method of eating and not knowing any better.

You just mentioned that a person would still have to willingly eat more and exercise less to gain more fat, regardless of their bodies changing signals.
So CICO still applies, it’s just easier or harder depending on what you eat.

Couldn't you do an IF to help counteract elevated insulin levels? You'd have a bigger initial insulin spike, but after 14 hours or so, those levels should be lower than baseline.

I'm trying to figure out how to not go on a completely ketogenic diet. I'm going to limit my carbs to around 90-100 g a day. 5'6" (yeah I know) around 170 lbs here.

>(yeah I know)
I guess that answers the age-old "when will they learn."

ah so this is why im not losing weight. shit.. thanks for this post

What does the scrotum got to do with anything?

>1,82 cm
When will they learn?

>""
lurk moar newfag

Yes. Intermittent fasting is a great way to combat that. Also just better choices of foods. Low carbohydrate, low sugar. Ketogenic diets can be helpful but take much more effort for someone who just wants to casually start dieting. IF you don't have to learn any special diet. I always recommend to people who want to lose weight to do intermittent fasting combined with being conscious of their carbs. It's a good start and can get them all the way there really.

No problem. It's not an excuse to not lose weight, you just need to do some research on SMART ways to lose weight. Good luck to you.

once again thanks, this post came at a perfect time. been eating 1200-1500 calories for a couple weeks and the scale hasn't shifted. was really confused. I fell for the "if it fits your macros" meme i suppose. Low carb and intermittent fasting it is.

>its not as simple as calories in calories out
You're right, it's even simpler. Just listen to your body. It gives the best feedback on what to eat and how much.
I don't understand how you people make it seem so hard. The only explanation is you like being fat more than not eating like a pig.

There could be a number of factors keeping your weight the same, but when you do the IF, use MyFitnessPal and track everything. You still need to eat below your TDEE, but it will be easier using IF and keeping your carbs low. Keep sugar extremely low.

stop being a manlet

>The only explanation is you like being fat more than not eating like a pig.

/thread

unless you are 7ft tall or work every in a warehouse lifting things all day then you're just lying

>Just listen to your body. It gives the best feedback on what to eat and how much.

This should be the new Veeky Forums moto its suitably autistic

OP stop being a whiney bitch baby. If your body doesn't need that shit for day to day function it's getting stored it's really that simple.

Your workouts decide how valuable ur muscles are to your caloric intake everything else is getting stored so if you have too much you get fat.

Its not some big complicated thing.

> burger make happy when parents yell
Have a (you) for the chuckle.

i maintain on around 2600 and im 6'1

Desk job feels

Metabolism is actually more efficient.

Shut the fuck up pussy

I believe the main problem with CICO is that it goes by the assumption that we have any kind of accurate idea of how much the in and out is.

Unless you live in a metabolic ward, calories out is gonna be a rough estimate, and the exact value will vary depending on ambient temperature, how much you sleep, what kind of exercise you do and even what you eat.

Calories in is probably even worse
> but user, it's right here on the label/USDA database/MFP/some other source
The first incorrect assumption would be that this is accurate. It isn't, food labels are off by quite a bit all the time and database entries for whole foods inherently are gonna be some average of a limited sample size at best, low-accuracy 50-year-old measurements at worst.
Do you know how calories in food are actually measured? Have you ever stopped to ask yourself that question? The old method used a bomb calorimeter, where dehydrated food is literally completely burned to measure the energy output. In case you hadn't noticed, our body does not utilize food by rapidly oxidizing it in a blaze of flames and then shits out ashes. Newer methods derive the calories from the macro components of food, but even then some average has to be used (4 kcal per gram of carbs/protein, 9 kcal per gram of fat) which doesn't sufficiently take into account the many forms of these macros. Guess how those averages were determined? By burning that shit.

If you'd eat 100 kcal of each of the three macros according to a food label or USDA entries, your body wouldn't get 100 kcal of usable energy from each of them. It'd also get a different actual amount for each, because digesting protein is less efficient; protein first needs to be broken down into amino acids to be used. Also, complex carbohydrates are gonna digest different from simple carbs and thus yield a different net gain.

Of course the first law of thermodynamics applies, but you can't use exact physics without knowing every variable.

faggots who think they understand physics are going to tell you to fuck off, but you're right about your genetics

bodyrecomposition.com/muscle-gain/calorie-partitioning-part-1.html/

your p-ratio is shit. nothing you can do about it

Unless his test is sub-normal, you can fuck off with your momscience

Im p sure my test is fine based just on that I gained a good amount of muscle while cutting w 1600 calories. Also dont really have other low test symptoms.

This guys sounds right desu

Now say that without crying.

All of that stuff about inaccurate calorie counting aside, it is pretty much the best you can do. So if you fail to lose fat, just lower the calories a bit further, do some extra cardio and try to eat decent food. High protein, complex carbs and unsaturated fats. Not that I think saturated fats are necessarily bad, but you'll typically find unsaturated in the stuff that's a better choice.

If you're eating that little for a few weeks and not losing weight, you aren't counting properly.