On a date w/ qt3.14 gf

>on a date w/ qt3.14 gf
>suddenly Chad walks past
>see gf do dis

wat do?

Slap her

ask if i can watch

Boot her ass. She’ll end up leaving you. If he has no respect for you to do something like that then she’s already on the look out to replace your beta ass.

Ask her if she wants you to watch her fucking him

I see many girls on the street or coffee shop or anywhere in particular staring my friend like that, ita depressing since i always get the 2nd choice since he gets to pick which one to fuxk

how many Chad threads are we going to every fucking day now?

Every one here is an autist.

Girls don't like to see obvious jealousy or to see how insecure you are. You are supposed to act maturely and ooze confidence when a superior man passes by.

You slap him on the booty.

Keep getting more and more paranoid about what your gf does when you're not around and you think she's cheating on you with a superior man, to the point where you break up over it.

Incorrect

Women like a bit of jealousy. If you act like you don't care that she looked she will think you don't care full stop.

This is from personal experience with a number of girls

I’ll show her my jealousy with a knife

Flex a cep

Veeky Forums would mire WITH her and not a single one of you fucks can deny me.

that's not Chad, that's Chong

Point out how Chad cant even afford a shirt and probably wouldn't be able to pay for her expensive lifestyle

>allowing your gf to leave the house
>not isolating her in a dark prison room 24/7
shiggy

>implying more than 0.00001% can actually get their first choice

Can I have the original pic please?

That would mean I have a gf so that's cool

>Boot the chick
>Become apprentice to Chad

Yeah but sometimes they go too far. I have a story where my gf called over two guys to meet me in a bar which were hitting on her and her friend earlier.

But when she saw the possibilitiy of violence she shut her mouth. Moral of the story: most women are idiots.

notice how they made the cuck a balding manlet

This is me. I usually spend my time alone, then i bumped into an aquaintance from the gym in the city centre. Girls were openly staring at him. It was then i realised i was ugly. It was very painful. Im ugly and it makes me extremely sad. I was better before that day, ignorance is bliss.

Cam someone post the one with the download buttons?

Real talk guys.

What the fuck are you supposed to do if your girlfriend does this? It happened to me and I stood there like a bitch doing nothing, pretending that everything was fine.

fuck

My GF has had to look and listen when on more than one occasion a chick has tried to hit on me. I personally don't have this problem.

Bruce Lee - proof that 5'7" will still steal your 5'9" white gf.

Ethnic =/= Chad. Asian DNA especially disqualifies you automatically.

Jesus Christ women are such a meme. Maybe I'm autistic or something but at this point if a bitch tried to pull that shit it'd be game over, like I'd get up and leave and cut contact with her right there.

Just think for a second the multiple layers of psycho that need to go on for a woman to call over guys who were hitting on her to "meet" her boyfriend and then try to imagine how being around that level of insane could be in any way could for your own sanity. Christ.

Asiancel, very limited success with women.

you always need to be in a position where you can leave your woman in 30 seconds with no hesitation

basically she needs to know that if she DID make a move on that guy, you would be gone for good without even blinking. like literally you would just kiss her on the head, leave then never speak again. That's how she needs to feel about your position to her.

Reminder that Tenda got butthurt over this so he made this thread.

1.- Who is that chinese guy, is he famous or what?
2.- Anyone has the original?

He's a typical gymcel coping with his lack of Asian masculinity.

keking kelly kekington

>Kiss her on the head

Get a load of this incel faggot.

it indicates disattatchment you massive retard. thats the whole point

>you always need to be in a position where you can leave your woman in 30 seconds with no hesitation
hahahahahahahaahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Yeah everything was spot on except kiss her on the head.

Women, at least in today's world are constantly trying to get the leg up in the relationship. They are constantly trying to gain social security and a safety net around her (see beta orbiters, monkey branching). The ONLY way you can even hope to equalize the playing field is to make it known to her that if you even suspect her of cheating, or if she plays any games trying to fuck with you, then you will drop her like a sack of rotten potatoes.

9/10 times she's still going to test if you are actually serious about that, so you do have to be ready to leave and cut all contact at a moment's notice.

Are you by any chance a sociopath?

The only way not to seem like a faggot is mire the dude too

>be me
>sperg fuccboi, 8/10 face at least, ottermode, 10/10 dressing style, in journey to chad ascension
>in a cafe, sit behind a girl and (presumably) her bf
>girl did triple take on me, when i first sit, also after i order and back to sit
>bf is 4/10 face turbo manlet but lift and look bigger than me
>didn't make a move because of sperg
>bf playfully grab top of girl's head and turn her head back to him
tfw aesthetically chad but mentally incel, most likely will have worse reaction than the bf if i were him

>wife grips my arm tighter and hides her face against my chest when other people walk by us
feels bretty good man

i would say: don't you ever fucking do that again, you're disrespectful and i don't need woman who disrespect me
but that's just my imagination, i don't have a gf ever

>being in this much denial

good shit good shit

this is what u do

keyword is "PLAYFULLY"

>muh mustard race

i kid you not, after he did that the girl never turn her head again
fuck this misery
alpha man how?!

Kek. All the people you post have white DNA, this is an indication that Asian DNA is trash and the more white DNA they have the more sexual success they have.

>It happened to me and I stood there like a bitch doing nothing, pretending that everything was fine.

lmao
confront her you loser. do the same when another chick passes by. if she's not absolutely sorry, regreting and sobbing dump her sorry ass. jesus christ how old are you? what country are you from?