Why is crab in the bucket mentality so rampant among non-lifters

Why is crab in the bucket mentality so rampant among non-lifters.

why do dyels and natties get absolutely fucking furious when seeing roid users?

what?

normies are fine living in their filthy mediocrity and if they see someone trying to escape it they do everything in their power to stop them

examples?

Keep getting pestered by coworkers to have more donuts, they start bringing in donuts and cakes when I started getting visible results. My office is 80% women including me, i'm not sure how guys do it. But i'm forced to have like a bite of cake or one donut, if not they start crying and I look like an ass. It hinders me so much to maintain the status quo. :(

Fuck that. Just say no thanks and move on. Quit letting fat women push you around pussy.

Both of my parents have this mentality concerning everything. I love them but they are still idiots.

>Why is crab in the bucket mentality so rampant among non-lifters.
Because more than 50% of Veeky Forums have never and never will go to a gym, that's why, and they're so massively butthurt and assblasted that they're like that.

ATTENTION NON-LIFTING SHITPOSTERS OF Veeky Forums: GET THE FUCK OUT. PLENTY OF OTHER BOARDS FOR YOU TO INFEST, GO SHITPOST ELSEWHERE. OR JUST KILL YOURSELVES, IT'S ALL THE SAME TO US.

Sincerely,
DUDES WHO ACTUALLY ARE Veeky Forums

Projection of insecurities: they might think someone else's success might reflect poorly on themselves in someway, and it's difficult for some people to accept their own shortcomings.

Bruh, eat that donut and fit the calories in your macros, it's just food, fatties will go insane because you don't get fat, then you can just say
>Must be my genetics™

Cbts are the safe zone

astorufu is qt

Being Veeky Forums is a social construct, it implies that people can be superior or inferior to each other. We are all equal, so no I will not leave because I deserve to be here and to be treated with respect just as much as you do

>I don't pay heed to health and fitness
>I deserve respect on the health and fitness board
That's like going to /po/ and saying that they need to add other hobbies for the people that don't like papercraft and origami

Get b8d kiddo

>being Veeky Forums is a social construct
>we're all equal
Wew, lad, almost got me

You are a pussy. Who cares what they expect or what they pressure you in to.

You will never make it with this mindset

Patrician taste my brothers.

>My office is 80% women
you already answered your question
women are gains goblins

Manlet, wristlet, necklet threads. Calling everyone dyel in Cbt threads. Constant larping. Education threads where 90% of the posters are Harvard grads. Vegan vs. Keto vs CICO debates.
You know, shit normies do.

>current year + 2
>being gay
Semen demon Astolfo > fuccboi Astolfo.

muh dick
more

This is WRONG.
Astolfo is a beautiful BOY.
Get the FUCK out of here with this roastie bullshit.

Boobs do not fit her wekk in my opinion. You cannot just slap some fatbags on somebody and call it a day.

I used to work at hospital and I slowly went from best to worst health from this crap. They all bring crap food, you get so hungry from being on feet for 12 hours, never knowing when you'll get a break, teaches you to pack it in every chance you get.

Then they all cry about weight and blame men.
Guy btw.

Where the FUCK is the bulge

In my pants.
I would complete the trifecta by posting Lukako (female) but I can't find any good art.

Normies are bitter and passive-aggressive as a whole. Chads are only happy to see someone achieving something.

This.
Weakness comes in many forms.
Faggot.

Ha. You're fun.