Why is Veeky Forums so right winged/reactionary compared to other boards?

In some areas like religion and monarchism it's even more right winged than places like /pol/. Why is that? Why is this the only place on Veeky Forums where people unironically worship Jesus? Also there is a lot of racism on this board. Why is Veeky Forums so racist towards other cultures?

Humanities IRL is full of leftists so i find it weird that Veeky Forums is so right winged. Enlighten me.

Attached: woj.jpg (645x968, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/6035542/r
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Enlighten me please

Its the exact opposite. This board is infested with SJWs.

Really? Every time i post a thread about africa tons of racists reply to it.

Am i just not browsing at the right time?

> pushing bullshit narrative
> virtue signaling everywhere
SJW is very definition of the modern right wing

A shame considering African art and history is interesting as hell.

But user, Veeky Forums is probably slightly more left leaning than the average board

if monarchism and tradition is left leaning i don't wanna know how far right you are

It isn't, tho?

It is one of the least one-sided boards on Veeky Forums, I'd argue. It's probably more pluralistic than most forums dedicated to history or humanities.

How often do monarchists, fascists, communists, liberals, anarchists, atheists, agnostics, Christians, Muslims and Buddhists come together to have honest, raw discussions? Granted, good threads are rare, but I find it even harder to find stuff like that anywhere else.

this

there are tons of different people here frankly which is what makes Veeky Forums epic because you get to watch people be butthurt at each other.

Well, this is what happens when you post fake historiography. Someone posting that the Abos built great empires or that ancient egyptians were blonde aryans would also be mocked.

It's interesting, but the real scholarship in the area gets unfairly tainted by the afrocentrists and sjw bullshit.

A lot of us are actually leftists. You are just generalizing

There is literally nothing wrong with monarchism.

Attached: DB98nNYV0AETOm0.jpg (1200x686, 120K)

By OP standards, if you are not an antifa terrorist, then you are right-wing.

Veeky Forums is majority atheist

strawpoll.me/6035542/r

/pol/'s around 60% Christian IIRC, for comparison

>history
all the events of the past which can be used to learn lessons and avoid the pitfalls of the past

>leftists
lmao lets just erase this history because its insensitive and makes people harder to control

Well thats because Africa is simply a shit hole and their few achievements are extremely exaggerated and overhyped, but on Veeky Forums people will at least look at it objectively and not usually go right to slurs like /pol/.

Stop /pol/baiting. It only makes us stronger

Attached: i understand.gif (730x413, 11K)

>value monarchy/Christianity as the only legitimate gov't and morals
>know that men cannot be governed and yet be free, but believe that the best kind of government is most free from rabble rousing and ambition
>salute the slaves in haiti for revolting. because slavery is evil and immoral
>hang traitors because undermining the national interests is evil and immoral

Veeky Forums is a Johnson board

Attached: Samuel_Johson.png (480x577, 360K)

>poll from 2016

Veeky Forums has gotten way more christian in that amount of time. The people who browsed here from board creation to early 2016 don't even fucking post anymore because of how shit the board has gotten.

>voluntary internet poll is a valid source

that poll is years old, Veeky Forums has changed a hell of a lot since then. The board culture completely changed that very year.

the most recent religion poll i can remember was in 2017 and most people responded with catholic.

Any place without thought control laws and strict censorship becomes right wing.

>only 53% atheist even back then
it's definitely changed by now

>the opposite of reality is true!!

Nice try, reddit.

Attached: 1521408734462.png (808x286, 55K)

Hi Moshe.

I misread your post.

Attached: 1515019390852.png (645x773, 107K)

No problems. Sorry for calling you a jew.

I didn't bother coming to Veeky Forums when it started because I assumed /pol/ would take it over in seconds but popping in now I'm very surprised at how /pol/-free it is. Mods must have worked hard to keep them out.

A hard work of censorship of anything slightly to the right of Lenin.

Veeky Forums exists only because /pol/acks kept pestering the admin about making a history board.

Compared to /pol/ this is a leftist board

>any anarchical forum tends to fall sway to right wing demagoguery
FTFY

Why leftists hate democracy so much? Why they need to impose everything by force?

Attached: 1521501103366.jpg (288x358, 46K)

Because its full of Veeky Forums users

Honestly Veeky Forums is probably just behind /pol/, /k/ and /int/ in terms of rightism. It's pretty rightist here.

But that's not saying much considering Veeky Forums is, or at least pretends, to be more right leaning than the rest of the internet.

If Veeky Forums is considered right-wing, I'm wondering what is left-wing for you. The Antifa headquarters?

You sound like everyone on /tv/ complaining about muh /pol/boogieman.

>your ideals are completely at odds but you're both the same because you insist on them

Because autists tend to the extremes. Veeky Forums is also the most left wing board. Where else on this site can you find actual communists?

Who said I'm left wing? Who said I hate democracy? You're making a lot of outrageous assumptions there. I'd expect as much from a degenerate anime poster.

t. sargon
Maybe "right wing" is just a sober analysis of the current situation?
Must you always divide the world along right and left, or maybe you should examine the world in an a-political way.
I can promise you no one on the Modern Right in Europe or the United States is for a Monarchy.
I don't think Monarchism is a leftwing contention, but then I don't think it is a right wing one either, perhaps a-political in some sense?

Veeky Forums is comparatively tame and sober in its political leanings compared to most of the site outside of Veeky Forums, Veeky Forums, and /lgbt/. While most of the board isn't going to sugarcoat or mollycoddle Africa threads, the board in general tends to give every civilization a fair shake given the Mesoamericaboos on here and the fact that most non-troll posts tend to reject pithy truisms given by /pol/tards (muh 6 million never happened, strong men good times, fake quotes about africans) and at least try to have a level head about things that aren't obvious memes/jokes.

The problem stems from the fact that most of /pol/ can't even be assed to look at sources anymore outside of a few images, because everyone on here was trained to not directly click on an article to avoid giving clickbait money. Now they don't even post archives and there's usually a case where people will take a screenshot of a modified webpage, and post that as the absolute truth. People just now legitimately believe whatever's fed to them and if someone points it out, you just get funny image macros and lots of (You)s.