What are your emotions and thoughts upon seeing males such as this IRL?

What are your emotions and thoughts upon seeing males such as this IRL?

At least he's not fat

He looks better than me but at least i'm not a nu-male cuck.

Less competition

Tripfag, but I agree
Wasted potential

I mean, I'm still on the skinny end so I can sympathize with that.

The beard is a bit much though, same with the shirt and all. The whole 'nu-male' thing is a bit ridiculous, but I can't even deny the reality of it.

Anyways, I'd probably talk to him and buy him a beer if he was a cool guy.

>looks NT
>well-groomed
>probably has friends and a gf
mogs me to oblivion Tbh

disgust for what "men" have become

Guys like this always have at least an avg gf, while I'm still living in fantasy land

weev has aged well

male?

I see no male here. Especially since you assumed the gender of this spineless marxist and genetic dead-end, a big no no in its worldview

Disgust, disappointment, irritation.
But also, gladness that I didn't end up like "him", although I was on the path to doing so.

You should have got dubs for that post.

I genuinely want to help them out.

I usually laugh at them and call them a faggot in my head. Occasionally if we're walking towards each other I'll walk straight at them. They always move out of the way. It's funny.

The same as when I see a mentally disabled individual or a cripple.
"Pity, wish I could fix him"

This.

Rationally I chuckle inside because I know he’s a nu-male faggot and it’s one less guy to compete against.

Irrationally I get really fucking angry. Not because this guy has done anything to me but because I came THIS close to becoming someone like him myself.

>Walking to class, just minding my own business,
>Thinking about meeting up with the gf later, maybe get some drinks with friends
>Spot somebody walking towards me, hes got his hood pulled over his face, he's not very tall and is a little bottom heavy, that's unfortunate
>He starts walking straight at me, with his head down looking at the ground in front of him
>Move out of the way and barely miss the little guy, he doesn't even look up
>Oh well, guess he must've been late for class
>go on about my day

You are a giant fag bud

I don't go out of my way to do it. I just don't move if it's going to happen. It's usually pretty funny because they scramble out of the way. You're the fag bud.

Opps

"weev I thought prison would have made you shredded"

>haha cool antisocial behavior
>haha cool I go out of my way to mess with people that are weaker than me
>haha cool I can't observe basic manners
>wow haha what a fag for trying to not run into the little antisocial prick walking into people

How about you try that on a bigger guy you little faggot?

You're reading into this shit too much man. I just like playing chicken with strangers occasionally. I'd never actually walk into some one. Most of the time they apologize which is hilarious because I'm the one being the dick head. I don't do it all the time. Just in scenarios where one of us is going to have to move. Nu males always move.